Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 67. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I don't care if a few people get 50k for a simple translation.

I just want my reward for running a node! When will this be fixed? Will we get a backward reward for the past?

As I said before, we're working on a website where you can check the state of your node in our system and provide the necessary information if something's wrong with that. And we will pay out what you've been missing then.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I don't care if a few people get 50k for a simple translation.

I just want my reward for running a node! When will this be fixed? Will we get a backward reward for the past?
We're open to discuss the amount.

If you invest 20$ you get 40k in one month. I don't think you need a lot of time to maintain it, once set up it will run for months, except for occasional updates (where not all will be necessary on a server node). Estimating 40 minutes a month for those 40k seems pretty high to me.

Writing a good post or creating a guide easily takes one hour of time, probably more. Plus, it's of great value for the community to get people with those skills involved. Everyone here should be interested in good instructions and marketing, because it will raise interest, dispersion, and thus the value for all of us. And don't forget, a guide/post will be useful for a long time, a node is gone after the bounty was paid out.

Our calculation was the following: getting 10k for 5$ means if we give out 50k for one hour of work that's an hourly rate of about 25$. Add 10 minutes a month for maintaining the node, the rate for other work is ~30$/hour.
In my opinion that's quite low, but I'm very interested in why you think it would be too high and what you would propose instead.
Activity: 322

Btw: I would not call this a fair distribution, if you give out 20000 to 40000 NHZ for simple translations or blog posts and the nodes are getting 333 per day. You have to run a node for a hundred days, which is quite more expensive and time consuming to get the same amount of NHZ.

You can set up a small vps for 5$/month - this takes less than 10 minutes of time

True, but maintaining it over hundred days will be ~20$ and much more time Wink

Yes,it seems unfair.It should be more than just 333NHZ btw i am not getting even 333 my balance is showing Zero  Grin
+1. I think the rewards are too high for translation/blog posts compared to running nodes which is against the fair distribution claim.
Activity: 308
Thanks! just downloaded the client.

If anyone needs it the virus total link is here:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/ca60074fba5ebfeb2891647564fc7ab9230d85bea6bf56fdd399abeb4d4f5041/analysis/1396615798/

Looks pretty clean  Wink
Activity: 476
I set up a hallmark, have been running for 3 days, and still have yet to receive my coins.

At some point there was something that looked like a bounty to be paid out under unconfirmed transactions.  When I logged back in later it was showing 0 again.

Should I be getting coins by now?

The same here. Account: 12930652463845167717

Btw: I would not call this a fair distribution, if you give out 20000 to 40000 NHZ for simple translations or blog posts and the nodes are getting 333 per day. You have to run a node for a hundred days, which is quite more expensive and time consuming to get the same amount of NHZ.

You can set up a small vps for 5$/month - this takes less than 10 minutes of time

Yes,it seems unfair.It should be more than just 333NHZ btw i am not getting even 333 my balance is showing Zero  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I set up a hallmark, have been running for 3 days, and still have yet to receive my coins.

At some point there was something that looked like a bounty to be paid out under unconfirmed transactions.  When I logged back in later it was showing 0 again.

i am running a Node more than 24Hours but still didnt get nothing in my Wallet,how much time it can take?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How exactly do you want to distribute NHZ and how long? What should I do to participate?

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Activity: 296
would like to mention to the dev
might setup something other then the .bat file
i use non standard java install path and had to edit it for client to run
thx

NHZ - 17181407079114230053
Activity: 270
I have translated Hallmark Guide into german and
new download link for german instructions inserted in the german thread here and another german forum

https://mega.co.nz/#!vhwiyRJC!LFO9lGThtChHn-VqK4gN4yHOG0fCy8AloAtBQqpr7NY

thanks fsonex  Wink

NHZ:  16181472376946229168

20000 NHZ sent. Thank you sir.

Regards
Activity: 270
I have post a new thread about NHZ on coin38.org which is official forum of btc38.com. Btc38.com is one of the biggest altcoin exchanges in China.

http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5414

NHZ: 16667242506507509485

20000 sent. Thank you sir.

Regards
I have translated Hallmark Guide into german and
new download link for german instructions inserted in the german thread here and another german forum

https://mega.co.nz/#!vhwiyRJC!LFO9lGThtChHn-VqK4gN4yHOG0fCy8AloAtBQqpr7NY

thanks fsonex  Wink

NHZ:  16181472376946229168
Activity: 322
I got my first bounty today, after running for 2+ days.
So I think the bounty distribution is fixed now.
Activity: 277
I have post a new thread about NHZ on coin38.org which is official forum of btc38.com. Btc38.com is one of the biggest altcoin exchanges in China.

http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5414

NHZ: 16667242506507509485
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Let me know what you need.

I have been running since Tuesday.

I typed in the wrong passcode and briefly was sent to another account yesterday, but I figured this out and am now looking at the correct account number.

I verified the hallmark and it is shows true and the correct account information.  The account number matches the one listed on my screen.

I have the correct local ip and hallmark listed in my config file.

Note that there was an unconfirmed transaction before and now it shows 0.

we worked on the sbs and there has been a round of payouts. we still have a list of servers with remaining uptime though. and we can't be 100% sure that we didn't miss anyone somehow (i said it must be something on your side before, and was proved wrong. won't make that mistake again.)

we'll set up a website tomorrow where you can check the state of your node in our system, and give more info for debugging if something's wrong with that. and of course we'll compensate you for your help and the inconveniences!
it's our first priority to get the node bounties running without flaws, because that's what we want to use as the primary distribution tool - just consider yourself as beta testers at the moment Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!

Pages:
Jump to: