Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟New York Gold Coin (NYG) [SCRYPT]🌟 - New Economic and Mining Incentives - page 13. (Read 46622 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There are sometimes small network fees when you transfer NYG from one wallet to another. This is to pay the miners who process and secure the network. NYC also has fees (It's the same codebase). NYG's just had enough of the NYC "no network fee" claim which has been proven false.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Coins are not always coming hourly on Angry Pool.  2 out of the last 4 hours....  These hours are not paid.  Or rather, they are paid again, and then the second payment is in the negative to my account and first payment is never received.

If the Angry Pool is not processing payments properly, please use:
https://newyorkcoinpool.com

PM sent to Angry pool, really hope they fix their processing! This is not an issue with the coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Massive #scrypt rewards for miners starting at block 60,000!!! Less than 1000 blocks to go before the party begins! http://newyorkgold.info
Nice site!

Thank you! The rewards graph should work well on any device! Cheesy

Hey everyone, we have a new logo contest going on here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345714.new#new

Reward is 250K NYG!

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

There is a website with more information coming in the next day!

Activity: 23
Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Less than 10K blocks to go before the big party at block 60,000! Millions of NYG will be mined. Will you claim yours?

Reward will be up to 49K NYG - The highest it will ever be, until block height 100,000

This is the fair distribution phase! Enjoy!
Activity: 40
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Wink
Hey dev, please make a discord channel .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
My wallet is out of sync. How to sync wallet?
Current block height: 39,189

Reward increase at block height 40,000
Reward: 1 to 6499 NYG (Random)
Activity: 96
The project has great demands, very interesting!!!!. I like when projects are growing fast and gain a profit
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You have no official website set-up for NYG coin?
How can we trust you as a new altcoin in the mining field?

No official website at the moment. If community members want to create sites we might list them here.

It's important to verify our claims and anyone else's. We would never ask for blind trust. We aren't making any claims about the potential monetary value of this project (if any).

So it means, you're just testing the waters here for the moment?
And if it goes thru and will have some value in the near future, I hope you will not abandon the project after selling your coins.

No official website at the moment. If community members want to create sites we might list them here.

It's important to verify our claims and anyone else's. We would never ask for blind trust. We aren't making any claims about the potential monetary value of this project (if any).
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
We're not planning to get on exchanges, but if it happens that's cool. We are focusing on development at the moment.
no exchange then dead [Suspicious link removed]d luck i will not add my L3+ to this project Undecided

Its a new project, I think that development is more importante than list on a exchange right now.
Activity: 14
We're not planning to get on exchanges, but if it happens that's cool. We are focusing on development at the moment.
no exchange then dead [Suspicious link removed]d luck i will not add my L3+ to this project Undecided
The VAST MAJORITY of New York Gold will be mined from block height 60,001 to 100,000!
According to one estimate ~ 1 Billion NYG will be mined from Blocks 60001 - 100000:

Reward: 1 to 49K NYG (Random)

(If someone wants to calculate the Poisson distribution that would be great!)

Blocks 60,001 to 100,000 represent a fair distribution that should be available to everyone.

After block 100,000 the fair distribution will be over and it will be harder to accumulate NYG.

Pages:
Jump to: