Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 34. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
We are looking for marketers here
Will talk with Cointropolis about their ideas after they return from PayExpo.
Activity: 422
Woah, big news! The devs get bounties too!
Strange you didn't realize that in april already, when we had 80% of the then-distributed coins.

Last time I bother to care about your bullshit.

I think you should do something on marketing.
Let more people know about nhz.
And are developing something new ?
Woah, big news! The devs get bounties too!
Strange you didn't realize that in april already, when we had 80% of the then-distributed coins.

Last time I bother to care about your bullshit.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The devs get bounties all the way and now they have 34% NHZ of the distribution.
Look at this.I tell the true and they fuck me off the forum.
http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution&offset=start
distribute NHZ to current stakeholders, as kind of interests Grin
That way, investors will be encouraged to hold more NHZ in their wallets.

We created a poll about this, open for one week.
Everything that may be of interest can be found on our forum
I want to know the next plan of nhz.
Now the nhz is on the exchange, but little people know the coin , and less people want to buy.
It's time to do something on marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
How many confirmations before one can start forging? 1440 like NXT?

Thanks

Nice idea, we will think about this!
But the price is so low, nobody want to buy nhz.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Node bounties are planned to stay until everything is distributed.

Node bounties could continue for 100years and there will still be coins left in the bounty wallets...

I smell exaggeration  Grin
At the moment it's around 1.5M a week distributed to node operators. If we expect the amount of nodes to stay the same it would take about 10 years. But...

Nice to hear this... This is one of the advantages of this coin! But we should think about getting a broader distribution... Maybe some bounty for the signature like qora does...

...there are other ways already. It's "distributed by bounties", not "distributed to nodes". If you look at the distribution graph you'll see that only ~15% went to nodes by now.
We provided a few ideas on how to earn bounties on our forum, and we hope that more people will come up with their own over time.

I don't like the signature thing because I consider it as plain spam, but maybe I'm wrong? Any other opinions on that?
Activity: 94
How many confirmations are needed before starting forging?

1440 confirmations

1 confirmation per block
One block is generated every minute, so 24 hours.

But forgeing is not our aim.. you will recieve 666 NHZ per day running a node. It will give you alot more than forgeing. If you have 1M on your account you might recieve 20 NHZ per day on averge depening on the amount transferred in each block.

Need to correct this, it's only 40 confirmations with NHZ.

Forging will get more profitable over time, when more transactions happen. You should really make use of the node bounties as long as they are available (if your ip doesn't change every day...) Smiley

Is there already an end planned for the node bounties? I mean, before all the coins are distrbuted?
Node bounties could continue for 100years and there will still be coins left in the bounty wallets...

Nice to hear this... This is one of the advantages of this coin! But we should think about getting a broader distribution... Maybe some bounty for the signature like qora does...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1440 confirmations

1 confirmation per block

But forgeing is not our aim.. you will recieve 666 NHZ per day running a node. It will give you alot more than forgeing. If you have 1M on your account you might recieve 20 NHZ per day on averge depening on the amount transferred in each block.

Forging will get more profitable over time, when more transactions happen. You should really make use of the node bounties as long as they are available (if your ip doesn't change every day...) Smiley

Is there already an end planned for the node bounties? I mean, before all the coins are distrbuted?

Yeah this is taking too much time,there should be another way to distribute more rapidly.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

1440 confirmations

1 confirmation per block

Activity: 94

1440 confirmations

1 confirmation per block

Activity: 378
Hi folks, is the source for NHZ available? Latest I can see on github is v2.2, but latest binary is v3.0.1.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Followed & retweeted (I have 182 followers). Thanks, dev!
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
If  same static IP, but 2 different PC-will be same hallmark or not?
Pages:
Jump to: