Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]$NEWINU - is a deflationary meme DeFi coin with ARF technology built in - page 4. (Read 875 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Guys, anyone knows how I can check gas price in pancake swap? Does it use BSC/BNB for swapping?

AsI know, only on ETH for now
Activity: 2
Do you plan to collaborate with other Defi platforms? I think we need it
brand new
Team, what is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when we succeed?
Activity: 29
So do you already work with any influencers?
Activity: 3
Guys, anyone knows how I can check gas price in pancake swap? Does it use BSC/BNB for swapping?
Activity: 13

Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges

I think the whole community hopes for it.
Activity: 25

What next big date should we expect? I think you need to be more active to achieve a lot this summer.

They wrote their plans on their website, they will follow those plans.
Activity: 13
brand new

May I know, do you duplicate posts from other social networks here?

What do you mean? As far as I understand, nothing is posted here from other social networks
Activity: 29
Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges
brand new
What next big date should we expect? I think you need to be more active to achieve a lot this summer.
brand new
Hey guys, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?
Activity: 3
So team.. What will be the last step in your development?
brand new
May I know, do you duplicate posts from other social networks here?
brand new

I think it would be nice to provide weekly development reports, wouldn't it?

This is not a very necessary thing, but I think that at least some benefit from this will be
brand new
I think it would be nice to provide weekly development reports, wouldn't it?
Activity: 101

Guys, what's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far?

This is an actual question, I would like to see an answer to this question from the project team

Uniqueness can consist of different parts of the project, in the project team or in technology, so I think we should know when the project will show its potential
brand new

What are the plan for increasing the data security of NewInu platform? Is there any partnership on the table

I didn't find any information about the project's security on the website

It is foolish to look for a security guarantee in the block chain, no one will give a guarantee here, the one who works in cryptocurrency risks in any case
Activity: 58
SCAM SCAM SCAM
YES ANOTHER STUPID SCAM!
Pages:
Jump to: