Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG] - page 3. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
An interesting project indeed. Is there any plans for a bounty campaign?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I hear many great news that KIT Token has already been listed on many exchanges - before the token released/ distributed.
Do you usually buy/sell token on DEX or centralized exchanges?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Are you guys serious? How is it possible in such a market to collect such big money! I'm shocked! Is there a public ETH purse for which the whole amount has been received?
Activity: 126
Congratulations for this wonderful result they raised huge amount during this phase and this is great response from the community. I hope this project keep showing good performance and in future it will turn in giant.
this project can be successful because the dev team involved in this project always work together in a compact manner, and in the future the team will certainly further develop this project more broadly. and team spirit for this project.
what you say is very true. all very nice developments happening in this project not in spite of serious hard work of the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Congratulations for this wonderful result they raised huge amount during this phase and this is great response from the community. I hope this project keep showing good performance and in future it will turn in giant.
this project can be successful because the dev team involved in this project always work together in a compact manner, and in the future the team will certainly further develop this project more broadly. and team spirit for this project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Activity: 518
happy to hear the good news about the project that has completed the ICO with maximum results and I congratulate the participants that your hard work will produce satisfactory results, we wait for KIT Tokens to list in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Read about this project from one of my friends article, pretty interesting!! Wish you luck. We believe you will succeed. Very good project
Activity: 238
The ICO Phase 2 is officially ended. Your participation in buying and holding KIT is much appreciated. KIT now is live in exchange. Wait for our update for exchange list. Stay tune guys.. https://medium.com/@kittoken.official/the-ico-phase-2-is-officially-ended-43391ae4d64c
this is new news from the token kit project. Hopefully in the future this project will be more successful and later hopefully good distribution and the results obtained by the participants are in line with their expectations.
a very good news, congratulations to all the participants who join in this project. and congratulations on the success of this project. because it has successfully completed the sale of the ico really well.
Activity: 490
The ICO Phase 2 is officially ended. Your participation in buying and holding KIT is much appreciated. KIT now is live in exchange. Wait for our update for exchange list. Stay tune guys.. https://medium.com/@kittoken.official/the-ico-phase-2-is-officially-ended-43391ae4d64c
this is new news from the token kit project. Hopefully in the future this project will be more successful and later hopefully good distribution and the results obtained by the participants are in line with their expectations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
This is quite great & potential project. I wonder why there are not many people considering..
There are only about 5 pages (100 comments) in this thread, although this topic was created in June.
I also hear that the token will be listed on exchanges even before the token sale event started.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Kittoken has a huge ecosystem, example Travel Agencies, this ecosystem need project cost up to 4.25M USD. Very expensive, nearing the softcap of this project. Is the current obtained fund will sufficient this ecosystem? or you have other planing for all ecosystem? Please explain to me, thanks Wink 
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
Activity: 434
The ideas implemented by the project team are interest to a variety of consumers. If all plans are fulfilled, this payment system can become popular.At some similarity with similar start-ups, this platform can attract the attention , given the legitimacy of the token, passive income for its owners and the company's current goals.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
I have been following up this project of recent and i have see  that Kittoken is a well structure platform design to provide extensive solutions that have lingered in the existing financial ecosystem. Kittoken will create an avenue for users to be able to manage peer-to-peer transactions at ease without the involvement of any intermediaries that might incur additional cost. Hence, Kittoken is a self-managing financial system. This project have a hue potential to become a success in the cryptocurrency space,
Activity: 39
#CONTENT CAMPAIGN#

BITCOINTALK:haykayraymon
TELEGRAM:@ogundiperahman
BITCOINTALK PROFILE:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2245531
FACEBOOK:https://web.facebook.com/ogundipe.rahman
Activity: 280
As I find out, this is the project to be on the exchange. If I invest in this project with the huge amount of KIT, what is my benefit in that?
Activity: 126
I really hope with this Kittoken project and this is the last day of the champaign. I hope at the last time many investors will invest in this project. Amin
maybe with the many ways that provide support for this project, it will be easier to give a good impression and confidence for investors to join this project.
not only the support of the participants to be able to convince investors but with the cohesiveness of the team, I think it will be easier to convince investors in this project, because with a team that always maintains cohesiveness and is active in providing information about this project, it can be more convincing investors. latest from this project.
Yes I agree with you, a collaboration between teams with good will definitely make it easier to achieve the goal.
Activity: 560
I really hope with this Kittoken project and this is the last day of the champaign. I hope at the last time many investors will invest in this project. Amin
maybe with the many ways that provide support for this project, it will be easier to give a good impression and confidence for investors to join this project.
not only the support of the participants to be able to convince investors but with the cohesiveness of the team, I think it will be easier to convince investors in this project, because with a team that always maintains cohesiveness and is active in providing information about this project, it can be more convincing investors. latest from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: