Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 54. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
WTB NHZ

Pm me your offers
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
NHZ for Android:
http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=46.0

Just now,I translated this article into chinese.

And post in bitcointakl:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nhz-next-horizon-google-577507

This work has a bounty?

My NHZ:11076004899564515675

Thanks.

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

+1
This a great idea, they distribute a little NHZ while we are performing the server stress test. It's fun, I found an egg the first few minutes.
Activity: 140
well the NHZ per day should be more, dev please see our concerns  Grin
I built a Chinese weibo.

NeXT_Horizon

http://weibo.com/NeXTHorizonCoin

I will update this weibo.

Let more people know NHZ.

NHZ: 11076004899564515675

Thanks!

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
There's not only the node bounties, we give out rewards for all kinds of (more or less) useful stuff. Have a look at the bounty section of our forum, and bring in you own ideas if you have other skills.

Did you search some Easter eggs already? Smiley
like this......
666 coins per 24 hours
How long to distribute all of the coins

ten years? 

or 20,30,40.......
Activity: 5
 666nhz is so little.
Activity: 270
So am I getting this right? Dev DIDN't GIVE ANY INFO about this fork. How many coins exists, how they will be distributed etc. He only gives 666 coins / a day for a node?! And some people actually do it? Are you nuts?

Hi. Please have a look at our homepage. You can find all the information you need there (links to forum, blockexplorer and such).
Activity: 224
So am I getting this right? Dev DIDN't GIVE ANY INFO about this fork. How many coins exists, how they will be distributed etc. He only gives 666 coins / a day for a node?! And some people actually do it? Are you nuts?

To answer your question, you are not getting it right. Best to first read the thread and hang out on IRC before you make such statements...

...otherwise, you simply appear foolish.
Activity: 168

umm........can't you read?
Activity: 8
Activity: 4
May I know what's the plan for NHZ? 
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Found a 199er easteregg  Grin
Activity: 168
Then you need to start hunting for Easter Eggs  Grin
It it difficult to gain this coin, 666per day,

I suggest 666 per hour.
Activity: 224
The easter egg hunt has begun...found 2 on the way to the genesis block!
We'll done by the devs...very smart.

Head on over to the blockchain and search for eggs Smiley
Activity: 414
24 hours only 666nhz is so little.
yes,You play with you so stingy Pa Moren
Activity: 423
Could you give a comparison between next and next horizon? You know that you are no the first one talking about forking next, right? As far as I understood, you are the first one to actually have done it, though.

The current main differences between NXT and NHZ: NXT is only tradable, NHZ is not.
Sooner or later this will change, while additional differences will emerge. Our goal is a much broader distribution and functionality with privacy in mind instead of focusing on the speculative aspects.

The community can bring in its skills and ideas, and get a stake in the coins by that. This is another difference to all the other clones/forks, which are dependend on donations for future development.
Activity: 40
It it difficult to gain this coin, 666per day,

I suggest that the dev should award the ower of ip which is active for a long time ..

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: