Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 31. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I can also give some bounties for fixes.

I like to propose also that block target time could be some faster than current ~100sec, something like 60 seconds would IMHO be better.

If the block target time should be 90sec (looking OP) it seems to be in reality ~100sec, so it definetely needs some fixing too, and for me i dont mind making it more close to 60sec.

Also would like to see more PoS targeted than PoW, as we dont have any good GPU miner software, think none for AMD cards.
Maybe shorten PoW phase or PoW blocks could give smaller rewards? Any ideas?

I disagree with PoW mods

i second ocminer ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I like to propose also that block target time could be some faster than current ~100sec, something like 60 seconds would IMHO be better.

If the block target time should be 90sec (looking OP) it seems to be in reality ~100sec, so it definetely needs some fixing too, and for me i dont mind making it more close to 60sec.

Also would like to see more PoS targeted than PoW, as we dont have any good GPU miner software, think none for AMD cards.

I disagree with PoW mods
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Hmm, it seems new fix did not work, still no PoS blocks.

Can we just go back to original PoS code that was used before 100k, that worked just fine IMHO.

I vote for old PoS code.

Tnx for the vote Smiley

This is getting really annoying. If anyone wants to help out with the code I would be happy to give a bounty.

I have the last exam on my faculty this monday and I have to study like crazy over the weekend. So first thing on monday after my exam I will start rewiewing and retesting the code.

But if anyone wants to help in the meantime please do, if you can spot the bug Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hmm, it seems new fix did not work, still no PoS blocks.

Can we just go back to original PoS code that was used before 100k, that worked just fine IMHO.

I vote for old PoS code.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Unfortunately,

Block 103022...POS is dead. This coin deserve to be dumped to 0. Wait you can not even deposit to exchange  Shocked .So this coin value is already at 0. Good.
Activity: 212
block 103005 and looks like no changes in PoS. PoS is still stacked?!
It is not Yobit error. It is DEV mistake, bcs he is not capable to fix POS issue.

I contacted Yobit again regarding the wallet in maintenance issue.

I dont understand why they are having issues, unless they are angry because they cant stake as much as they could before the update Cheesy

I think they never updated, their so called "REPORT UPDATE/ISSUE/FORK" contact form appears to be of no use. I never got any feedback if they received my message about the update.

Hope I get a reply soon. And I hope even more that this coin gets listed on another exchange soon...

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
48h 0 POS blocks...

Before 100K POS was "working" better

I know, it was not the best update. :/

My last pos-block: 17.06  Shocked
Activity: 125
My new wallet works well. Grin
48h 0 POS blocks...

I know, it was not the best update. :/
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
48h 0 POS blocks...

On one of PCs. The other still stays at 100666 :/
What could happen if I run 2 PCs "connected" to same wallet?
Probably some network-related problem on my "main neva" PC

Check the debug.log, paste here or PM me.
legendary
On one of PCs. The other still stays at 100666 :/
What could happen if I run 2 PCs "connected" to same wallet?
Probably some network-related problem on my "main neva" PC
I cant sync wallet.. stuck at 100666
Started from scratch on another PC - got stuck at 65992... 20+ connections to network but wont go over that block Sad

PS: adding some nodes from start of previous page got me past this block

So if I understand correctly you are synced now? Smiley
legendary
I cant sync wallet.. stuck at 100666
Started from scratch on another PC - got stuck at 65992... 20+ connections to network but wont go over that block Sad

PS: adding some nodes from start of previous page got me past this block
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Block explorer is updated.

Pools please update too Smiley
Windows wallet v 1.2.2 added, links in the OP updated.

https://github.com/Nevacoin/nevacoin/releases/tag/v1.2.2

Thx for fixes, i have updated my wallets. Also donated some Nevas to your address.

Quick calculation that it will take about ~5 days until 103k block, right?

Right now the network slowed to about 450 blocks a day. So yes around 4-5 days till block 103k.
Pages:
Jump to: