Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] Nanucoin P2P | MN | XEVAN | NOPREMINE | NoICO | Hybrid PoW+PoS - page 16. (Read 44056 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I just found out about this project and started mining. Joined discord group as well. I hope I am not to late for the party.  Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
@dunedainbob and with really working community Smiley join NNC discord - https://discord.gg/zPkXy6 - and look for roadmap thread. NNC price and difficulty now is very very low. But in my opinion it will cost more than Bitsend
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
@j.inacio is definitely much more active than I had thought early on, glad to see a masternode project with a dedicated dev and not a quick P&D.
Hello Dev,

Pls add links to discord and telegram group into your first post. We need more people!
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Hello, devs!
Where can i check, how many MasterNodes are alive now?

Hello hungryminer, you can find all the NNC information on our site.
https://www.nanucoin.com
You also find information about the supply, connections, mn, last price, difficulty, block count, network.
What will happen after block 259200?
Will there be POS?

hello brubic, this will be subject to 2018, but
the community is already getting organized to do a poll about it.
Activity: 30
good news about MN requirement! I can rent a cheap VPS for it.
I recommend you to make a text or\and video guide how to setup MN on VPS. It will be good for new MN holders
May be someone will do it for bounty
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hello, devs!

You also find information about the supply, connections, mn, last price, difficulty, block count, network.
What will happen after block 259200?
Will there be POS?
What is the goal of project faucet.nanucoin.com? Just marketing or something more? Smiley And how long it will work?
hello
The faucet will be part of the marketing along with roadmap2018
the idea is to provide the experience of new users to load the first few fractions of the NNC so that it can better know our projects.
What is the goal of project faucet.nanucoin.com? Just marketing or something more? Smiley And how long it will work?
Hello, devs!

Activity: 10
Hello, devs!
hi, dev
is it possible to run more than one MN on the same machine?

hii, It's not officially supported, and in the interests of decentralization, discouraged.

however if you will be running more than one MN you will require a unique public ip for each MN.
thanks for quick reply.
what are minimum hardware requirements for MN? I think I have to rent a vps for it

Good morning sadTraider,
The prerequisites are the minimum configurations of a vps can be 512mb ram, 1 cpu, 20gb SSD.
Currently, the wallet does not consume more than 100mb of ram
wallet light and fast Smiley
hi, dev

hii, It's not officially supported, and in the interests of decentralization, discouraged.

however if you will be running more than one MN you will require a unique public ip for each MN.
thanks for quick reply.
what are minimum hardware requirements for MN? I think I have to rent a vps for it
Hello Dev! I found out that you are making multisend feature for masternode payments. When it will be ready?

Hii aus004, depeder has already started testing for the multisend,
I believe we can take advantage of this feature in early 2018
Hello Dev! I found out that you are making multisend feature for masternode payments. When it will be ready?
hi, dev

hi, dev
Scam is dead.

Of ashes to the moon muuuuahahaha

wait for roadmap (Y)
Congratulations NNC has hit 20 sts
Congratulations Dev is very talented

20 sts?  what does  it mean? meanwhile  price  on  coinsmarkets go to almost zero... any news  on development we can hear from NNC  team?

Guys the team is working, sorry for the lack of activities here, as I said we are a small team. Be part of our telegram and discord groups.
Sorry my bad English
Interesting coin, you need more activity

We are a small team, so it takes some time to spread the information. ^^

We are working with a lot of dedication on the NNC Lo/
Pages:
Jump to: