Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟New York Gold Coin (NYG) [SCRYPT]🌟 - New Economic and Mining Incentives - page 11. (Read 46656 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
it seems that the NYG project does have great potential to be successful, and all teams will definitely manage this project as well as possible to make this project a huge success
Activity: 294
The development of this project begins only now and it will continue for a very long time, because it contains an amazing prospect to move forward
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
New project NYG what info about this project is complete? I permit bookmark first while looking forward to the future
Activity: 280
Help me! My wallet not sync, 0 conect. Nodes 165.227.90.8:19920 and 165.227.45.13:19920 added. Need any nodes.
Activity: 37
Activity: 224
I studied various projects for a long time with the purpose of investing and stopped here. Everything is open and transparent, the goals are spelled out, the business plan is drawn up, the team inspires confidence, there are strong partners who are interested in the development of the project.
egretia
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u  -p c=NYG

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/NYG

support: Discord

wallet pool: NaQ6m8cQRjGepDGKVMEaX64ne6CQa98F2h
Activity: 5
Activity: 81
WINNER of the first contest, OSMIUMCOIN !
Please send your New York Gold address to claim your 300k.

Second contest now underway!
How do you increase your node level?  

You can increase the node level by running the wallet and allowing incoming port 19920 on your router.

Developers, what's next for this coin?

Next is a wallet update with logo and security updates.
Activity: 98
This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Nodes:
165.227.90.8:19920
165.227.45.13:19920

We need more wallets accepting connections on port 19920 please
Activity: 3
Wallet has zero active connections to  network, not synchronizing.
nodes?
Activity: 95
The first time I see such an unusual project, I will very much wait for the start of PRE-SALE
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I'm glad to hear the developers are interested in getting this coin on an exchange.  We are at 92k in blocks.

The premine is only 19m. 

At block height 100k, the rewards will drop and the mass distribution phase will be over.
I think this coin also needs a new logo.  Recent popular logos are graphics that tend not to include the name.  Black is pretty easy for color which would match NYC.  I think an updated graphic would help.

Agreed! A new logo contest is underway:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345714.new#new
That's great, we love the enthusiasm.

We'd love to see New York Gold on an exchange. We need more nodes first and some possible security updates.
Pages:
Jump to: