Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 16. (Read 175796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Please, vote to list NKA on Cryptohub.

https://cryptohub.online/voting/
I will be casting my vote later today.
A блeвaть бyдeшь ?
And you gonna hurl ?

whats the point in your fucking spam FUDtalking? do u really think someone care about your fud posts? you should do something better in that time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I feel this ICO gonna be hot
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
dedicated node now online and we are seeing a massive 75 wallets online and growing http://coindex.tech/node/incakoin/
Кaкoe кoличecтвo мoнeт вceгo?
How many coins are there?
Ha чём бyдyт зapaбaтывaть мacтepнoды ?
What will make masternode ?
Бyдyт cмapт кoнтpaкты ?
Will there be smart contracts ?
бyдyт пpилoжeния нa плaтфope ?
will there be apps on the platform ?
B чём выгoдa мacтepнoд ?
What is the benefit of master nod ?
Eй , ктo знaeт , в чём cмыcл этoй мoнeты ?  
Hey, who knows what the point of that coin is ?
Oчepeднaя бeccмыcлeннaя жoпa ?
Another mindless ass ?
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
All of these questions can be answered by reading the thread.
Founder of Incakoin
What application is planned to release on the basis of Incakoin? It is will be a KICKICO type platform? Will there be smart contracts?
Smart contracts were never discussed that I am aware of. You can join our discussion on discord and follow our roadmap to see our plans for the future. 
Activity: 78
What application is planned to release on the basis of Incakoin? It is will be a KICKICO type platform? Will there be smart contracts?
eдинcтвeннo пpaвильныe вoпpocы .
the only right questions .
Founder of Incakoin
Please, vote to list NKA on Cryptohub.

https://cryptohub.online/voting/
I will be casting my vote later today.
Activity: 45
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Founder of Incakoin
Here is an invite link to Cryptopia’s discord if anyone would care to ask some more I’m sure the more that ask may speed up their priorities. https://discord.gg/XZMZFgP
Founder of Incakoin
Hi there! Any news from Cryptopia regarding missing NKA deposits? It's been a month now, since when I deposited my NKA coins to Cryptopia.
I sent many messages via Twitter/discord/and here on BCT. They are not fast to reply. :/ Madross and others our support tickets in. I will continue to try to interact with them. Cryptopia has been struggling lately it seems. We are working on getting listed to new exchanges. Please join us letting them know. 
Activity: 5
Hi there! Any news from Cryptopia regarding missing NKA deposits? It's been a month now, since when I deposited my NKA coins to Cryptopia.
What is the final quantity NKA ? infinity?
What will earn I masternodes ? Contract smart  , platform, exchange , taking into account the application ,airdrop .....?
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
dedicated node now online and we are seeing a massive 75 wallets online and growing http://coindex.tech/node/incakoin/
how many coins do I need to have in my wallet to stake..

also how many people in the team that are developing his coin.

I like the look of this coin and would like to start staking some coins..  also do you need a fast computer to mine this coin,

and am I correct you can mine directly from within your wallet.

Thx
1. Any amount of coins will stake after they age.
  2. 6 members activity developing NKA at the moment from the core team and also some community developers.
  3. You have options for mining. You can join a pool to mine with SHA256 Asic miners and also mine with any basic computers, software mining “POS” can be done with any computer or even on our android app in the google play store. Yes from within your wallet you can mine NKA.
Welcome aboard!

one of the best teams to be apart of and meet over the time we have made the project grow
Founder of Incakoin

I like the look of this coin and would like to start staking some coins..  also do you need a fast computer to mine this coin,

Thx
1. Any amount of coins will stake after they age.
  2. 6 members activity developing NKA at the moment from the core team and also some community developers.
  3. You have options for mining. You can join a pool to mine with SHA256 Asic miners and also mine with any basic computers, software mining “POS” can be done with any computer or even on our android app in the google play store. Yes from within your wallet you can mine NKA.
Welcome aboard!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Thx
have any of heard from cryptopia why they still are in maintenance? if it is a resync they should have been finished long time ago. it is 9 days since they wrote wallet restart.

one of our team spoke with cryptopia and they had to resync the wallet due to an issue on there end once we have more info we will keep you updated
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
have any of heard from cryptopia why they still are in maintenance? if it is a resync they should have been finished long time ago. it is 9 days since they wrote wallet restart.
so i wanted to make another quick but detailed update to the community we are almost ready with the wallets for version v.1.5.2.0 with this update there will be included the following changes added to the client
logo and wallet icons have been updated
added additional addnodes to the precompiled  incakoin.conf the wallet generates if you don't have one for easy setup and getting up to sync
added additional checkpoints to the source code

we have also updated our roadmap to adhere to the changes that have been completed and what work has to still be done
marked in green are the tasks that have been completed

v.1.5.2.0 wallets are compiled and ready to download from the designated releases https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/tag/v1.5.2.0

Q3 2017 - July, August, September

Updated website: New build from the ground up and it's almost done.
New block explorer: Already paid for and will be ready any day now.
Security checkpoints: To increase security until we have a larger node count.
Bootstrap blockchain: To improve and speed up new wallet installations
DNS seeder: To improve and speed up new wallet installations.

Q4 2017 - October, November, December
Additional exchanges: More exchange listings and pairs for increased market volume.
Increased block reward: Existing POW block reward of 3.28125 will become 100.
Reduce POW confirmations: Existing POW confirmation requirement of 5000 blocks will become 1000.

Q1 2018 - January, February, March

updated logo and wallet icons
Marketing videos: A substantial marketing push at YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
Tutorial videos: To help newcomers get up to speed easier and faster.
Press releases: A substantial marketing push via PRweb and PRnewswire.
One click mining: Just one mouse click and your wallet mining is on or off.
One click staking: Just one mouse click and your wallet is staking on or off.
Mouse over hash stats: Dynamic icon displays on or off mining and stats upon mouseover.
Mouse over stake stats: Dynamic icon displays on or off staking and stats upon mouseover.

Q2 2018 - April, May, June

Install directory option: Option to specify custom install and/or data directory location.
One click edit.conf: Just one mouse click to open and edit the wallet configuration file.
One click wallet repairs: Just one mouse click to execute reindex, rescan and zapwallet.
Online only staking: Nodes will only stake while connected to network.
Sortable stake table: Wallet will display a variety of important staking details.

Q3 2018 - July, August, September

Multi language wallet: Chinese, English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Bengali, Portuguese and French.
Seed word restore: Ability to restore wallet coins without any backup copies of wallet.dat.
iPhone/Android app: Full featured native apps built with phone gap.
64 binary - Win/Mac/Lin: 32 and 64 bit binaries will be available for the three major operating systems.
Master nodes: Switch to master node implementation to further secure the network.
As far as I know, the final tests are underway. And while there are problems with RAM - a lot of resources are used.

"I only know that I don't know anything, but others don't know it." Socrates
Pages:
Jump to: