Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 34. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 7
@saminer you are stupid as hell. You posted the price in the last month of NIM. You just intentionally forgot about the price of Nimiq Exchange Token. With my ICO investment, I am still -99.9% thanks to the nimiq project. Also the price increase it is solely because the team is buying coins from the market worth $50,000 every month. I can guarantee you one thing, next year at this time the project won't exist and you will change your nickname and move on another ICO project.

I posted the price since your barking started. You're an idiot for missing the point and I can't help you!

Activity: 155
You just intentionally forgot about the price of Nimiq Exchange Token.

There is no "price of Nimiq Exchange Token", because there is no Nimiq Exchange Token (NET) anymore. There only is Nimiq (NIM). Whatever price you look at for NET is completely nonsense.

I am still -99.9% thanks to the nimiq project.

I just did the math for you:
ICO: 1 ETH = 175 NET = 17500 NIM
ATH: 1 ETH = 142 NET = 14200 NIM (during the 2017 EOY bubble)
ATL: 1 ETH = 260000 NIM
Now: 1 ETH = 120000 NIM
17500/120000 = ~0.15 => Price is -85% since ICO
14200/120000 = ~0.12 => Price is -88% since ATH
14200/260000 = ~0.05 => Price was down -95% from ATH at ATL
=> It is impossible for you to be -99.9% with Nimiq, if you didn't buy high and sell low multiple times - and then, it is 100% your own fault and you can't blame anyone for being a bad investor.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
@saminer you are stupid as hell. You posted the price in the last month of NIM. You just intentionally forgot about the price of Nimiq Exchange Token. With my ICO investment, I am still -99.9% thanks to the nimiq project. Also the price increase it is solely because the team is buying coins from the market worth $50,000 every month. I can guarantee you one thing, next year at this time the project won't exist and you will change your nickname and move on another ICO project.

no need to remember. people lost money investing in this shitcoin. i didn't invest in the ico, i only dig out the coin. totally unprofitable to dig the coin. project is a nightmare losing cash from ico while some smart miners with zero electricity costs mine this shitcoin and dump coins every day on the market.
Activity: 329

*** the dogs are still barking, but the caravan goes on ***

I wonder who were the fools who bought this latest pump. Grin

Everything about Scumiq is fake. Fake coin, fake code, fake developers, fake whitepapers, fake exchanges, fake partnerships, fake marketing, fake mining, fake community, fake price. Fake fake fake. Can't believe the new safe hasn't been released yet. It's already been 8 months since it was announced. And after they have finished the new Rust client and new safe, how many more months to take a vacation, decide what to do next and then do it? Everything is taking too long and some other coin will win market share.

Nobody is buying this shitcoin. They buy their own coins. We were able to uncover and they admitted that they buy coins worth at least 50,000 USD per month to pay the developers and community for projects. The spikes are made by them using the ICO MONEY
Activity: 148
I wonder who were the fools who bought this latest pump. Grin

Everything about Scumiq is fake. Fake coin, fake code, fake developers, fake whitepapers, fake exchanges, fake partnerships, fake marketing, fake mining, fake community, fake price. Fake fake fake. Can't believe the new safe hasn't been released yet. It's already been 8 months since it was announced. And after they have finished the new Rust client and new safe, how many more months to take a vacation, decide what to do next and then do it? Everything is taking too long and some other coin will win market share.
Activity: 4
Hey guys, Nimiq does have a good point.

You would get more sympathy from the community if you stopped giant red font bolding everything, repeating the same things over and over again.

Perhaps you are genuinely upset but to continue the same tactics page after page -- you're starting to look un-credible. You also lend credence to the idea that you are simply "fudding" their project for the sake of bolstering a competitor. While I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, you've clearly already made your point. Continuing to harp on them page after page is just making you look disingenuous.

Hey, thanks for dropping by and pointing out how illogical this all is, if you (or anyone) have legitimate questions about the project we would be happy to answer them.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Hey guys, Nimiq does have a good point.

You would get more sympathy from the community if you stopped giant red font bolding everything, repeating the same things over and over again.

Perhaps you are genuinely upset but to continue the same tactics page after page -- you're starting to look un-credible. You also lend credence to the idea that you are simply "fudding" their project for the sake of bolstering a competitor. While I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, you've clearly already made your point. Continuing to harp on them page after page is just making you look disingenuous.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

We're excited to announce that we're working with Trust Wallet, the official mobile wallet app of Binance, to integrate Nimiq. Shoutout to Terorie and Vasconcelos from Nimiq community for all the effort as well as @vikmeup and his team from Trust Wallet for your support.

Please Read

Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Nimiq Announces is working with Binance's Trust Wallet to be supported. Learn more about Trust Wallet here!
You are just spamming your own thread with nonsense. You have one female employed in your 20+ team

That's probably why they write they invite women to join and to shape the future of Nimiq. How is that nonsensical? They did not write they are the team with the most females in the world.

simple... it is just a garbage message to look that they have activity.
Activity: 155
You are just spamming your own thread with nonsense. You have one female employed in your 20+ team

That's probably why they write they invite women to join and to shape the future of Nimiq. How is that nonsensical? They did not write they are the team with the most females in the world.
You are just spamming your own thread with nonsense. You have one female employed in your 20+ team and Philipps's wife. Is she paid as well?

hahaha. they talk about women and they don't have any woman employed or just one.  they are really stupid
You are just spamming your own thread with nonsense. You have one female employed in your 20+ team and Philipps's wife. Is she paid as well?

Multiple polls and statistics indicate that there are very low numbers of women in the crypto space and in fintech in general. We invite women to join us and to shape the future of Nimiq.

People who care about gender are so 1990s ...

We care for equality and balance Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Multiple polls and statistics indicate that there are very low numbers of women in the crypto space and in fintech in general. We invite women to join us and to shape the future of Nimiq.

People who care about gender are so 1990s ...

About the big red fonts

Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

Activity: 49
Merit: 2
You can now receive updates from Team #Nimiq in @blockfolio.

Make sure you "watch" $NIM and share our informative content.

https://blockfolio.com/

Pages:
Jump to: