Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 39. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
All my coins are on cryptopia. If I withdraw it can I stake it?
yes Smiley they stake well on the new 1.5.0 now only 1000 confirmations instead of 5000 like on the old client version. Cheers!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
All my coins are on cryptopia. If I withdraw it can I stake it?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Why are the block rewards still at 3.28 NKA / block, if the fork has happened?

Huh
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
For wallet 1.5.0.0 created IncaKoin.conf, conf file with these nodes;                                                                                                     addnode = 172.245.208.121: 17421
addnode = 5.164.7.163: 17421
addnode = 78.162.192.168: 63644 saved as all files, but it does not work.
Founder of Incakoin
IncaKoin blockchain snapshot has been updated at CryptoChainer.com.  It will get your wallet in sync very quickly, much faster than a bootstrap!  Created on wallet version 1.5.0.0

NKA Donation Address: NZmD5dVmpherLtMvM9PtiFMCeQ8KgCLcWB
Nice man! I'll test it when it's ready Smiley then send you a tip! Cheers!
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
IncaKoin blockchain snapshot has been updated at CryptoChainer.com.  It will get your wallet in sync very quickly, much faster than a bootstrap!  Created on wallet version 1.5.0.0

NKA Donation Address: NZmD5dVmpherLtMvM9PtiFMCeQ8KgCLcWB
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
30 minutes left till fork  Tongue

Very excited to see this coin moving along. Great work devs! Smiley

and how is it goes? Is all fine with the coin and chain after fork?
shell we be scared like this?:
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
30 minutes left till fork  Tongue

Very excited to see this coin moving along. Great work devs! Smiley
Founder of Incakoin
30 minutes left till fork  Tongue
Activity: 296
hi,

try to mine one all day in pool, but no one share was accepted. I use bfgminer program (it usually goes right for other pools).
What can I check?
thanks

I answer myself: I did not see that pool has different ports for different difficulty to use  Smiley
Activity: 296

IncaKoin has been re-enabled on our new server using the new updated wallet with 1% fee

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.brutum-pool.com:8008 -u -p x

new.Brutum-Pool.com

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=new.brutum-pool.com

Follow me on twitter @BrutumPool Smiley

If you have any questions or concerns pm me or post in my thread

Just an FYI for anyone mining at my pool, it will take about 3.5 days before getting your first payout since mined coins need 5000 confirmations before they can be moved.

hi,

try to mine one all day in pool, but no one share was accepted. I use bfgminer program (it usually goes right for other pools).
What can I check?
thanks
Founder of Incakoin
What do you mean by fork? A new blockchain? Will I be able to use early versions of wallet after the fork, or should I only use wallets version 1.5.1.0 and above?

v1.5.0.0 is the latest version and anyone who is using a lower version needs to update before the fork takes place any client below this version will be no longer usable so update to continue using your incakoins 
Hours Away From Fork Make Sure You All Upgraded!!!
Activity: 411
What do you mean by fork? A new blockchain? Will I be able to use early versions of wallet after the fork, or should I only use wallets version 1.5.1.0 and above?

v1.5.0.0 is the latest version and anyone who is using a lower version needs to update before the fork takes place any client below this version will be no longer usable so update to continue using your incakoins 
Activity: 434
i am also a bit confused now where you say fork. does it mean we shall upgrade wallets again or is it build in v.1.5.0.0 or do we swap?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Any news?
the fork happens tomorrow for the latest client 1.5.0 as further development is ongoing in the background.

Sounds cool!  So what exactly is happening with the fork?

IncaKoin 2017 Protocol Update

Protocol Activation Time: 1505075400 UTC time - (GMT): Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:30:00 PM

New checkpoint server public key
checkpoints.cpp now expects WIF for checkpoint private key
Internal wallet stake weight calculation is increased by 100 times. This will make stakes have a much higher chance of staking, and allow the PoS difficulty to not be pegged to the lower b$
Block maturity is changed to 1000 blocks
Maximum reorganization depth is 50 blocks. Blocks deeper than 50 will not be seen as a valid entry point for reorganizing the blockchain.
Chain trust score calculation for PoW blocks will no longer be a score of 1. They will instead be a similar calculation to PoS trust score, but with decreasing score for each PoW block tha$
PoW block reward is changed to 100 coins.

here is a countdown to the official fork https://timeanddate.com/s/3byc
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Any news?
the fork happens tomorrow for the latest client 1.5.0 as further development is ongoing in the background.

Sounds cool!  So what exactly is happening with the fork?
Founder of Incakoin
Any news?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
so it seems there was an issue with the toolchain when compiling the windows wallet as it was random we were unable to locate the exact issue but here is an updated working version that has been tested and works fine https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/IncaKoin-Qt.1.5.Win.zip

the main ann has been updated also
Nice quick work! No issues here loaded win 7 win 10 and mac clients..

i myself was getting a runtime error and client closing when running certain commands from the console but all is fixed now
Pages:
Jump to: