Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW ICO]KIT TOKEN[IMPORTANT][INVEST NOW AND GET BIG] - page 5. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
and it seems like this project has great potential to be successful. because I see so far more people who are interested in supporting this project.
Let's see how the development of this project. because I think the success of a project is not only seen from a lot of his support, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I am very sorry for not being able to join this project, I learned that the concept of this project is very good, and I am sure that this project will work well according to the plan of the project team and dev.
it's true that the project kit is very good because it is seen from the concept and the success team and the developer but it's very unfortunate because the campaign period is quite short, only three weeks and the highcap is too high, we can just only monitor this project.
and it seems like this project has great potential to be successful. because I see so far more people who are interested in supporting this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It looks like very heavy with a duration of 3 weeks to be able to achieve the target of hardcap and I don't think there will be extra time ICO because currently many projects that do that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
means KitToken is not decentralized because there is still a relationship with the connecting country, security is reliable and there is no need to fear money will be lost
KitToken is a new type of trading that is more complex, as long as the development is very fast, I think KitToken will pay more attention, because this year's project is not the same as last year's project

recently there are many projects aimed at the activities of traders. however, it is worthwhile to develop the activity of investors. After all, when everyone will be traders, this will be a completely different scheme of the existing crypt-exchange industry.
There is no doubt about it. the concept offered in this project are indeed very innovative. and I believe this project can develop rapidly in the future. because all teams will definitely work hard and cooperate very well for the progress of the project.
we see the development of this project, does everything we think will happen? is it not, because it's been 2 weeks running only $ 5.4441.932  & 117.293.800 kit sales

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I hope your project is successful, it looks like you are very confident that you can raise funds in just a few weeks, I see that the bounty will only last for 3 weeks, I am sure this is a very good project because if not you will not hold a bounty in just 3 weeks
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The idea of the project is not bad, but as for me it is difficult to implement and as for me I do not see the earnings for the developers themselves.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
If I'm not mistaken. the second stage of the ICO is in progress, I hope even though the State of the market is currently unstable. Hopefully not make investors hesitant to join this project. good luck.
Yes true, for ico phase 2 Live 8 days again and hopefully more and more investors are attracted to join this project so that the target can be achieved and the future becomes easier to develop the projects.
Activity: 448
If I'm not mistaken. the second stage of the ICO is in progress, I hope even though the State of the market is currently unstable. Hopefully not make investors hesitant to join this project. good luck.
Activity: 147
Hi! We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?
Activity: 210
KitToken is a new type of trading that is more complex, as long as the development is very fast, I think KitToken will pay more attention, because this year's project is not the same as last year's project

recently there are many projects aimed at the activities of traders. however, it is worthwhile to develop the activity of investors. After all, when everyone will be traders, this will be a completely different scheme of the existing crypt-exchange industry.
There is no doubt about it. the concept offered in this project are indeed very innovative. and I believe this project can develop rapidly in the future. because all teams will definitely work hard and cooperate very well for the progress of the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 266
Global trend of financial eco-system has evolved to a stage where blockchain technology has taken penultimate position as the driving force. The current scenario of emerging innovate technology such as blockchain technology, advancement in fintech, efficient, fast, secured, reliable and low-cost fund transfer as well as the utilization of cryptocurrency by the masses.
Activity: 420
sorry, i'm just say, this brave or crazy project platform from Malaysia Country beacause the campaign period is just only 3 weeks and hardcap $175 and now token sold 117,293,800 #KIT, Amazing
Activity: 59
Are u planning to provide bounty program?
Activity: 448
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: