Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 38. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello dev i think there are a bug in your windows wallet. i tried to type in the debug console and now it makes a runtime error so i cannot start the wallet more. help i appreciated.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
I find out that that all project wiht the name Mystphysx have deaht project all his wallets created by this name dont work in the play store .
 include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.
See for your selfs all Dev are gone.
I'm a third party dev. Anyone can commission a wallet from me and a lot of people do. Whether or not their coins were sustainable is not up to me, I simply provide a wallet building service.

We tried many attempts to contact him to no avail sadly. That was a paid service and he ran off with our funds and did not fulfill his obligations.. we do have plans to create mobile wallets very soon in the future..
So apparently you tried to contact me but were not successful, then after not being able to contact me I ran off with funds you somehow got to me without being able to contact me? If you're going to lie at least get your story straight.

my apologies i believe one of our team members got wires crossed leading to this misunderstanding 
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I find out that that all project wiht the name Mystphysx have deaht project all his wallets created by this name dont work in the play store .
 include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.
I'm a third party dev. Anyone can commission a wallet from me and a lot of people do. Whether or not their coins were sustainable is not up to me, I simply provide a wallet building service.

We tried many attempts to contact him to no avail sadly. That was a paid service and he ran off with our funds and did not fulfill his obligations.. we do have plans to create mobile wallets very soon in the future..
So apparently you tried to contact me but were not successful, then after not being able to contact me I ran off with funds you somehow got to me without being able to contact me? If you're going to lie at least get your story straight.
I apologize and regret those words. I had another team member tasked with that and that was their response. I apologize again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
bother explaining what's going on?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
 include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.

The misunderstanding was cleared up below.
Founder of Incakoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I didnt know about this fork, Is it too late? im transferring my coins right now to cryptopia, is it too late? What can I do?

Just update your client to the latest version and you should be ready to go no need to move coins
Activity: 728
BTW what is masternode? I can't vote because I don't know. This wallet is really fast. I started my wallet and after 10 minutes it's already at block 90000. My story is I started lurking at bitcointalk during 2013. You guys remember golden days of giveaway here. I collected close to 400 kind of coins during that days and busy with the life for 3 years. When I returned to crypto world many things were changed. Some of my coins already dead and some of them really successful etc. Then I found out I lost millions of coins on cryptsy. There were my least interested coins. Like mooncoin and digibyte. Now it seems they are really doing well. Maybe I could find old wallet.dat of those coins from my old computer. Nowdays I just keep accumulating cheap coins.  Smiley

Edit: I never understood about POS coins back then. I should have stake the shit out of it last few years. They were all sitting on exchanges or in my wallet.dat doing nothing.
Activity: 728
All my coins are on cryptopia. If I withdraw it can I stake it?
yes Smiley they stake well on the new 1.5.0 now only 1000 confirmations instead of 5000 like on the old client version. Cheers!

Thanks. Looks like I was early adopter of incakoin. I found my old wallet.dat and it says first received coin was January 2014.  Smiley

Syncing my wallet and soon will withdraw all my coins from cryptopia, then stake it.

news on the price did not affect
The price is something we cannot control but I will say we've never had such a dedicated  and talented team as we do now.  I will also say that we will continue to further develop this currency and continue to grow our community.   We have expert marketing teams content creators, and developers working diligently on this project.
then hold the coin for a long time. good luck to you. I am ready to help, that I can. we communicate in facebook).
Activity: 17
I didnt know about this fork, Is it too late? im transferring my coins right now to cryptopia, is it too late? What can I do?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Why are the block rewards still at 3.28 NKA / block, if the fork has happened?

Huh

the in wallet PoW miner code is using a blank timestamp when it calculates the PoW reward (meaning it will grab the wrong value from the function). Fortunately this isn't something that requires forking or anything like that, just a simple one line fix that will be pushed to github

other wallets will be ready once compiled

github updated with new clients resolving the above issue https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/tag/v1.5.0.0

linux-qt and pi wallets should be out in the next day or two

Big thanks for this great job! Excellent coin, strong Dev! Best lucks, madross!

Huh

the in wallet PoW miner code is using a blank timestamp when it calculates the PoW reward (meaning it will grab the wrong value from the function). Fortunately this isn't something that requires forking or anything like that, just a simple one line fix that will be pushed to github

github updated with new clients resolving the above issue https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/tag/v1.5.0.0

linux-qt and pi wallets should be out in the next day or two
Founder of Incakoin
The price is something we cannot control but I will say we've never had such a dedicated  and talented team as we do now.  I will also say that we will continue to further develop this currency and continue to grow our community.   We have expert marketing teams content creators, and developers working diligently on this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Huh

My pool is now mining 100NKA block! - Brutum-pool.com

Great work Smiley

Huh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
All my coins are on cryptopia. If I withdraw it can I stake it?
yes Smiley they stake well on the new 1.5.0 now only 1000 confirmations instead of 5000 like on the old client version. Cheers!

1000 confirmation is a lot better! Especially for our pool, miners will get paid faster now (about 16hrs instead of 3days)
Activity: 21
 ???i have ask this before Huh
I try to sync the wallet for android phone frome the play store nowe 2times and after 2days its stopt this realy sucks.
So ones more why cant the wallet sync and why is this stil not working.
Pages:
Jump to: