Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 164. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
@OP,

wouldn't be an incentive to convert 1 NET to 10 NIM, rather than 10 NET = 1 NIM?
Can you explain what is the real benefit of this choice?
I'd appreciate.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Just bought some!
Very willing to buy some more as soon as my funds get available!
GL!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
This is for people who want to be a part of the project not people who flip ICOs for money, you can start trading only after Mainnet release, basically next year so don't join if you want to flip for money.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
More than 37k eth collected in 2 days of ICO speajs volume about the interest this ico has gathered from crypto world.
I think in just one week hard cap will be reached Smiley
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Interesting project. Will have a look into this in more detail when I get home from work  Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 14
Sorry guys if I'm asking stupid question, but is it really true?:

ETH Balance:   28,963.496786827181360413 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $8,747,265.66 (@ $302.01/ETH)

If yes then it is already a huuuuuuuge amount of investment   Shocked

Is there an address we can check where all the ICO coins are stored?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/supply-pricing-of-nimiq-4438ca65cec6

I find all the questions answered here about pricing and circulation
roughly In launch of main net token coins will be 100% of circulation and mining will start
 I expect mined coins to over take token coins circulation in approx 6 months
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
1. Webmasters can easily embed Nimiq Network’s Light Clients into their webpages. Content Providers can monetize the time users spend in their site by mining Nimiq with their device’s unused processing power while they browse through the content

Yes! Take that, adblockers! I look forward to running my websites on top of the wallet.

Launch Mainnet + Ecosystem
December 2017
Publish the official Genesis Block and launch the official Nimiq Mainnet.

That's too bad that we can't mine real coins until the end of the year. The $15 buy-in is pretty rich and wish we had an alternate way to acquire some real coins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
1. why so high a price in the sale?   You guys are expecting a ~$17 price per NIM?
  -$300 ETH value gets 175 NET ($1.714/NET)
  -Then on exchange/conversion would have 17.5 NIM ($17.14/NIM)

$17.14 NIM seems crazy when (under your beta) I can get 5 NIMs in under a day to start.  Even assuming the reward rate drops very quickly, I think I could make this up with way less than $17 in energy costs per NIM early on.  You guys have a fantastic idea that I'd be happy to support in a sale, but the value terms are not making sense to me.

I am wondering the same thing. What is the expected price range when NIM hits the market? Is the token sale just some kind of charity event that should deter whales? Or is there some (small) financial incentive for token buyers?
Activity: 34
Tried out the betanet web mining while at work today. Have to admit, was pretty impressed with the ease of use and sleek node visualization.  Mined a couple blocks after letting it sit for a few hours.  Good job!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Interesting project. I'm reserving the Italian translation,
Activity: 5
Probably end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Does anyone know when we could start mining actual nimiq coins?
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
send me 20 for tess 82E3021D5E662DA46047B2B326F78E74859CE215  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
the coin of my broswer mined is Useless? who tell me the truth   

it clearly says this on the betanet page:

You are connecting to the Nimiq Beta Testnet. Betanet Mining does not create permanent Nimiq.
The Betanet and your Nimiq balance may be reset at any time until the release of the Nimiq Mainnet.
Note that mining on mobile devices drains your battery.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalk
the coin of my broswer mined is Useless? who tell me the truth   
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
 I think , price of 1 coins very big ... Mining of browser - method of mining - no more ...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Can someone post the ico address to send to ( I will check so scammers plz stop) I cant seem to load it. Thanks

You have to agree to the terms and not be from U.S so I doubt they will.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Can someone post the ico address to send to ( I will check so scammers plz stop) I cant seem to load it. Thanks
Jump to: