Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 35. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thats a really good ROI (4Months)

I will deffinetly buy the coins for an MN and until they are release just stake them
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
can I learn more about the masternodes? on which part of the POS they will apply for?
Or there will be an increase in fees for transactions, and these fees will also be rewards for the masternodes?
Master no details will be announced soon. As far as transaction fees goes we are trying to limit the transaction fees as much as possible without sacrificing  security. Otherwise we would already have free transactions.  Our goal is free transactions in the future.
so what's the profit of the masternodes for their owners?

The profit from the masternodes for their owners is that they receive a certain number of coins for servicing the masternode. The main thing here is the normal price for a coin, so as to pay off the expense for the masternode.

then we need at least some kind of information. which part of the POS will the masternode receive? i see voting about amount for MN...
how can I calculate this without having an accurate definition of the reward for the work of the masternode?
current state for proof of stake rewards; if you have 100 NKA in 35 days you will have 135 NKA compounded again the next 35 days will net you 47.25 for a total of 182.25 in 35 more days that would compound to 63.78 coins earned if you add that to 182.25=246.03 NKA on a 100 coin investment that's pretty good 😊 Now if we keep this factor with ROI for masternodes should be less 4 months using the math currently in place. That's pretty good I think.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
can I learn more about the masternodes? on which part of the POS they will apply for?
Or there will be an increase in fees for transactions, and these fees will also be rewards for the masternodes?
Master no details will be announced soon. As far as transaction fees goes we are trying to limit the transaction fees as much as possible without sacrificing  security. Otherwise we would already have free transactions.  Our goal is free transactions in the future.

The profit from the masternodes for their owners is that they receive a certain number of coins for servicing the masternode. The main thing here is the normal price for a coin, so as to pay off the expense for the masternode.

then we need at least some kind of information. which part of the POS will the masternode receive? i see voting about amount for MN...
how can I calculate this without having an accurate definition of the reward for the work of the masternode?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

legendary
Master no details will be announced soon. As far as transaction fees goes we are trying to limit the transaction fees as much as possible without sacrificing  security. Otherwise we would already have free transactions.  Our goal is free transactions in the future.
Founder of Incakoin
Master no details will be announced soon. As far as transaction fees goes we are trying to limit the transaction fees as much as possible without sacrificing  security. Otherwise we would already have free transactions.  Our goal is free transactions in the future.
legendary
Founder of Incakoin
My wallet has been running for 2 days, still Out of sync and is shown as Offline, no connection to incakoin network ... using windows 10, 64-bit with version 1.5.0.0-unk

And idea ?
restart your wallet
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
My wallet has been running for 2 days, still Out of sync and is shown as Offline, no connection to incakoin network ... using windows 10, 64-bit with version 1.5.0.0-unk

And idea ?
Did the windows wallet run time issue get fixed?

Just curious if it got fixed since im on the 1.5.0.0, but i dont see any other releases

The runtime error was fixed it was down to a corrupt tool chain when the wallet was compiled
its still 1.5.0 just with errors fixed
So just DL the 1.5.0 again and your set.

Perfect thanks for the clarification! Smiley

Cant wait to see when you guys add MasterNodes late this year
Founder of Incakoin

Just curious if it got fixed since im on the 1.5.0.0, but i dont see any other releases

The runtime error was fixed it was down to a corrupt tool chain when the wallet was compiled
its still 1.5.0 just with errors fixed
So just DL the 1.5.0 again and your set.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Today my wallet started much faster than before. somewhere in 15 minutes. great work. do not get distracted guys.
Founder of Incakoin
it will take 35 days to mature and then you will receive 9% in pos and then there goes 35 days again before the next 9%.

Got it.  Where you guys get info like that on a coin? Is is possible to run a command and figure that out or I have to read the code?
page 1 of this thread has the introduction but yes also it is read in the code. I'm not aware of a command to see the stake values..
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
it will take 35 days to mature and then you will receive 9% in pos and then there goes 35 days again before the next 9%.

Got it.  Where you guys get info like that on a coin? Is is possible to run a command and figure that out or I have to read the code?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
as I understand, today we are working on a website !?

The team member that had been working on the website isn't feeling well lately so I think that would explain the website delay. If he won't be able to get it done soon I'll take care of it so no worries on that.
Activity: 296

I see that when I allow POS mining in my wallet, a block is find in less that 3 seconds (in average one every 2 seconds): I test this for 12 minutes (more that 320 blocks mined).
Instead POW mining takes more that 30 seconds to achieve (even 1 minutes).

Is the POS difficulty recalculation to slow in updating it?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi Dev!
How many total Circulating Supply coin NKA?
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: