Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 165. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Like a good project . I'm going to follow . such a cool project. and the ico is almost over. i think i should get in with some tokens
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello, i have mined succesfully 50 NET with my browser, i also participate in the ico and have my tokens on myetherwallet, but i cant transfer my mined tokens to myetherwallet address, is this normal? If so , where i download the official wallet? Thank you
No its a beta test, the coins you've mined are useless, just to show how it is going to work in the future

To thank betaminers for their support we will provide a Betanet Address and if you sent there 1000 Betanet Nimiq we will give you a Nimiq T-Shirt  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
How are the developments going, guys? Last time I checked the Nimiq browser was in test phase and the mined coins were pretty much useless. Has there been a change?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hello, i have mined succesfully 50 NET with my browser, i also participate in the ico and have my tokens on myetherwallet, but i cant transfer my mined tokens to myetherwallet address, is this normal? If so , where i download the official wallet? Thank you
No its a beta test, the coins you've mined are useless, just to show how it is going to work in the future
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
These mined coins are for testing purpose only.You can not move them anywhere I think
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Isn't it was going to end in 26 july so how come i still contribute?

It's june...there is almost a month left until the end of the ico  Cheesy

Activity: 9
I love this project! One click on their website and I was mining. This ease of access is what will bring this to the mainstream! Huge potential!
Activity: 5
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
32,480.037283017934331232 Ether already!

Guys, this project is unique and of huge potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Isn't it was going to end in 26 july so how come i still contribute?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sorry guys if I'm asking stupid question, but is it really true?:

ETH Balance:   28,963.496786827181360413 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $8,747,265.66 (@ $302.01/ETH)

If yes then it is already a huuuuuuuge amount of investment   Shocked

I think so. Its quiet a lot even I doesnt see much news about Nimiq.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Don't see why not, there were many that collected more even faster, it just pased 30k ETH so i think they will be able to reach 60k ETH max target no problem since it will last for a month or so Smiley.

Thanks for the info, I'm new so a bit surprising that people invest that much.
Just for quriosity can you mention others that collected similar amount? I would like to see where they are now Smiley
I am pretty sure MobileGo raised more than $50 million.
Don't see why not, there were many that collected more even faster, it just pased 30k ETH so i think they will be able to reach 60k ETH max target no problem since it will last for a month or so Smiley.

Thanks for the info, I'm new so a bit surprising that people invest that much.
Just for quriosity can you mention others that collected similar amount? I would like to see where they are now Smiley
Sorry guys if I'm asking stupid question, but is it really true?:

ETH Balance:   28,963.496786827181360413 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $8,747,265.66 (@ $302.01/ETH)

If yes then it is already a huuuuuuuge amount of investment   Shocked
Activity: 284
For those who can't see their token:

Address: 0xcfb98637bcae43c13323eaa1731ced2b716962fd
Symbol: NET
Decimals: 18
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Will be bounty for example - twitter??
Activity: 284
I contributed but can't find my Nimiq token...
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So did the crowdsale start already cause we've gone way past the ETH block they announced
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
everything looks good except the cap is too huge.
Jump to: