Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 163. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
We have reached already 75% of our total Token Sale!!!

Thanks for your support!

thats great... interested in knowing if net tokens can be traded before mainnet launch?
or should we wait to exchange them to nim?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We have reached already 75% of our total Token Sale!!!

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 406
If you need an Arabic translation, just let me know, I can do that Smiley 
I want to contribute at ICO but i had a serious problem with this project.
The problem is here:
How to make a back up of my wallet? without back up wallet the project is failed.
If no answer the project is failed.

Why wouldn't there be a way to backup wallet. The browser mining is BETA and the NIM tokens are ERC20 ethereum tokens. Why is this even a question?
Someone said if put F12 there is private key,but how to import?

Betanet is just a demo of our Blockchain we will create wallet apps, cold storage wallets and an entire Ecosystem of applications.

We are adding a import/export tool. For now you can export your private key opening your console (yes, with F12) and introducing: Nimiq.get().wallet.keyPair.toBase64();

This is explained in our API documentation here
what is the minimum contribution to ICO?and is it possible to pay in BTC?

We only receive ETH but you can exchange using ShapeShift. Look at this blog post:

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/how-to-participate-in-the-nimiq-token-sale-f323c22873e3
The problem is here:
How to make a back up of my wallet? without back up wallet the project is failed.

I think there is no need of investing into anything if you can't secure it, this is a good question and I'm waiting to see answer to this question. I believe there must be away to back up the wallet unless the developer doesn't understand what s/he is doing

its beta net, in test phase,  go spread your nonsense FUD elsewhere...

when main net is launched, all the features will be available

you are failed cant understand simple things
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The problem is here:

Why wouldn't there be a way to backup wallet. The browser mining is BETA and the NIM tokens are ERC20 ethereum tokens. Why is this even a question?
Someone said if put F12 there is private key,but how to import?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
The problem is here:

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Browser mining sounds very very cool indeed. Hopefully nobody comes out with an ASIC-Browser Smiley
The problem is here:

I think there is no need of investing into anything if you can't secure it, this is a good question and I'm waiting to see answer to this question. I believe there must be away to back up the wallet unless the developer doesn't understand what s/he is doing

Don't really see the question here. Browser-miner is a demo of Nimiq Blockchain and a showcase of how a Browser-wallet could work, pure Javascript. The actual product we are delivering is the Nimiq Blockchain itself.

DEMO: https://https//nimiq.com/betanet
OUR PAYMENT PROTOCOL: https://github.com/nimiq-network/core
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The problem is here:

I cannot imagine that there is no way to backup.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The problem is here:

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
The problem is here:
Activity: 25

You can Buy for even 0.1 ETH but you cant buy from BTC. I just bought to test them with a value of 0.24 ETH and I got 42 NET . Now I am planning to invest 10 ETH by EOD.
Activity: 398
nice result on crowdsale ,, start in few days ago and already collected 42,776 ETH
https://nimiq.com/token-sale
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Activity: 25
Hello Everyone just invested in NAMIQ (NET) normally I don't trust much on ICO Easily , Last time I had trusted in WETRUST (TRST) and now I am Trusting NAMIQ (NET) . I am sure it will be as successful as WETRUST . Is there any bounty for FACEBOOK , Twitter , Blog etc .   please let me know .
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Is there any bounty program running for this project? It seems like Crowdsale is almost finish with approximate 42k ETH contributiuon. I want to mine this coin once it's availabe. I can't believe on the number of supporters that participate on the ICO. Andvance congratulations devs!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Total market cap after year 1 ?

also, when will it go to exchanges?

thank you guys
@OP,

wouldn't be an incentive to convert 1 NET to 10 NIM, rather than 10 NET = 1 NIM?
Can you explain what is the real benefit of this choice?
I'd appreciate.

there is no benefit.. it is just the ico rules to cause less confusion. as NIM wont be coming till december mainnet
10 NIM is a bit quantity.... considering only 1.7 million NIM will exist at launch, they cant give 10 NIM for ~ 0.001 ETH, to all Ico participants  Grin

before, many  coins in development  had problems where there were coins on test net/main net at same time and had to swap etc

now with NET and NIM it is solved as NIm is the only coin to be used after mainnet launch
Jump to: