Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 58. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I think that every day sent 666, too little. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
what exactly do you mean? I didn't really follow. sounds epic!  Grin

Sorry brother...  I won't go into details because I am not willing to relive the whole situation...  but a good recap of the NAS FIASCO can be found here and you can also check out the latest dgex drama here.

no need to - thanx for the links, thats all I needed !!
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
now I can compare the bounties of NAS vs NHZ:

NAS video = 4M NAS = 0.04 percent of all NAS
NHZ video = 40k NHZ = 0.004 percent of all NHZ, BUT how many NHZ were already rewarded? 1 million? Then it would be: 4 percent of all already rewarded NHZ (if it was 1 million)

so NHZ looks like a winner here

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

After having witnessed the NAS FIASCO up close and personal...   NHZ has my FULL SUPPORT!!!    Grin

...keep them nodes running folks...

what exactly do you mean? I didn't really follow. sounds epic!  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Noticed one bug in NRS client. Total quantity does not update, need to reload and reenter passphrase.

In next release of NHZ there will be a new client. Stay tuned.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Noticed one bug in NRS client. Total quantity does not update, need to reload and reenter passphrase.
Hi  Devs:
   Nas is hot! But NHZ  was the first Nxt  fork,I think we need more marketing!

Nas did not have much marketing either. I think it is related to the release methods. Like Nxt, Nas released all coins at once. So there is no inflation in the future and buyers will buy it out of speculation. But NHZ is slowly released. If I am correct, so far less than 1% was released. That means there is a huge inflation in the future. There is less speculation value. People will hesitate to buy because they will worry about the future inflation. I suggest that you release and sell 80% of all coins at once through IPO and save 20% for bounties of nodes and dev. Distribution concentration is not a problem. Nxt and Nas have prove it. Wealth will concentrated to few people no matter what. It is a matter of time. It happens for every county and every time.

Hi. I hear what you say, but we do not agree. The difference regarding this IPO is that it will continue for a long time. Right now we are giving away 100K per day in node bountys. And this is with about 150 nodes/hallmarks. This will raise exponential over time. A thousand nodes.. two thousand (each node get 666 NHZ per day)? You get my point. We are reserving that amount of funds so this is possible in long term.

NHZ will focus on features inside the network. We want to build a STRONG p2p network, because it will be inside the p2p network that the magic will happen. In other currencys similar to NXT there are not that much of an incentive to run a node. We, NHZ, try a different approach.

The problem, since you are mentioning NAS, is that it does not exist any form of securing the network for future growth (how many nodes do they have running?). You are only as strong as your users and the community want you to be. The currency(NHZ) IS the p2p network.

Regards
Activity: 476
Translated following topic to german

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=28.0

german:

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=36.0

An alle Deutschprechenden:

Im NHZ-Forum gibts auch eine deutsche Sektion:

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?board=12.0
Activity: 277
Activity: 269
Hi  Devs:
   Nas is hot! But NHZ  was the first Nxt  fork,I think we need more marketing!

Nas did not have much marketing either. I think it is related to the release methods. Like Nxt, Nas released all coins at once. So there is no inflation in the future and buyers will buy it out of speculation. But NHZ is slowly released. If I am correct, so far less than 1% was released. That means there is a huge inflation in the future. There is less speculation value. People will hesitate to buy because they will worry about the future inflation. I suggest that you release and sell 80% of all coins at once through IPO and save 20% for bounties of nodes and dev. Distribution concentration is not a problem. Nxt and Nas have prove it. Wealth will concentrated to few people no matter what. It is a matter of time. It happens for every county and every time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi  Devs:
   Nas is hot! But NHZ  was the first Nxt  fork,I think we need more marketing!

I totally agree! Wanna help with that? Come to our IRC and/or forum and talk to us. Get bounty for marketing. Smiley
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Hi  Devs:
   Nas is hot! But NHZ  was the first Nxt  fork,I think we need more marketing!

Activity: 423
so is there any way to run a node without port forwarding? :s

In the next release of NHZ we have implemented UPNP. If you have UPNP enable on your router it will automatically portforward it for you.

Regards
Activity: 269
How many coins have been distributed so far?
Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
can you sell-buy anywhere your coins?
And how much?
Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
Activity: 952
Merit: 253

Not a hallmarked one with bounty because other nodes cannot connect to you, only you can connect out to other nodes, it will work still but no bounty....
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I see I passed 1440 min already, but no coins received. Do I need to do something more?

We had some problems tonight processing payouts. I sent you the bounty manually plus some coins extra for the trouble.

Same for me...with 2 of my nodes...but concerned it was an hallmark issue. Looks like a problem with the Server Bounty System not paying out on time.

Tell me your nodes IP addresses and you'll get a manual payout, too.

Also please don't forget that we have a forum over here -> http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/

OK, got it. Thank you for the bounty Smiley
P.S. I'll try to run node on my android TV stick, while I already running public node for NXT on it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: