Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]$NEWINU - is a deflationary meme DeFi coin with ARF technology built in - page 3. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

So guys how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.

As far as I can see everything is progressing well, activity is good
Activity: 22

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

We may see a bull market by the end of the year, but not by the end of this month.
Activity: 3

What do you do as a project leader when team members struggle to complete their project tasks on time?

I hope that the team will not have such problems often, do not lag behind with work on the project

Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?

I think that this has not happened in the project yet, but I hope that it will not be
Activity: 2
So guys how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.
The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project
Activity: 40
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
Activity: 5

Hello, what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?

Yes, this will be in every project, it depends on the team how they will go through them
brand new
Activity: 0

May I ask will there be some benefits of being in the first round?

Looks like no
Activity: 47

As far as I heard, there will be news about listing and pre-sale soon, it's good to wait

Yes, the most important thing is that they must be successful and this can attract many people to the project.
Activity: 8

The number of users in this group is increasing, so do you have a Russian group?

In addition to English, there is a Chinese group
https://t.me/newinu_china
brand new
Hello, what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
Activity: 18
May I ask will there be some benefits of being in the first round?
brand new
As far as I heard, there will be news about listing and pre-sale soon, it's good to wait
brand new
The number of users in this group is increasing, so do you have a Russian group?
brand new

Hello, are you planning to provide a mob application? Or do you already have one?

As I heard, team finishing the creative hub, front end as well, and will drop it once the presale is done on BSC or maybe before
brand new

Guys, is this coin better to choose for sale or hold? What do you think?

Only hodl dude, hold!
Activity: 2
Hello, are you planning to provide a mob application? Or do you already have one?
brand new
Guys, is this coin better to choose for sale or hold? What do you think?
Activity: 40
Should we expect something unique here? If so, what and when approximately?
Pages:
Jump to: