Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 46. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 101
ah there's only one way to go --- create a decentralized exchange for NHZ
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I have opened my node for a long time , but I only get 7k coins,

I am so sad,,,

the amount of the coin is so much..

I am so sad Grin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I like the new client (v 2.2). Great Work!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Update for those waiting for an exchange: We contacted Poloniex, Bittrex and Dgex today. Bittrex seems to plan to delist NXT soon and isn't interested in forks. The others didn't answer yet.
You have the most coins, no exchange want to list this coin.
I think you should enhance the award of running a node and shorten the distribution time.

Hi, we have no plans of increasing node bounty. We have discussed this several times already.

Kind regards
Activity: 422
Update for those waiting for an exchange: We contacted Poloniex, Bittrex and Dgex today. Bittrex seems to plan to delist NXT soon and isn't interested in forks. The others didn't answer yet.
You have the most coins, no exchange want to list this coin.
I think you should enhance the award of running a node and shorten the distribution time.
Activity: 423
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Yep, now it shows "correct". 23h 10min left for the first payout  Cheesy
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Just checked my new node with 15m uptime at http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=nodecheck

The hallmark in the "Our data" section says "differs" and a click on the "show" button shows an empty string. Is there something wrong or does it just take some time?

Thx again!
Activity: 270
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
The IPO NHZ is complicated! Undecided 
is very complicated!

We are having problems with our VPS provider. It turned out that it could not handle the bitcoin daemon due to memory limitations. Also, it seems that we experience DoS. Stay tuned.. this will be solved asap.
solve the problem as soon as possible, and good luck with your creative approach to complex issues crypto 2
Activity: 12
is very complicated!

We are having problems with our VPS provider. It turned out that it could not handle the bitcoin daemon due to memory limitations. Also, it seems that we experience DoS. Stay tuned.. this will be solved asap.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
is very complicated!
Activity: 476
Activity: 35
website says 0 NHZ available for sale

Activity: 423
On the website the link to the german manual for setting up a node is dead. The file is hallmark-german.pdf instead of hallmark-deutsch.pdf  Wink

Found a dead link on the op - did you mean that?
Please give me your account id for a small bounty Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
the dev should reward the nodes who have on-line for a long time, and if no nodes online, the coin is death..

you use so many coins to IPO.

I think it is not for the nodes......

please think about it...thanks.

yes, I think so, too..

the idea is quite good but you dont have to spam here and there.
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
the dev should reward the nodes who have on-line for a long time, and if no nodes online, the coin is death..

you use so many coins to IPO.

I think it is not for the nodes......

please think about it...thanks.

yes, I think so, too..
Pages:
Jump to: