Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 38. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I just tried to vote, at first it said, that my github-url is not valid and now, after I corrected it, the submit-button does not work  Huh Huh
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
done, without the !!!
the topics are too short  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
keep on voting

pls dev change the topic name and add PLS VOTE !!!
#23 and climbing, but it's starting to get harder...in the meanwhile: news on the other exchanges Cheesy
http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=74.msg566#msg566
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I also voted to get us on the ShareXcoin exchange.  We really need to get this coin into an exchange to help increase it's visibility with all the new NXT clones coming along.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,
I'm ziplibrary from ShareXcoin.
Just want to let you guys know that we are working on a distribution platform for ShareCoin. This platform maybe helpful for distributing NHZ. Let me know if you guys are interested Smiley

It well may be we are - are you on irc somewhere?
Activity: 70
Hey guys,
I'm ziplibrary from ShareXcoin.
Just want to let you guys know that we are working on a distribution platform for ShareCoin. This platform maybe helpful for distributing NHZ. Let me know if you guys are interested Smiley
Activity: 68
Vote for NHZ on ShareXcoin
Activity: 476
while announcing sale you said you received offers to list from 3 exchanges so you wanted to sell the nhz.

but now the sale is over. in which exchange nhz is listed?

One was nxt-e, but they wanted 100M NHZ for the listing.
I don't even remember the names of the others, never heard of them before.

Current status:
No listing yet.
NXT AE during the next days (maybe tonight already - we're working on securing the server).
Poloniex seems to plan to add us.
Plus the voting possibility on ShareXcoin now.

NXT-E asked for 100M NHZ lol? they dont have any volume but they are asking for 100M NHZ  Shocked
while announcing sale you said you received offers to list from 3 exchanges so you wanted to sell the nhz.

One was nxt-e, but they wanted 100M NHZ for the listing.
I don't even remember the names of the others, never heard of them before.

Current status:
No listing yet.
NXT AE during the next days (maybe tonight already - we're working on securing the server).
Poloniex seems to plan to add us.
Plus the voting possibility on ShareXcoin now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You can now vote for NHZ on ShareXcoin! One vote/hour
There's still a lot of nodes not updated - don't forget it, only ~10k blocks left until the hard fork!

On an unrelated issue: join our twitter giveaway! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hey all. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I know lots of people here run nodes for NHZ.

You can now have some extra money by using your nodes also for Qora.

Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6939292

This is not a thread for Qora, or do you think so? Take those discussions elsewhere.. thx

I know. It's just that some people run 3-5 nodes for NHZ, NXT and they can use the very same nodes for other coins at the same time. Someone in Qora thread said that he's running 5 nodes for NHZ and going to use them for Qora also. It was about a week ago before we launched reward program so I thought some people might be interested in getting some extra coins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I want some coins.I will see the twitter when i am home tonight. Smiley
Activity: 270
Hey all. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I know lots of people here run nodes for NHZ.

This is not a thread for Qora, or do you think so? Take those discussions elsewhere.. thx
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

localhost:7776/index.html works?

No.

What does the startup log say? Should be something like "Started API server at 127.0.0.1:7776"
Pages:
Jump to: