Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 59. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Any real account talking there. Or just newbies yelling "scam"?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
People are very disappointed with their ICO investment.

Since the Mainnet was released, hardly any really useful functionality has been released... At this point I thought we'd at least have a wallet for smartphones and atleast one ecommerce plugin ready (the woocommerce plugin only works on the Testnet)...
And don't misunderstand me... I want Nimiq to be successful but right now I think the team is not as transparent as it should be and depends too much on community projects... The last time I asked Richy about the possibility that the Core Team would create a wallet for Smartphones gave me the feeling that they weren't interested and it had to be the community that created it... I think it would be very healthy for the project if the core team could inform the community more about what they are working on...

They're working on getting high

weed is cheap in Costa Rica. They have plenty of money from stupid ICO investors who handled them money to buy pot

Which you think the Team Nimiq like more, cannabis or coke?  Huh

By looking at Robin Linus, I believe it is coke 100%

Ok thanks. I guess then he was lying about that as well.

I am also done with this shit/scam coin. The scamiq team has been lying about everything. Remember Robin Linus research? Remember when he was "kicked" from the team, but he is still the president of the foundation? The project is full of red flags. This is the reason why I sold all my coins. In their community, there are only 5-10 people at max who didn't leave yet. Those people who remained are just big miners who are mining and dumping coins on the market. Nobody cares about the project and sooner or later it will go to the ICO trash can history.
Activity: 148

Since the Mainnet was released, hardly any really useful functionality has been released... At this point I thought we'd at least have a wallet for smartphones and atleast one ecommerce plugin ready (the woocommerce plugin only works on the Testnet)...
And don't misunderstand me... I want Nimiq to be successful but right now I think the team is not as transparent as it should be and depends too much on community projects... The last time I asked Richy about the possibility that the Core Team would create a wallet for Smartphones gave me the feeling that they weren't interested and it had to be the community that created it... I think it would be very healthy for the project if the core team could inform the community more about what they are working on...

weed is cheap in Costa Rica. They have plenty of money from stupid ICO investors who handled them money to buy pot

Ok thanks. I guess then he was lying about that as well.
Activity: 329

Activity: 84

Activity: 169
yes yes. project dead. devs no longer work. project useless. no users. just another fail ico. most of community is gone already.

team scamiq buys low coins to keep artificially the price up
Haha Scamiq new low - 14.4 satoshi

Soon will be 10 satoshi.

Die Shitcoiners Die
Die Scamiq Die
Activity: 169
maybe we can get our money back by trying to game their trading bots?

The community members started to spot the trading bot which is generating 95% fake volume.

https://i.imgur.com/zEPMKPJ.png

I heard that they want to scam everybody by switching to proof of stake to mine all blocks with the premined funds. If this isn't a scam, then what it is Huh

bad bad. project bad. digging not profitable for months. miners use free aws and google cloud. now they plan for POS instead of chaing mining algoritm. stupid shitcoin. move away. project is a scam
The jig is up.

Glad I sold all my coins last week. Time for this shitcoin to die.

The scam will get bankrupt.  Everything they do is unprofitable and they are just waisting ICO money.
The jig is up.

Glad I sold all my coins last week. Time for this shitcoin to die.

The community members started to spot the trading bot which is generating 95% fake volume.

https://i.imgur.com/zEPMKPJ.png

I heard that they want to scam everybody by switching to proof of stake to mine all blocks with the premined funds. If this isn't a scam, then what it is Huh
CAUTION!
"normana", aka Marvin Wissfeld, is a FAKE ACCOUNT of team nimiq.

Bitcointalk is uncensored and Marvin's fake account "normana" was uncovered.

Now he's trying to get out of it with a new lie: "they say everyone is a sock puppet".

Marvin, your behavior is pathetic!

ICO REFUND

I would like also an ICO REFUND. The project is a total failure and the founder of the project recognized this fact.
The rest of the team is just burning the cash without any significant result.

I guess they can keep denying that they failed and carry on putting the ico money into their pockets because no-one can prove that it's a scam. Only way we can make the authorities and the whole community aware is to keep warning people here until the price or hash rate falls to zero - the sooner the better as there will be more money in the foundation remaining for us.

The price will go down to the real value of this scam/shit coin. To be more precise, the price will go down to 0.000000000000 usd. The only problem is that the team cashed in about 12.9 million usd

It's just a matter of time until they can't deny the truth anymore.
Project is dead. I heard they invested $30,000 into the tico blockchain. No results. No conversion rate. Nothing. Just a waste of money with no results.

Just another cheap way to delude investors.

I wonder if they're on cocaine...
CAUTION!

Now he's trying to get out of it with a new lie: "they say everyone is a sock puppet".

ICO REFUND

I would like also an ICO REFUND. The project is a total failure and the founder of the project recognized this fact.

I guess they can keep denying that they failed and carry on putting the ico money into their pockets because no-one can prove that it's a scam. Only way we can make the authorities and the whole community aware is to keep warning people here until the price or hash rate falls to zero - the sooner the better as there will be more money in the foundation remaining for us.

The price will go down to the real value of this scam/shit coin. To be more precise, the price will go down to 0.000000000000 usd. The only problem is that the team cashed in about 12.9 million usd
CAUTION!

ICO REFUND

Project is dead. I heard they invested $30,000 into the tico blockchain. No results. No conversion rate. Nothing. Just a waste of money with no results.
Pages:
Jump to: