Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 20. (Read 175796 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Nowhere to buy NKA...either exchange is shut down or registration is closed.
tradesatoshi opened registration now  Cool Cool
Cryptopia is opened the BTC market for NKA https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NKA_BTC
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
tradesatoshi opened registration now  Cool Cool
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
most likely the Dev (or who is the contact for Cryptopia) does not reply, therefore Cryptopia stopped the markets.
Only due to no websites they don't stop markets as other coins show.
So there might be hope if someone at least talks to Cryptopia...

Fans, potential users and Hodlers are out there.

one tweet from Vietnam "donates" a website (!?)
----------------
No Max‏  @nomaxnow  We find that NKA is a low cost coin, which is very suitable to develop at this time. Thus, on behalf of more than 40k traders in my community, I would like to give NKA team a website as a present. We wish you all the best with your project development.
🌎http://Nkacoin.com 🌎
----------------

well, he's not quick in building it, as it's nothing there yet Sad

And http://incakoin.info says:
----------------
New IncaKoin Site
Currently Under Development
----------------

Can't one Dev or founder at least give a little statement in here what's going on, status etc?
we have sent requests to Cryptopia by me, the dev and a bunch of discord community members.
There has been research and testing done with other client options to upgrade $NKA core. Website is being built by a community member, requests for new exchanges ext. all by community. I recommend to get involved.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
most likely the Dev (or who is the contact for Cryptopia) does not reply, therefore Cryptopia stopped the markets.
Only due to no websites they don't stop markets as other coins show.
So there might be hope if someone at least talks to Cryptopia...

Fans, potential users and Hodlers are out there.

one tweet from Vietnam "donates" a website (!?)
----------------
No Max‏  @nomaxnow  We find that NKA is a low cost coin, which is very suitable to develop at this time. Thus, on behalf of more than 40k traders in my community, I would like to give NKA team a website as a present. We wish you all the best with your project development.
🌎http://Nkacoin.com 🌎
----------------

well, he's not quick in building it, as it's nothing there yet Sad

And http://incakoin.info says:
----------------
New IncaKoin Site
Currently Under Development
----------------

Can't one Dev or founder at least give a little statement in here what's going on, status etc?
Activity: 55
I cannot synch the wallet, it says it has connections but the blocks remaining goes up instead of down.
Any new version of the wallet?
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Is anybody able to trade this coin?  Coinsmarket can't make a wallet address.  tradesatoshi doesn't allow registration.  crytopia has no markets open.
Should not, I see a website in the trading of this coin ah? But I didn't try it myself, but I saw it had a trade volume.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Is Dev alive? Nowhere to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I hope that tll the end of the month there will be news about the continuation of the project. It's time for the testers to end .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
dont look so. it would be good if we can get btc/nka back on cryptopia. we need to wait for a update from the dev. should come in near future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is anybody able to trade this coin?  Coinsmarket can't make a wallet address.  tradesatoshi doesn't allow registration.  crytopia has no markets open.
Activity: 8
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
great work, guys. today, 1500 blocks were confirmed in 5 hours. Start the wallet many times faster. Waiting for more news
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Has anyone contacted Cryptopia to see if they can at least open up the BTC market for NKA? They opened it up for PAC coin so I can't see why they can't open it up for all the other coins that only were using the LTC and Doge markets. I've sent in a support ticket but I'm still waiting and going by what people are saying I could be waiting a while for a reply.
I also sent a support ticket and a few others.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Has anyone contacted Cryptopia to see if they can at least open up the BTC market for NKA? They opened it up for PAC coin so I can't see why they can't open it up for all the other coins that only were using the LTC and Doge markets. I've sent in a support ticket but I'm still waiting and going by what people are saying I could be waiting a while for a reply.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Nice project and old, but whats about news from devs?
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
Cool.  I had an account everywhere except there.
Activity: 434
almost all exchanges is having problems with all those new people that wanna trade altcoins.
Activity: 296
I would like to purchase an account there if it's possible.  They closed the registration. 

Sorry, I still use it from time to time.

Actually 50% or more trading platform have registration blocked (I'm still attending the confirmation on some registrations done one month ago!)
Pages:
Jump to: