Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 57. (Read 175889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
can someone make a signatur for hero members Smiley?
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
how long will the voting run?
I know Madross wanted to give everyone the opportunity to vote. No end time was spoke of yet. I see 10m is the top voted spot so far..  

yeah give it some weeks or months. hopefully with noveexchange it will get more popular and soon on bigger exchanges.
I wonder how many people had inca and lost them over the last 3 years 10 months :Huh

i think many but i am strong holding Smiley

you can help me why my wallet is not staking?
im holding the coins over 2 years now but it says i have no mature coins.

R U running Incakoin version v1.4.1.0?

yes

i had the wallet a half year not open because new pc. one month ago i installed wallet on new pc after synch coins staked for some days and i got coins that was on the day 27.05.2017 since that date the coins are not longer staking because its saying i have no mature coins.

need 35 days ... You got coins 27.05.2017 + 35 days  ... New wallet - 1.4.1.0 - new rule of stacking .

yeah i see now i got all my stakes from the last year when i opened the wallet Smiley should be all fine if i get a stake in ~10 days

i know its 9% every 35 days Wink im watching this thread since 2015
yea you dont need to passphrase lock your wallet to stake.
legendary
Ganja <3
I know Madross wanted to give everyone the opportunity to vote. No end time was spoke of yet. I see 10m is the top voted spot so far..  

yeah give it some weeks or months. hopefully with noveexchange it will get more popular and soon on bigger exchanges.
I wonder how many people had inca and lost them over the last 3 years 10 months :Huh

yes

i had the wallet a half year not open because new pc. one month ago i installed wallet on new pc after synch coins staked for some days and i got coins that was on the day 27.05.2017 since that date the coins are not longer staking because its saying i have no mature coins.

need 35 days ... You got coins 27.05.2017 + 35 days  ... New wallet - 1.4.1.0 - new rule of stacking .

yeah i see now i got all my stakes from the last year when i opened the wallet Smiley should be all fine if i get a stake in ~10 days

i know its 9% every 35 days Wink im watching this thread since 2015
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

yes

POS 9% EVERY 35 days - read first post
legendary
Ganja <3

yes
two years and it didn't stake Huh Hmm I see you wallet is not locked

nono it staked fine in the last years on old pc Wink http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/IncaKoin/address.php?address=Ngfvc1mscjoQMbnBEbBegRbYqAKBcq8RbS
but there was the coins mature and the button green.
i need to lock my wallet for staking? never did that
Founder of Incakoin

yes
two years and it didn't stake Huh Hmm I see you wallet is not locked
legendary
Ganja <3

yes

Founder of Incakoin

legendary
Ganja <3

Founder of Incakoin

legendary
Ganja <3

Founder of Incakoin
legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just looking forward to accumulating shares for Masternodes
Founder of Incakoin
I left a small gift for the first trade at NovaExchange
Thank you everyone who is on this journey with us!

Thank you for the Bonus at NovaExchange!
Hey.. Alright!!! Congratulations for being the first trader!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I left a small gift for the first trade at NovaExchange
Thank you everyone who is on this journey with us!

Thank you for the Bonus at NovaExchange!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Novaexchange trade start . Welcome
Founder of Incakoin
PromoPlugs campaign closed?
I don't think so.. check the giveaway thread or message them on twitter..

last block received 2017-01-30. 14:03BTC/NKA trading will begin soon on nova and there's a little treat for the first trader! good luck!
legendary
Ganja <3
We should all get on black jack inca soon for card night.
Madross runs the site on our incakoin.info Smiley

http://172.245.208.121

I am no good blackjack player:D roulette or dice would be nice Smiley
Founder of Incakoin
We should all get on black jack inca soon for card night.
Madross runs the site on our incakoin.info Smiley

http://172.245.208.121
Pages:
Jump to: