Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 34. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I think the idea is unique enough to draw in some big interest, but it's also going to be a lot of work that i hope the team is up to handling, i'd also think that they avoid the "crypto-mining" nomenclature as it tends to be a icky word lately and hate that a cloud computing group get issues because they are capable of something that puts people off :S

we are going to an era when mining would be a shared concept we would not have any issue setting up mining rig. neuroneum would make lot of sense
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think the idea is unique enough to draw in some big interest, but it's also going to be a lot of work that i hope the team is up to handling, i'd also think that they avoid the "crypto-mining" nomenclature as it tends to be a icky word lately and hate that a cloud computing group get issues because they are capable of something that puts people off :S
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hi NEURONEUM team!

Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature campaign for your project?
If so I could help in Signature creation. Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-design-ru-translation-by-uralcryptocoin-5063787
I don't think there will ever be any any Bounty for Neuroneum at first place! Looking at their Total token distribution they did not planned any share for Bounties! But i'll definitely want to participate their bounty if they arranges any!  

Just go back a few pages. criptix already confirmed that there will be a bounty campaign for Neuroneum (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48898152) so I guess a Signature campaign will be part of it, too.

I hope so too. I would like to wear the signature for this project because I believe something good will come out of this project.

i agree with you, in this era i see sharing as a way of both reducing cost neuroneum is certainly doing a great job and i hope the cryptocurrency community accept it in good faith

To be honest, neuroneum really have a unique concept here. One which can be easily miss interpreted as a cloud mining project if studied properly. If i have enough idle computer resource, i don't see any reason why i can't share it out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Neuroneum is more like a project about trading cloud computing power. Sometimes can be used for cloud mining and other profitable use.

in a way i have not fully understood how it going to work, i guess i will have to do little reading and questioning i have always taught its a mining company more like mining for BTC and other valuable cryptos

I recently went through the whitepaper and found this to be true
CEO also have given a bit of clearance on the subject in the telegram group concerning this as well
It's a good project which is going to do well in 2019 I believe so

With that cleared, what more profitable service can a decentralized cloud computing power be used?
I know about cloud mining.

There is no cloud minding with the business venture Neuroneum is aiming at bringing with their ecosystem but a hashpower rental, where users may want to rent out their idle computing power or so I learnt

i think this is a better deal than a cloud mining business. cloud mining is really not a good investment. only the owners are gaining from that type of business. but they need to expose this project as much as they can so they can get many users on board.

The problem with cloud mining is that you invest in a company that runs a mining farm and then pays out the profit to its investors. But this business model only works when the price of the cryptos they mine covers their operating costs. If that isn't the case anymore how can they pay out their investors? By using free computing power you don't have the problem of ongoing operating posts anymore because you use unused computing power of a PC that would run anyway.
Activity: 588
I just read about Neuroneum in another thread and ended up right here. It all looks very good, the more I am happy that there will be a bounty campaign. I would like to provide my signature
this project is indeed interesting, we can buy and sell our computing power that is not used for profit, and I see on their site that Neuroneum rated as top 10 ICO's to watch in 2019
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Neuroneum is more like a project about trading cloud computing power. Sometimes can be used for cloud mining and other profitable use.

in a way i have not fully understood how it going to work, i guess i will have to do little reading and questioning i have always taught its a mining company more like mining for BTC and other valuable cryptos

CEO also have given a bit of clearance on the subject in the telegram group concerning this as well

With that cleared, what more profitable service can a decentralized cloud computing power be used?

There is no cloud minding with the business venture Neuroneum is aiming at bringing with their ecosystem but a hashpower rental, where users may want to rent out their idle computing power or so I learnt

i think this is a better deal than a cloud mining business. cloud mining is really not a good investment. only the owners are gaining from that type of business. but they need to expose this project as much as they can so they can get many users on board.
Hi NEURONEUM team!

If so I could help in Signature creation. Feel free to contact me if interest in.

Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-design-ru-translation-by-uralcryptocoin-5063787
I don't think there will ever be any any Bounty for Neuroneum at first place! Looking at their Total token distribution they did not planned any share for Bounties! But i'll definitely want to participate their bounty if they arranges any!  

Just go back a few pages. criptix already confirmed that there will be a bounty campaign for Neuroneum (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48898152) so I guess a Signature campaign will be part of it, too.

I hope so too. I would like to wear the signature for this project because I believe something good will come out of this project.

i agree with you, in this era i see sharing as a way of both reducing cost neuroneum is certainly doing a great job and i hope the cryptocurrency community accept it in good faith
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hi NEURONEUM team!

I just read about Neuroneum in another thread and ended up right here. It all looks very good, the more I am happy that there will be a bounty campaign. I would like to provide my signature
Hi NEURONEUM team!

Hi NEURONEUM team!

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Hi NEURONEUM team!

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I also thought its just a cloud mining platform in the first instance. Then realized its having much more things to do. Especially plug and play mining is very attractive.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 36
Merit: 24
I've honestly been waiting to see more projects take advantage of spare compute power theirs been talk and options in the past i mean they seem to keep coming out with new ways that we can decentralize more and more tech industries

Sharing spare computing power via cloud has been there from 2010 , but this is new in crypto sphere.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

i am beginning to understand how neuroneum wants to operate instead of creating a cloud mining platform they are creating a shared mining platform where users can shared mining rig.

I think its a bit more than just mining really it's more in the way of distributed computing, i mean you can use it for mining but in reality the CPU cycles are CPU cycles (or GPU) but their still just processing that you can use for whatever need be
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hi NEURONEUM team!

From what I understand they are not a cloud mining company. They are trying to make use of the computing powers or resources from devices all over.

Does anyone of you know what their Softcap is? And what would happen if they do not manage to reach it? Would investors in that case get refunded?
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Well the Idea seem brilliant with a perfect Roadmap and a Team of professionals! But i see that 60% of Total Token is for sale and 40% for Company Reserves! So that means there won't be any Airdrop Bounty for Neuroneum?
Pages:
Jump to: