Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]$NEWINU - is a deflationary meme DeFi coin with ARF technology built in - page 2. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello team, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?

Many are different, but your best bet is to read on the website and also follow their social networks.
Activity: 25

I hope that soon the market will grow and your token is behind it, the main thing is not to fall

I hope so, but if you look at the current state of the market, it all looks much sadder
brand new
Activity: 0

Hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?

I think yes, this summer the project should show itself to many
Activity: 2
Hi guys, in which countries is your technology banned and in which is it allowed?
Activity: 3
Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection.
Activity: 18
Hello team, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?
Activity: 5
I hope that soon the market will grow and your token is behind it, the main thing is not to fall
brand new
Hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?
Activity: 40

Hello everybody, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way

Maybe the best option would be to support the project on their social networks.
brand new
Hello everybody, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way
Activity: 3
So team, what is the next step to make ourselves known and enlarge the community?
Activity: 13

Very good project advice, don't check the quality after iteration, but create such conditions that every part of the project is already of sufficient quality.

I think that the team understands all this and knows better than us, I hope that they will do the best for their project
Activity: 7

Hello guys, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

I hope that yes, this is one important thing that the team should do, many projects lack such activity and this will lead to not good
brand new
Hello guys, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

Hi everybody, smart money will come shortly. Last chance to buy or to invite anyone you'd like to help to get some money In short, don't miss this token.

What's behind these conclusions?
brand new

Hello there! Guys, just hold buy the time we get to where we need to be we would of triples our tokens

Yes, now many are sitting in anticipation of the market growth
brand new
I'm curious what are the opportunities for the investor who bought the project tokens?
Activity: 47
Hi everybody, smart money will come shortly. Last chance to buy or to invite anyone you'd like to help to get some money In short, don't miss this token.
Hello there! Guys, just hold buy the time we get to where we need to be we would of triples our tokens
Pages:
Jump to: