Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 9. (Read 141442 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Now the forum is in maintenance mode, it would be nice if we could get some information here:
- when do you expect, the forum is back online
- when node bounty payment is active again
- the same for node check
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

The API is being updated, thats' why you can't check.

We have put the forums in 'maintenance mode' while we migrate everything over to the new site.
The whole process should take about 24h.

Its OK if i just cant check the status of my NODE but the problem is i haven't received payment of my several NODES.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Check Node does not work.

still doesn't work.

It will be when we finish implementing filtering in the node check.
The API is under heavy stress because A LOT of people are checking 20+ nodes every 3 seconds.

Haven't gotten any 666NHZ since the 29 payout...  Roll Eyes

i am missing payment of my nodes too, cant check status either.

The API is being updated, thats' why you can't check.

We have put the forums in 'maintenance mode' while we migrate everything over to the new site.
The whole process should take about 24h.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Bounties slowly died... Sad... Sad

Dont worry i am sure DEV will make it right  Wink

I also didn't receive yesterday and today.
3x2
legendary

Dont worry i am sure DEV will make it right  Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
3x2
legendary
me 3... but as I set mine up on the 29th I don't even know if it is working correctly.

i know mine was working good but missing several payments of yesterday  Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

still doesn't work.

The API is under heavy stress because A LOT of people are checking 20+ nodes every 3 seconds.

me 3... but as I set mine up on the 29th I don't even know if it is working correctly.
3x2
legendary

still doesn't work.

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

still doesn't work.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Hi i have NHZ asset on NXT AE
How can i convert them to NHZ coins ?
legendary
Merit: 1001

still doesn't work.

Thanks for your reply.
legendary

still doesn't work.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
just read the PDF and NHZ is looking good!  Smiley I hope that everything will work out nicely with the node rewards.

The node bounty script was fixed. The issue was it was trying to send too many transactions in one block, so we added a delay to spread them out to handle the increased traffic.

The script should also be caught up by now with any transactions that were missed.
NOTHING WAS LOST!

Thank you Pizpie  Smiley I believe NHZ will excel beyond all of our expectations. Great community & development  team is the recipe for solid success (and we have it  Wink ).
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
What are these errors about?

Code:
2014-10-01 23:10:32 WARNING: request is too large >8192
2014-10-01 23:10:32 WARNING: badMessage: 413 for HttpChannelOverHttp@21ea9f5d{r=
1,a=IDLE,uri=-}
2014-10-02 01:22:31 WARNING: badMessage: java.lang.IllegalStateException: too mu
ch data after closed for HttpChannelOverHttp@3c847cd4{r=1,a=IDLE,uri=-}
2014-10-02 04:06:43 WARNING: badMessage: java.lang.IllegalStateException: too mu
ch data after closed for HttpChannelOverHttp@5db4ac31{r=1,a=IDLE,uri=-}
2014-10-02 04:07:12 WARNING: badMessage: java.lang.IllegalStateException: too mu
ch data after closed for HttpChannelOverHttp@6c167384{r=2,a=IDLE,uri=-}

Windows 7, client 3.2.1
legendary
Merit: 1001
legendary
just read the PDF and NHZ is looking good!  Smiley I hope that everything will work out nicely with the node rewards.

The node bounty script was fixed. The issue was it was trying to send too many transactions in one block, so we added a delay to spread them out to handle the increased traffic.

The script should also be caught up by now with any transactions that were missed.
NOTHING WAS LOST!
legendary

Thanks for info! BlockChain is downloading now.Smiley
Lets say we have 250k of NHZ. What is best: staking or forging?

They are both the best.

I try forging but the mesage says that Leased Soon. Is been over 48 hours since i Leased my balance.
Am i do something wrong?

It requires 1440 blocks for it to start, so if the chain was moving slow, the time is effected.

You can check when your amount will start being leased to the pool by clicking 'More info" under your 'Account Balance tab', and then click 'Account leasing'.  It will show which block # you will begin forging on.
 Example: Your account effective balance will be leased out starting from block 163901 until block 174341 to account _____________________"
You can check which block we are currently on by opening your wallet, and clicking 'More info' under the version tab (on the far right) and see the current block # on the top right, second column.

*Note, you still have access to your balance even if you are 'leasing' for pooled forging.
You also receive your stakeholder bounty also.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

Thanks for info! BlockChain is downloading now.Smiley
Lets say we have 250k of NHZ. What is best: staking or forging?

They are both the best.

I try forging but the mesage says that Leased Soon. Is been over 48 hours since i Leased my balance.
Am i do something wrong?
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: