Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 36. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Question for dev RE: "god" account...

http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account&id=9473989027

Apparently this is/was a storage or bounty account...why on earth is this account, with over 51M NHZ forging??? This is wreaking havoc to the blockchain forging at least the last 13/15 blocks and is most certainly a threat to security...this account, especially if a bounty or storage account should not be forging imo. No bounty account should forge...why should they if they "have not been distributed"

Please explain or correct me if I have assumed wrongly.

Edit: this reminds me of another point...we were told that the account holder / account list would be added once again to the blockexplorer. This is critical for transparency. Any updates for that?

Edit2 - it appears that this account just "flipped the 'on' switch" at block 60958 so maybe this is the effect of devs working with this account "live" for an hour or 2? Hmmm.

Edit 3: clarified: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=54.0

Forging heaven since the giveaway...and accounts have skyrocketed!

http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=accounts&offset=7d

Anything for free satoshi. Hope some accounts stick around longer than a quick trade. Tongue
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Version 0.1 of NHZ-Net Peer explorer API is up,

http://horizon.nhzcrypto.org/nhzstats/stats/2014-06-03.json

The format of the url is as you see above, $date.json

This json file is updated every 20 minutes and is reseted every time an update occurs.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to the AE on nhz.

In the last days I traded a bit on nxt AE and this was the first time I could make any other use than trading or hodling them (forget forging if you dont have at least 100k)!

So the AE ist something where you can use a coin for the purpose it is originally intended - to pay or get paid for something.

We should promote this agressively after testing, we have a super stable network, so transcations should run fast and reliable.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
low price!!!!! Angry Angry

A lot of 1000 NHZ sales from the giveaway for a low price. The price will rice after the giveawaydumping.

Just like NAS?  Roll Eyes

Who knows?   Grin

But there is a great difference between NAS and NHZ.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

A lot of 1000 NHZ sales from the giveaway for a low price. The price will rice after the giveawaydumping.

Just like NAS?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Activity: 75
NHZcoin finally Login trading platform, the bad can be distributed manner.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
The poloniex can't receive coins????I send some nhz,but it did not arrive................ a long time!@ Sad Sad
Activity: 322
I don't understand why the 7775 port is still available while 7776 is the right one.
Activity: 70
NHZ is so nice and wonderful, the coin will have a nice future....come on dev..
Activity: 70
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Dev:  Evidently, if one uses a port number with myAddress, one should not include the port number on the hallmark generator page.  I suggest you add this to your instructions, and put an error check into the hallmark generator.
Activity: 423
Don't miss out on the Poloniex giveaway!
Activity: 423
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Ok seems more interesting than NAS
I will check the asset
Twinwinner why are you thinking that NHZs price can rise?

I don't know about the price of the coin, but I know that the devs are very capable and commited to this project. The distribution looks very fair and if nothing shady goes on with the reserve funds in the future, this coin can be NXTs little brother on its way to the top!

Agree. NHZ crew have been top notch from the get-go. Steady...and constant. Not predicting price, but when I look to invest, always consider a) technology and b) the development team.

a) already proven
b) a winner

= success

I kind of see NHZ as a proven platform of which to develop cool implementation tools just because NXT is "too crowded". Plus, it's earned by bounty. Very fair. Get out what you put in. Nice philosophy.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Twinwinner why are you thinking that NHZs price can rise?

I don't know about the price of the coin, but I know that the devs are very capable and commited to this project. The distribution looks very fair and if nothing shady goes on with the reserve funds in the future, this coin can be NXTs little brother on its way to the top!
Pages:
Jump to: