Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 57. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
You should actually stop to feed the troll. As long you are NOT ignoring him, he won't stop posting crap.
I guess this guy is only always returning to this thread because people here give him an audience.

Just ignore them and focus on topic related stuff.  Once he realizes that he has no audience here, he will stop wasting his time.

Trolls often times have quite an endurance. Don't be too certain that he will leave just because he gets ignored for a whileever.

fyp

Well, might be. But otherwise I can't imagine that he will still be around here in 2021 when nobody gives him audience because he noticed that everbody is ignoring him.
Sadly enough that some guys in here get triggered by his false information.

True, but I think that will be a problem in the anonymous digital world that from now on we just have to accept. Everyone needs to fine tune their filters and educate themselves in order to as good as possible filter out right information from wrong or good from bad, and even that is subjective sometimes.
Activity: 329
Merit: 0
Probably these guys will never earn 200K+ in their life ever again. Because they are lazy and not hard-working, no idiot will ever pay them that much. They will try ICO scam again but with different project, but thanks to our warnings on Bitcointalk no idiots will ever fall for their scams again.

For future reference the most expensive lazy guys in team are:

• Elion Chin - only purpose it seems is to provide office space and launder the money
  • Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky
  • Marvin Wissfeld
  • Pascal Berrang
  • Ricardo Barquero Carranza - not as expensive but still a lazy dumb fucker

I heard that Robin Linus the cannabis drug abuser and founder of nimiq is working when he is not high on a new coin called TreeCoin. He is looking to do another ICO to raise funds from stupid investors.
Activity: 56
People ask questions. Nobody answers

Question: Dear Team, how many times per day you look at Nims charts?

By any chance, have you noticed the negative slope of the market capitalization and price trend line? Do you know that in financial markets, absence of interest in the financial product is enough to have the price go down? Prices go down both when sellers are forcing it down and when the public has lost interest. On the contrary, an uptrend can be created only by the will of buyers. Unknown coins that do not have appeal won't have rising prices.

How do you plan to raise Nim appeal? It was September 2018 when you started admitting you needed more marketing. Almost half a year has passed and what have you done a part from going to two conferences (only after being pushed to it by community basic insulting you for your lack of marketing action)?

Are you not listing Nimiq on big exchanges because you still think you are not ready? If yes, do you have the slightest idea of when you think you will be ready?

You do realize that if we are asking you the same questions over and over again for months it is MAYBE because you are not moving fast enough?

For how long will you hide yourselves behind the 'bear market excuse'?

Posted by somebody on reddit. No answers
Activity: 148
Probably these guys will never earn 200K+ in their life ever again. Because they are lazy and not hard-working, no idiot will ever pay them that much. They will try ICO scam again but with different project, but thanks to our warnings on Bitcointalk no idiots will ever fall for their scams again.

For future reference the most expensive lazy guys in team are:

• Elion Chin - only purpose it seems is to provide office space and launder the money
  • Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky
  • Marvin Wissfeld
  • Pascal Berrang
  • Ricardo Barquero Carranza - not as expensive but still a lazy dumb fucker
Marvin (aka normana) contributed almost no code in the last year

Proof: https://github.com/mar-v-in?org=nimiq-network&year_list=1

Hey Hey Hey! How could Marvin still code while he is just wasting all his time and energy on bitcointalk shitting at ICO investors. We lost all our money, while he has a salary of $200,000 per year. The scam is working very well for him. If the scam last for more time, he will get more money to cash in from the money laundering. Simple as that. Nimiq is doing really great for Marvin.

Norma account was also created last year on Reddit, Telegram, Discord and Bitcointalk. Norman account was created only to shill this scam coin. Simple as that

yes yes. norma is marvin wissfeld pothead. smoking as well in costa rica. almost no code commits last year. project is dead already. nobody cares about nimiq. no new exchanges, no updates, no nimiq2.0, no partnerships, no marketing, no project

The project is not only dead but also fucked up. They keep the dead project alive like frankeinstein to launder all its ICO money. Having a 200k a year sallary without bonuses will make everybody crazy to defend his job and to work on a dead project.
Nimiq = dead frankeinstein coin
Activity: 169

Hey Hey Hey! How could Marvin still code while he is just wasting all his time and energy on bitcointalk shitting at ICO investors. We lost all our money, while he has a salary of $200,000 per year. The scam is working very well for him. If the scam last for more time, he will get more money to cash in from the money laundering. Simple as that. Nimiq is doing really great for Marvin.

Norma account was also created last year on Reddit, Telegram, Discord and Bitcointalk. Norman account was created only to shill this scam coin. Simple as that

yes yes. norma is marvin wissfeld pothead. smoking as well in costa rica. almost no code commits last year. project is dead already. nobody cares about nimiq. no new exchanges, no updates, no nimiq2.0, no partnerships, no marketing, no project

We're not here for you, we don't give a fuck about you.

We're here to warn the newbies from this scam.

The only newbies that come here are attracted by your posts as you push up the thread with every post.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). They claim substantial losses due to their Nimiq investments, yet fail to provide any proof that they actually invested. Rumors say that they come from another crypto project, assuming they are a direct competitor to Nimiq. Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).

I am independent from the other accounts. I was an investor in the ICO and have lost thousands, but I won't be stupid enough to give proof so that people who I don't know can track my accounts on the blockchain(s).

Norman Alsbander is just shit scared that we're exposing this scam and harming his investment. Instead of attacking us he should look inwards and do something good for the project, like some marketing or coding.
Activity: 84

Activity: 84
I will point out again that you are a liar ... I have no proof ....

CAUTION!
"normana" is a FAKE ACCOUNT OF TEAM NIMIQ.
They're trying to cover up that THE PROJECT IS DEAD

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

The only newbies that come here are attracted by your posts as you push up the thread with every post.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). They claim substantial losses due to their Nimiq investments, yet fail to provide any proof that they actually invested. Rumors say that they come from another crypto project, assuming they are a direct competitor to Nimiq. Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
You should actually stop to feed the troll. As long you are NOT ignoring him, he won't stop posting crap.
I guess this guy is only always returning to this thread because people here give him an audience.

Just ignore them and focus on topic related stuff.  Once he realizes that he has no audience here, he will stop wasting his time.

Trolls often times have quite an endurance. Don't be too certain that he will leave just because he gets ignored for a whileever.

fyp

Well, might be. But otherwise I can't imagine that he will still be around here in 2021 when nobody gives him audience because he noticed that everbody is ignoring him.

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Just ignore them and focus on topic related stuff.  Once he realizes that he has no audience here, he will stop wasting his time.

fyp

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Trolls often times have quite an endurance. Don't be too certain that he will leave just because he gets ignored for a while.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
So, to recapitulate:

You have 10 accounts that already posted in this thread:
Code:
yuluxugi32132
nimiqshitcoin
nimiq-shitcoin (claiming to be Robin Linus, lol)
coinfanatic
andrewjaxx
john.btc
sasha.new
Scamiq
wentian.cn
robin.nimiq
The first of your posts was this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47865348

Since november, you made 35 pages, and around 500 posts of spam.

Oh, I almost forgot to remind you:
And last thing, STOP writing in bold red, it's unreadable.
If you want people pay attention to you, then talk like normal people.

Henri d'Aulnay-Pradelle, esprit simple et sans nuances, avait facilement raison parce que sa rusticité décourageait souvent l'intelligence de ses interlocuteurs.
Any real account talking there. Or just newbies yelling "scam"?

All the newbies here are probably one same person... but I can't actually prove it.
But all the non-newbie seems to be real persons.
all lots of threads with a newbie account, I want to learn a lot about this project, a little bit doubtful whether it's true they say, but I want to try to look deeper into how nimiq works

Just ignore the 5 or so accounts that keep repeating the same baseless FUD on here, other community channels are very active but there is no point anyone sensible posting on here because of the barrage of mindless FUD.
These accounts have been confirmed to be a coordinated attack by another project that sees itself in the same space as Nimiq, the leader of the project accidentally posted when logged into his main account late last year.

Come join Discord or Telegram and have a chat, there's loads going on and some big milestones coming up soon.

Glenn Hodl is just a shill don't listen to this twat

Don't even bother scamiq about their shillers. They always tell us: "We don't pay shillers. We are different". While Robin Linus (THE FOUNDER OF SCAMIQ) accused the team of the followings:

1. using fake accounts
2. using sockpuppet accounts
3. special agendas
4. paid shillers
5. paid community

Roll Eyes
Any real account talking there. Or just newbies yelling "scam"?

All the newbies here are probably one same person... but I can't actually prove it.
But all the non-newbie seems to be real persons.
all lots of threads with a newbie account, I want to learn a lot about this project, a little bit doubtful whether it's true they say, but I want to try to look deeper into how nimiq works

Just ignore the 5 or so accounts that keep repeating the same baseless FUD on here, other community channels are very active but there is no point anyone sensible posting on here because of the barrage of mindless FUD.
These accounts have been confirmed to be a coordinated attack by another project that sees itself in the same space as Nimiq, the leader of the project accidentally posted when logged into his main account late last year.

Come join Discord or Telegram and have a chat, there's loads going on and some big milestones coming up soon.

Glenn Hodl is just a shill don't listen to this twat
Activity: 24
oh my god. This trash coin is still around. I can bet it will die in a few months.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
Mr. Glenn, you have only one post on bitcointalk? why so? We believe you are a sockpuppet account of Richy or somebody paid to shill this scam coin.

You just accidentally confirmed a two very important things:
- You use the name "Mr. Glenn", which is the name of a very active user in Nimiq community channels. You apparently knew his name, so you knew he was an active user of Nimiq before. The fact that he only has one post on this specific forum does not matter if you know that he was active on other platforms. You just try to discredit him, but actually know that what you say is very unlikely at least because your reasoning is nonsense.
- You write "We believe", although no other account, and especially none of the other ~5 FUDer account posted yet and obviously never claimed that glenn_hodl is a sockpuppet account before, because there was no reason to (first post, as just pointed out by you). The only way for you to know the believe of the other ~5 FUDer accounts is that you coordinate through another channel *or* all FUDer accounts are owned by the same person.

Also I just wanted to point out again that neither you, nor any of the other ~5 FUDer accounts ever made any attempt to proof you were/are highly invested into Nimiq and had losses. Some of the accounts claimed they are going to sell their massive stack in short time without any substantial price movement thereafter, which makes it very unlikely that the claim is actually true. Until you provide any proof that you participated in the ICO or do own larger amounts of NIM (or NET) today, I suspect you are actually lying about your losses. So from now on, everytime you say you are writing here because of your massive losses due to your investment in Nimiq, I will point out again that you are a liar and a sockpuppet account of WebDollar (I have no proof for the latter, but you also have no proof for 90% of your claims, so I think it is totally fine for this forum if I am wrong with some of the things I write).
Pages:
Jump to: