Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 33. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2
The key goal of the Nimiq Community Project Funding initiative is to increase our connection with and to further support the community.
Team Nimiq see this as key to the future success of the Nimiq ecosystem.
Learn about the 3rd meeting in this blog post: here!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
NIMIQ VOLUME WAS 99% FAKE. COIN MARKET CAP REMOVED 99% OF NIMIQ VOLUME BEING DETECTED AS FAKE

Another fact which is proved today. Nimiq Volume was indeed 99% fake to deceive investors into buying their trash coin. Also Robin Linus (the FOUNDER and PRESIDENT of nimiq) asked them about this, and they said that they don't run any trading bot. What Bullshit! The reality is that today Coin Market Cap decided to remove 99% of their volume being detected as fake. The real volume of nimiq per day is less than 1,000 USD

PROOF

https://i.imgur.com/TkZE1xE.png

Good job Coin Market Cap revealing the truth the nimiq scam after many months! We also wait the moment when the coin market cap will tear down all these trash coins.

Man, there is no doubt that coin nimiq has 99% fake volume. You can also check the ins and outs from the HitBTC account and you can see for yourself that every day in general then ins/outs represent about 3-4 million nims. So, the HitBTC volume is between 2000-4000 usd per day. Nothing more. Also, many articles on the internet point out that HitBTC is one of these exchanges with a lot of fake volumes.

Also, many people pointed out on Reddit that HitBTC scammed people with enforcing KYC for many customers and thus many failed to provide required information for the KYC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9mz7bt/hitbtc_is_using_ridiculous_kycaml_process_to/

I’ve expressed my concern on discord in the past about the shadiness of liqui and hitbtc during NET days. And now look what happened to liqui. I have a feeling hitbtc could pull some shit in some near distant future.

Yeah liqui was a sad thing, I used to use them a lot but watched them get worse and worse till I just stopped trading with them.  And then a few months ago I decided to check on it and it's gone lol
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Man, there is no doubt that coin nimiq has 99% fake volume. You can also check the ins and outs from the HitBTC account and you can see for yourself that every day in general then ins/outs represent about 3-4 million nims. So, the HitBTC volume is between 2000-4000 usd per day. Nothing more. Also, many articles on the internet point out that HitBTC is one of these exchanges with a lot of fake volumes.

This may be the case but for whatever reason CMC has decided to re-include HitBTC volume. Yesterday the total volume was ~$2,500 and today its back up to $129,651.
Activity: 27
NIMIQ VOLUME WAS 99% FAKE. COIN MARKET CAP REMOVED 99% OF NIMIQ VOLUME BEING DETECTED AS FAKE

Another fact which is proved today. Nimiq Volume was indeed 99% fake to deceive investors into buying their trash coin. Also Robin Linus (the FOUNDER and PRESIDENT of nimiq) asked them about this, and they said that they don't run any trading bot. What Bullshit! The reality is that today Coin Market Cap decided to remove 99% of their volume being detected as fake. The real volume of nimiq per day is less than 1,000 USD

PROOF

Good job Coin Market Cap revealing the truth the nimiq scam after many months! We also wait the moment when the coin market cap will tear down all these trash coins.

Also, many people pointed out on Reddit that HitBTC scammed people with enforcing KYC for many customers and thus many failed to provide required information for the KYC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9mz7bt/hitbtc_is_using_ridiculous_kycaml_process_to/
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
infographic full of lies. [...] not even started [...] not implemented [...] working only on wordpress test net [...]
Well the infographic is like 90% of crypto currency info graphics and whitepapers: It includes intended or upcoming or incomplete functionality. Nothing wrong with that. They also don't claim that everything is ready for use now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. community fund... no project yet from the community fund
https://trello.com/b/5w6pXVdm/nimiq-community-funding-board

6. cashlinks make your funds to be accessible by the team temporary...
Never heard of that. They claim it is non-custodial. Can you elaborate on that?

Nimiq volume is 99% on HitBTC and CoinMarketCap currently seems to have an issue with their HitBTC integration affecting all currencies (not only Nimiq). Proof: https://imgur.com/xXVUVW6

If you keep repeating the same FUD every single day you are actively diminishing the chance of recovery of your investment, I hope you understand that.
I came to the conclusion that nimiqshitcoin/robin.nimiq/john.btc/sasha.new (I do have proof that these users are all the same or at least using the same computer) is not saying the truth about his investment of $100k, there is no other way to explain why he is so eager to destroy his own "investment". Also he presented a lot of wrong numbers and I bet if he really invested $100k he would track his investment properly (price is down by about 93% since ICO not 98%).
It's highly unlikely that a person was able to invest $100k and still waste such an amount of time on writing posts on BitcoinTalk that nobody believes in anymore. Over the last few weeks he was online on BitcoinTalk an average of over 6 hours per day. Even with a low salary, this is already a few thousand dollars in lost opportunity...
Activity: 329
Nimiq Now added to Atom Wallet finally + Changelly / Shapeshift exchanges with 0% Fees.

https://www.atomwallet.io/#token-nimiq

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't see nim on the first page

https://i.imgur.com/8TbwY5H.png

I couldn't find NIM on the homepage or anywhere in the program. Probably it is not supported and it is just fake news like the previous news with the community funding...
Activity: 7
Nimiq Now added to Atom Wallet finally + Changelly / Shapeshift exchanges with 0% Fees.

https://www.atomwallet.io/#token-nimiq

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
OK this is really low-level FUD. I'm not an investor in this project and I never will be, but cut out the incessant bolded big red fonts or I'm going to attempt to have you banned.

Most crypto projects to come out of mid to late 2017 are down in price since their launch. The market was completely oversaturated with ICOs, and as a result, ALL coins took a hit. The only coin not down compared to BTC in this time period is Binance Coin (BNB). ALL OTHERS are down.

Take a break from the FUD -- you had me convinced at one point but now its evident you're simply trolling this coin.

Dude, their price is -98%. It is not -10% or -20%, but -98%. That is how my investment went. I have a -98% loss on my $100K investment investing in this shitcoin.
Secondly, they had a loss of $800,000 in their financials in less than 13 days.

I am glad that you didn't invest into this trashcoin. I did invest and I regret it. Why am I not supposed on talk on this thread ?

Obviously you're allowed to talk on this thread but to whine about your losses every single day in huge red font is either suspicious or a sign that you're crazy.

Nobody is taking you seriously with that tactic.

You can't blame a larger loss in ETH and BTC on them -- its not like they are controlling those prices.

As for the price of the NIM coin -- most coins are down 90% since the beginning of 2018. That's just the way the cookie crumbled. If you keep repeating the same FUD every single day you are actively diminishing the chance of recovery of your investment, I hope you understand that.

PROOF

Activity: 169
infographic full of lies.

1. OASIS protocol not developed... not even started
2. community fund... no project yet from the community fund
3. state of the art consensus - albatros consesus is just an idea, not implemented not even decided to go with it
4. keyguard is working only on wordpress test net
5. crosschain support but not example and no demo
6. cashlinks make your funds to be accessible by the team temporary...
Activity: 71

Nice infographic made by #Nimiq #community that summarizes features of the Nimiq Ecosystem!

https://ibb.co/xh49c9C

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Nice infographic made by #Nimiq #community that summarizes features of the Nimiq Ecosystem!

https://ibb.co/xh49c9C

Activity: 169
Somebody discovered something interesting and posted on their discord.

The discovery shows deliberately how the team scamiq is lying everybody.

On January 13 2019, they had 9.9 MIO USD
On January 24 2019, they had 9.1 MIO USD

So, in 13 days they burned $ 800,000

proof

https://i.imgur.com/RewLkyr.png

Immediately he was removed and banned from the project.

OK this is really low-level FUD. I'm not an investor in this project and I never will be, but cut out the incessant bolded big red fonts or I'm going to attempt to have you banned.

Most crypto projects to come out of mid to late 2017 are down in price since their launch. The market was completely oversaturated with ICOs, and as a result, ALL coins took a hit. The only coin not down compared to BTC in this time period is Binance Coin (BNB). ALL OTHERS are down.

Take a break from the FUD -- you had me convinced at one point but now its evident you're simply trolling this coin.

Dude, their price is -98%. It is not -10% or -20%, but -98%. That is how my investment went. I have a -98% loss on my $100K investment investing in this shitcoin.

I am glad that you didn't invest into this trashcoin. I did invest and I regret it. Why am I not supposed on talk on this thread ?

i am sorry to hear that you had loses. for me digging the coin and selling it to newcomers was still profitable at that moment of time. but now i fell bad that i trusted them listening to their BS with their story for thew new money thing.  i was mining with xeon servers (when CPU only) but now I am very disappointed to see that smart people were digging with gpu since start last year and the team didn't build any gpu miner by themselves and we had to wait for mining pools to release gpu miners with 20%, 10%, 2% fees...

proof

legendary

proof

Feels like groundhog day....

Within those two weeks, BTC went down by 15% and ETH by 25%. As they have a stash of crypto (which they detail out in the screenshot you presented), it is obvious they were affected by these price changes. They didn't "burn" it. I wouldn't be surprised if their holdings are higher now than Jan 24 as the prices went up again. Crypto assets are volatile....

Why are you so obsessed with their assets? Sure they lost a bit because they didn't liquidate all their crypto to fiat, but on the other hand, you also criticize their real estate asset which performed way better than the crypto assets. So basically you are saying: It's bad that they kept crypto (because it is volatile and lost a lot of value) and it's bad that they diversified (because you cannot easily verify it in the fiat world).
This all doesn't really matter though. They presented clear numbers that say that they will be funded for at least another two years to come. It's only you who continues to claim they don't. And we all know you don't care about Nimiq, so why should we care about your opinion either?
1 ETH = 270 USD

That's a nice price. Are you buying ETH at that price or is it just a made up number that has no meaning at all?

1 NIM ICO PRICE = 0.000057 ETH = $0,015428571

Lie. 0.000057 ETH = $0.00785 Proof: https://imgur.com/Csa0RBb

If I had invested $100,000 into NET (NIMIQ ICO), now my tokens after the swap are worth $3,000 from $100K.

Thanks for confirming that you actually didn't invest $100k, which you said before. Another lie debunked.
There was no way to invest $100k into NET, as the only currency supported during the ICO was ETH. So it doesn't really make sense to argue what the price is relative to USD. You also don't compare the price of NIM to Tesla shares or Transylvanian housing prices.

Even if your previous numbers were correct and we decide to compare the value of Nimiq to USD, your $3k calculation is still wrong:
$100k with 1 NIM @ $0.01542 (*) = ~6.5M NIM
$7k with 1 NIM @ $0.001130 = ~6.5M NIM
(*) your number, and wrong as pointed out above
Thus, even with your made up numbers, you would only be -93%. The correct number without invalid math and made up numbers is -85%, as described above. Also, I only did the calculation to proof your claim invalid and even with your new numbers, you prove your own claim of being -99% with Nimiq invalid. So you successfully debunked your own lie. Congratulations.

scumbag. The ETH at the moment of ICO was almost 250 USD and it got up to 300 USD during the ICO TIME.

I did invest $100,000 into this scam. I just said that my $100,000 evaporated and my coins are worthless losing 99% of my investment.
Like me thousands of other stupid ICO investors gave to these scumbags eth worth 12.9 million dollar for them to buy cannabis and other drugs in costa rica and a 1.1 million dollar villa.
1 ETH = 270 USD

That's a nice price. Are you buying ETH at that price or is it just a made up number that has no meaning at all?

1 NIM ICO PRICE = 0.000057 ETH = $0,015428571

Lie. 0.000057 ETH = $0.00785 Proof: https://imgur.com/Csa0RBb

If I had invested $100,000 into NET (NIMIQ ICO), now my tokens after the swap are worth $3,000 from $100K.

Thanks for confirming that you actually didn't invest $100k, which you said before. Another lie debunked.
There was no way to invest $100k into NET, as the only currency supported during the ICO was ETH. So it doesn't really make sense to argue what the price is relative to USD. You also don't compare the price of NIM to Tesla shares or Transylvanian housing prices.

Even if your previous numbers were correct and we decide to compare the value of Nimiq to USD, your $3k calculation is still wrong:
$100k with 1 NIM @ $0.01542 (*) = ~6.5M NIM
$7k with 1 NIM @ $0.001130 = ~6.5M NIM
(*) your number, and wrong as pointed out above
Thus, even with your made up numbers, you would only be -93%. The correct number without invalid math and made up numbers is -85%, as described above. Also, I only did the calculation to proof your claim invalid and even with your new numbers, you prove your own claim of being -99% with Nimiq invalid. So you successfully debunked your own lie. Congratulations.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
@saminer you are stupid as hell. You posted the price in the last month of NIM. You just intentionally forgot about the price of Nimiq Exchange Token. With my ICO investment, I am still -99.9% thanks to the nimiq project. Also the price increase it is solely because the team is buying coins from the market worth $50,000 every month. I can guarantee you one thing, next year at this time the project won't exist and you will change your nickname and move on another ICO project.

I posted the price since your barking started. You're an idiot for missing the point and I can't help you!

Liar! Liar! My account was created long before, namely on January 3rd
Activity: 71
@saminer you are stupid as hell. You posted the price in the last month of NIM. You just intentionally forgot about the price of Nimiq Exchange Token. With my ICO investment, I am still -99.9% thanks to the nimiq project. Also the price increase it is solely because the team is buying coins from the market worth $50,000 every month. I can guarantee you one thing, next year at this time the project won't exist and you will change your nickname and move on another ICO project.

no need to remember. people lost money investing in this shitcoin. i didn't invest in the ico, i only dig out the coin. totally unprofitable to dig the coin. project is a nightmare losing cash from ico while some smart miners with zero electricity costs mine this shitcoin and dump coins every day on the market.

I usually don't respond to specific comments but this is too idiotic to skip over. Since you didn't invest in the ICO and you only mine, or as you call it "dig" but it's unprofitable, then why don't you move on and start "digging" WD since you're so impressed with it? You make absolutely no sense.

Pages:
Jump to: