Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 50. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have
will check there
thanks again
anyway, dynamic ip here too  Sad

We have had some people that successfully run dyndns and get bounty. This work with dynamic ip. Allthough if you are unlucky you can miss some bountys when the dns updates.

I have 5 servers running in the cloud. I SSH into each to run NHZ and unfortunately every day, because my service provider is dynamic, I get disconnected and need to restart each client. Wish there was a way around this annoying problem. Anyone know a simple solution?

Edit: I should clarify, the servers are on digital ocean and running NHZ. It is the local machine that "disconnects" from SSH connection. Will keep tinkering.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
will check there
thanks again
anyway, dynamic ip here too  Sad

We have had some people that successfully run dyndns and get bounty. This work with dynamic ip. Allthough if you are unlucky you can miss some bountys when the dns updates.
Activity: 350
will check there
thanks again
anyway, dynamic ip here too  Sad
Activity: 476
if you have a static IP you need only to find someone to open the port.  Grin

i can open the port but have only dynamic IP  Cry

In the Forum: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org is a bounty section. Maybe there is anyhing you can do?

so, i just leave my wallet open and i'll get 666 NHZ per day?
just like that?

Create a hallmarked node http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=6.0 (step 5) and earn 666 NHZ per day.
thanks mate
unfortunately i haven't access to my modem and can't open the port
Activity: 476
just like that?

Create a hallmarked node http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=6.0 (step 5) and earn 666 NHZ per day.
just like that?
Activity: 133
Hi !
Any chance to earn coins on android mob. tel?
I mean 666 coins per day?

Cheers

This is actually possible, if your mobile phone have static IP and responds on port 7774. However, many mobile internet providers charge huge sums for traffic, beware of that.
Hi!
This is really very interesting idea! Why not to earn money on mobile? But...it's going to be a problem with internet traffic...
Well, how much per day will eat)) running node on mobile?
And how actually I can as well earn some coins on my mobile?

Cheers
Activity: 168
NHZ was launched almost a month ago.  Setup a node and start earning a bounty...or contribute in other ways to earn a bounty.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Next week we will also make our first sale.

How to buy and what will be price? Do you guy have a launch date yet? You know there are more Nxt clones coming to the market ( the new one is NFD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallets-stolen-by-hackerswere-sorrycontact-anon136-for-escrow-580537 ). Do you guys feel the pressure to launch soon?
and what is % premined for bounties? Cheesy

Hello! This is a currency that is 100% premined. We have reserved a major part for bounty, 90%+. The accounts with the bountys will be controlled by a community funding committee.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
and what is % premined for bounties? Cheesy
I want to know by what means for NHZ, if it is distributed free of charge that is very good.

It is not for free. We want your work and effort to make NHZ grow. We need developers, designers, textwriters and so on..

Next week we will probaly make our first sale where people can buy some NHZ.
I want to know by what means for NHZ, if it is distributed free of charge that is very good.

It is not for free. We want your work and effort to make NHZ grow. We need developers, designers, textwriters and so on..

Next week we will also make our first sale.
Hi!

I want to create a topic about NHZ on another forum. I want to know the percentage per annum for PoS, min & max mint age.

Thank you!

How do you mean? You will for sure get bounty for creating and moderating a thread on a forum. Get ack to us with an URL when you have created a thread! Smiley you can also send me a PM here at bct.

Have a nice day
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Hi!

I want to create a topic about NHZ on another forum. I want to know the percentage per annum for PoS, min & max mint age.

Thank you!
Hi !
Any chance to earn coins on android mob. tel?
I mean 666 coins per day?

Cheers

This is actually possible, if your mobile phone have static IP and responds on port 7774. However, many mobile internet providers charge huge sums for traffic, beware of that.
I'm curious what it takes to forge NHZ coins...if we run a node, are we automatically forging?  Or do we need to keep the wallet open?

No if you want to forge you have to have you wallet open. BUT, for being rewarded with bounty, e.g. the 666NHZ per day you only have to keep the server running and have port 7774 open.

Have a nice day!
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
I'm curious what it takes to forge NHZ coins...if we run a node, are we automatically forging?  Or do we need to keep the wallet open?
Pages:
Jump to: