Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain - page 11. (Read 17640 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Similar projects already exist, but they are still only in theory. The launch of such a platform with the possibility of cross-exchange token has good prospects. Adding the opportunity to purchase crypto for fiat will significantly expand the range of platform users..success will not be long in coming anyway.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
With NEO now recovering since the past weeks' slight downturn, now would be a good time to buy more NEO and/or GAS, what with more projects like NEX using them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Where can i find more info about the team of this project ?
Their development team come from City of Zion (Coz) -  A global, independent group of open source developers, designers and translators formed to support the NEO core and ecosystem. You can find more infomation in their website: cityofzion.io
I like that NEX payment service provides third-party intellectual contracts for NEO to send and receive global assets such as NEO and GAS as part of their calculations
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Their development team come from City of Zion (Coz) -  A global, independent group of open source developers, designers and translators formed to support the NEO core and ecosystem. You can find more infomation in their website: cityofzion.io
Activity: 55
It's been over a month since the lottery ended. But there is no information from the team about the token sale. It's disturbing.

The whitepaper says..

"NEX will hold a token sale in Q1 2018. We plan to sell 25 million tokens to the public, of a total
pool of 50 million."

..it's been quite a while since Q1 2018, and arde13 says it will happen in April 2018, this too has passed some time ago.

Any updates on the sale ?

They said that everything is ready on the technical side, and they are simply waiting on approval from the FMA because NEX is security token. The FMA does not provide a exactly timeline on the approval process. Token sale will happen one week after the approval. Now, we can only wait and hope that the FMA will finish soon
Activity: 68
It's been over a month since the lottery ended. But there is no information from the team about the token sale. It's disturbing.

The whitepaper says..

"NEX will hold a token sale in Q1 2018. We plan to sell 25 million tokens to the public, of a total
pool of 50 million."

..it's been quite a while since Q1 2018, and arde13 says it will happen in April 2018, this too has passed some time ago.

Any updates on the sale ?

Activity: 322
hello take a look at my analysis of this project if you want Smiley

https://satoshi.blog/2018/05/24/neon-exchange-nex-high-performance-decentralized-exchange/

Nice article, it's a pity this ICO was really aimed at those with deep pockets, and a KYC for an ICO seemed a bit OTT, and 20% for founders is a lot, and the "slow release" over 2 years is not that slow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Fabian is in St. Petersburg introducing NEX to the Russian community until June 6th #SPIEF 
https://www.forumspb.com/en

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/999749819592781825
Activity: 47
Interesting project and the team is very strong. If a convenient and intuitive interface is made, the project will be successful. Decentralized and a convenient exchange with a good liquidity is what is missing from the crypto community. I hope you will
Activity: 130
The project is very much expected by the market and by right-decentralized exchange.Decentralized exchange tokens usually have a rich appreciation.
egretia
Activity: 19
Hi, everybody! There is information about when they will start selling tokens? I don't like the fact that there is no information from the team.
You need more patience. I think the token sale will take place in early or mid-June. The team is preparing for the ICO,
Do you know the reason for the delay in the start of token sale? How exactly does the team prepare? Legal or technical problems?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Hi, everybody! There is information about when they will start selling tokens? I don't like the fact that there is no information from the team.
You need more patience. I think the token sale will take place in early or mid-June. The team is preparing for the ICO,
Activity: 125
The project is very much expected by the market and by right-decentralized exchange.Decentralized exchange tokens usually have a rich appreciation.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I don't like the fact that the team is postponing the start of the token sale. This can badly affect the activity of investors.
Activity: 224
This is a great project. It will be great for those who have joined the project. Wish success!
Egretia
Pages:
Jump to: