Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain - page 13. (Read 17640 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 5
I'm not clear when will this exchange go live so we can trade?

According to the roadmap: Q3 2018

MainNet trading release
Beginning of trading operations: Matching engine and trading user interface launched on MainNet with support for NEO, ETH, NEP5, and ERC20 tokens

Cross-chain wallet conversion
Cross-chain token conversion support in NEX extension wallet

Staking contract release
Launch of staking contract on NEO for holders of NEX to receive exchange revenue
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm not clear when will this exchange go live so we can trade?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Has NEX supported Equihash algorithm coins?
Has NEX supported Equihash algorithm coins?

Not yet known.
Currently announced:
1. MainNet with support for NEO, ETH, NEP5, and ERC20 tokens
2. Cross-chain support for trading BTC, LTC, and RPX on NEX
A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project. Do you already have a bounty or not?
Unfortunately no bounty
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
A cool idea, I think that you will succeed in your project. Do you already have a bounty or not?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I heard that the KYC procedure was extended in the second phase. Is that true? And what is the reason for such changes? very few people decided to participate in the second stage?

I think that the KYC process puts a lot off investing in ICO's as it's can be perceived as a lot of hassle to collect all the information required and to upload it only to find you've done it wrong and have to do it all over again, or are rejected because of a technicality or error in your application. It's much easier just to buy coins on an exchange that does not request KYC information.

Most ICO don't need a KYC, it's just the issuer covering there behinds in case the regulators come complaining about the ICO.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I heard that the KYC procedure was extended in the second phase. Is that true? And what is the reason for such changes? very few people decided to participate in the second stage?
Don't listen to the FUD. NEO is a great coin with a great future ahead. It has had some ups and downs but this is to be expected in the cryptocurrency world, and NEO has weathered the storms a lot better than most.
Stock up on just a few NEO, add little to your portfolio, you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
It is a awesome option that has broke all the limitations and widen the road to check in the sports industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There are roughly 4 more days and this month will close but still can't see date for ICO which was supposed to be announced by the end of the month. I navigated social media channels and main website where all available information is about on going lotteries. I think we will see crowdsale starting in May most probably.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have a question to winners of NEX lottery. How much is your individual cap?
My familiar investor said that NEX approved 9k$ individual cap for him.

Individual cap for the winners of the first round is 1k$
For those winners who applied for the second round and passed the KYC, an additional cap is set in 9k$
So they can contribute 1k$ + 9k$ = 10k$
hmm... that is what i expected for... i planed to invest in them up to 10k but have not been chosen and i'm disapointed coz they are really good.
But I think the second round will be very difficult. There will be a gas war and the neo network will die because of the load.
I only made it to the first round.
Oh yeah, neo network isn't stable, definitely ) BTW i heared that all neo nodes belongs directly neo foundation...
Activity: 322

For those winners who applied for the second round and passed the KYC, an additional cap is set in 9k$
hmm... that is what i expected for... i planed to invest in them up to 10k but have not been chosen and i'm disapointed coz they are really good.
But I think the second round will be very difficult. There will be a gas war and the neo network will die because of the load.
I only made it to the first round.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Look like I've missed out on the ability to take part in the token sale, guess I'll just have to hold onto all those NEO I bought.
I can't find information about the start date of an ICO. Can someone tell me? I'm afraid to miss the tokensale.

You can follow the schedule on this page: https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html

For now according to it date of ICO is April
Really interesting project. Any bounties available?

Unfortunately no bounty
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
real talk
Interesting project and the team is very strong. If a convenient and intuitive interface is made, the project will be successful. Decentralized and a convenient exchange with a good liquidity is what is missing from the crypto community. I hope you will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: