Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG] - page 6. (Read 2699 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 Hi ! We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/kittoken-22993 🔥 . Congratulations!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The KitToken offering of secured and reliable payment system @KitPay

It has been quite clear that blockchain technology is the future of the FinTech industry. As currently constituted, the payment processing industry is the largest target of hackers and phishers. Billions are lost each year because most of the existing financial systems are reliant on database reliant systems security that can be breached by brute force attacks. Millions of people lose money or their sensitive information is exposed to identity theft due to the inefficient system. Additionally transaction fee issue has also been looked into in facilitating the usability of secured digital payment system for the common people on the street.

KitToken seeks to provide a sustainable financial ecosystem that is based on blockchain technology. The platform will use value transfer protocols to facilitate the transfer of payments from peer-to-peer, customer-to-business and business-to-business.
https://medium.com/@nashasephia/the-kitoken-offering-of-secured-and-reliable-payment-system-kitpay-4df3d10e9046
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
ICO phase one goes live a few more days and I hope more and more investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
the project has a purpose also interesting concept and it's good like this I believe that the future will be a lot of support and I also hope this project can grow and develop in the future.
Activity: 252
I see a lot of people who support this project so that later it can be successful, with an experienced team, all of them will always try their best for this project so that later success can be achieved later with satisfying results.
Activity: 130
Good project, I have also invested KitToken tokens I think is very profitable, i hope the development will be good and benefit many people.
Activity: 598
Very interesting concept offered by this Kittoken Project, I hope this project will be successful for the future. Goodluck
Activity: 67
The website of KitToken looks good, but I cannot see the information of current result of token sale progress. If it is possible, would you like to share the information of how many token sold currently? It seems ICO first phase will end in 5 days. I hope you can get the maximum goal in first phase of ICO.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Will u maintain the price after exchange listing ? Price after listing is usualy fall. How are u going to handle that?
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this project has the potential to be seen from the sales already very good, it seems that the team is very professional in building this project, I am sure the team has prepared everything to complete this project in order to reach the expected target.
There is no doubt about it. all teams will surely do the job the best so that this project can run smoothly and successfully. because the team also expects the project will be a success, so naturally they are going to work hard in earnest.
Activity: 113
KitToken is charged to develop a sustainable and stable eco-financial system based on blockchain. It uses a value transfer protocol to achieve transfer of payments from one person to another in peer to peer.
Maybe this is an interesting thing, and it benefits many users.

This platform will bridge the gap between traders and users by creating communities that include providers of goods and services, medical services, air travel and hospitality as well as education services.
Activity: 132
this project has the potential to be seen from the sales already very good, it seems that the team is very professional in building this project, I am sure the team has prepared everything to complete this project in order to reach the expected target.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 28
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it looks like this project will have success, seeing from the sales it has been very good, the achievement is a very important point to success, it seems this project team has been very professional in handling this project. I hope this project can reach the target hope
Activity: 63
Good project
To the moon
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
So basically your token will runs on Ether chain, right? Hence the name "token" at the end of your brand. If that so, then you need to move this thread to the appropriate token section
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic

It is not included in this thread. Try to visit their website. but they should have included it here it in the announcement thread. Participate at your own risk. Good bounty and project are rare gems. 
Activity: 238
KitToken is charged to develop a sustainable and stable eco-financial system based on blockchain. It uses a value transfer protocol to achieve transfer of payments from one person to another in peer to peer.
Maybe this is an interesting thing, and it benefits many users.
brand new
Activity: 0
ok ! very good
Activity: 77
Great project ! already receive Airdrop token !
Pages:
Jump to: