Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] Nanucoin P2P | MN | XEVAN | NOPREMINE | NoICO | Hybrid PoW+PoS - page 19. (Read 44056 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Good night all, sorry guys, everyone seems to be in a hurry here. haha
I see many making a coin and a generic roadmap. this is not my intention, the plans, the roadmap, and all the rest will be done together and according to the community's opinion. Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome. we need hands
please join on discord or telegram

If you want that people have joined, then for a start place a coin at the normal exchange. The fact that you try to trade in her on own platform only frightens off community. Therefore I consider you as SСAM.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Good night all, sorry guys, everyone seems to be in a hurry here. haha
I see many making a coin and a generic roadmap. this is not my intention, the plans, the roadmap, and all the rest will be done together and according to the community's opinion. Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome. we need hands
please join on discord or telegram
Activity: 154
A coin is no plan, no roadmap, no purpose, no one wants to invest
Activity: 32
Shared  masternode service? Network hasharate doubled, 3 coins  per block now,  give us  proper exchange to know the value of coin and  posibility to buy coins!
Activity: 12
Activity: 97
Recently, the hash of the network has grown 3 times, the news about MN has excited the miners.
Activity: 37
too bad its only listing one they "local" exchanger

are this coin only for brazil people and decentralized?

im quit mining this coin since it list on they exchanger
this! if you ever expect to reach high goals, dont list on any exchange, or  do it  on at  least trusted one, may be  not very popular or  high volume.
Coinsmarkets.com? why not, XLR already there, so they support  algo. Lot  of small coins  started there, and MAIN thing, lot of miners/traders have FUNDS there to  buy your coin and  pump it, so you will have funds for yobit, poloniex etc
Activity: 108
Good evening people, poll just finished.
the results are: MN 10k (60% + fees Miner / 40% + MN)

release 1.1.6.0
https://github.com/rodrigodepeder/nanucoin/releases

https://www.nanucoin.com

join us on telegram https://t.me/joinchat/FtImWw373_SFbkLMRx7NSg
Yahooo) And now listing soon?)

Morning guys,

about being listed on another exchange,
we are seeing this,
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Let's wait a few more to update their wallets, some masternodes to be activated, I also need to see if the git build is easy to build and without errors, and let's work to make it happen.

Wow, you don't set small goals! Good luck!
Activity: 12

release 1.1.6.0

Yahooo) And now listing soon?)

Morning guys,

about being listed on another exchange,
we are seeing this,
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Let's wait a few more to update their wallets, some masternodes to be activated, I also need to see if the git build is easy to build and without errors, and let's work to make it happen.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

I don't think wep page is even exists , 404 errror
Activity: 141

Activity: 27
Activity: 196

Coin listed on 'Nanu echange' . i havent heard of this exchange yet, is this new ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

10K coins for MN and block reward is only 5 cons ? Looks difficult to set a masternode .
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
There is a instruction how to set masternode ? Wink Smiley

you can look at the vivo coin thread for building masternode instructions
https://www.vivocrypto.com/vivo-technologies/masternodes/
Activity: 4
There is a instruction how to set masternode ? Wink Smiley
Well, when you choosing the amount of coins for masternode don't think that the bigger amount = high coin cost. The cost of the coin depends upon the network size. According to WTM max calculated revenue of 1 Mh/s for neoscrypt is $2.3/day, 1 ksol/s for equihash is $5.18/day, 1 Mh/s for xevan is $0.9/day.
Excgange price will run to be around these values. For example:

Equihash - ZEN: 0.205 ZEN per ksol/s in day, price $28.86 -> $5.92 per 1 ksol/s
Neoscrypt - Trezarcoin: 135.67 TZC per 1 Mh/s in day, price $0.0177 -> $2.4 per 1 Mh/s
Xevan - Solaris: 0.792 XLR per 1 Mh/s in day, price $1.08 -> $0,855 per 1 Mh/s

Current values for NNC: around 15.36 NNC per 1 Mh/s -> price is around $0.057

U post it in all media?)) U calculating  changed anytime. NetHash up + diff up and NCC value der 1Mh\s slow down to 1.5 NNC -> price is around 0.57? Look to any altcoins  with some rewards per block and ~netHR price at 1 sat to 50k sat) your calculations are applicable only to some "POPULAR" coins, but not like any of those even on any exchange has not been
Two NNC talks you call "all media"?
You can find any coin that has high price and small net? You can find many coins with large net and small price but I talk about the max values.

well, for example from the last:
WithCoin WTC (x13) with Net 300gh\s  at start listing (2 october) price 10-15k sat, and now Net 2.6 Th\s price 10-15k sat...
LUX (newalgo gpu blablabla) in start net 10-12Gh\s and start listing 50k sat price.. now 100gh\s and price 11k... They extract only altruists or repulsed on their heads. profit this sh*t does not bring.
NUKO (Eth-algo) 100mh give per day 3000 NUKO in 1st month start mining and NET HR 500-600mh... at listing NET 1-1.5GH and 100mh give ~250 NUKO\day.. price in start 1000->300 sat.. and now NET 2.5-4GH 100mg give per day snot, which still cost 90 satюю
WHL (eth -algo) in the beginning dug very vigorously, while the network was not and 1 \ 100 of what is now, and at start listing price 7-9-18k sat.. and now 1.5-2k sat and dig this sh*t a couple of coins with a rig in the day - a lesson for the same frost-bitten altruists))

Dude, I do not argue in your calculations, it makes sense, but it does not apply even to the thousandth of all these new coins that are born on the day at the speed of rabbits Smiley

You are comparing coins prices on start with prices of regulary trading. It isn't right, on coin start people runs to coin and its price rises.
Please compare coins prices that trades for a long moment and their price become stable.

dude, do you even understand what you are writing? I wrote this all to you for calculating the COINS, THAT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND ONLY STARTED TO GET OUT, indicating that your formula is not applicable and will only work when it goes to the stock exchange and the network inflates, and you again bear nonsense.
You so sure that you are right but history will judge us. For this moment NNC trades with price 630 sat - $0.059. It will be good if the price will go up.

Where NNC trading 630 sat? in trash-exchange?))
Why do you think that on coinmarkets.com/stock.exchange/coinexchange.io/etc the price will be better?
Activity: 373
Well, when you choosing the amount of coins for masternode don't think that the bigger amount = high coin cost. The cost of the coin depends upon the network size. According to WTM max calculated revenue of 1 Mh/s for neoscrypt is $2.3/day, 1 ksol/s for equihash is $5.18/day, 1 Mh/s for xevan is $0.9/day.

Neoscrypt - Trezarcoin: 135.67 TZC per 1 Mh/s in day, price $0.0177 -> $2.4 per 1 Mh/s

U post it in all media?)) U calculating  changed anytime. NetHash up + diff up and NCC value der 1Mh\s slow down to 1.5 NNC -> price is around 0.57? Look to any altcoins  with some rewards per block and ~netHR price at 1 sat to 50k sat) your calculations are applicable only to some "POPULAR" coins, but not like any of those even on any exchange has not been
You can find any coin that has high price and small net? You can find many coins with large net and small price but I talk about the max values.

WithCoin WTC (x13) with Net 300gh\s  at start listing (2 october) price 10-15k sat, and now Net 2.6 Th\s price 10-15k sat...
LUX (newalgo gpu blablabla) in start net 10-12Gh\s and start listing 50k sat price.. now 100gh\s and price 11k... They extract only altruists or repulsed on their heads. profit this sh*t does not bring.
NUKO (Eth-algo) 100mh give per day 3000 NUKO in 1st month start mining and NET HR 500-600mh... at listing NET 1-1.5GH and 100mh give ~250 NUKO\day.. price in start 1000->300 sat.. and now NET 2.5-4GH 100mg give per day snot, which still cost 90 satюю
WHL (eth -algo) in the beginning dug very vigorously, while the network was not and 1 \ 100 of what is now, and at start listing price 7-9-18k sat.. and now 1.5-2k sat and dig this sh*t a couple of coins with a rig in the day - a lesson for the same frost-bitten altruists))

Dude, I do not argue in your calculations, it makes sense, but it does not apply even to the thousandth of all these new coins that are born on the day at the speed of rabbits Smiley

You are comparing coins prices on start with prices of regulary trading. It isn't right, on coin start people runs to coin and its price rises.
Please compare coins prices that trades for a long moment and their price become stable.

dude, do you even understand what you are writing? I wrote this all to you for calculating the COINS, THAT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND ONLY STARTED TO GET OUT, indicating that your formula is not applicable and will only work when it goes to the stock exchange and the network inflates, and you again bear nonsense.
You so sure that you are right but history will judge us. For this moment NNC trades with price 630 sat - $0.059. It will be good if the price will go up.

Where NNC trading 630 sat? in trash-exchange?))
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

release 1.1.6.0

How about exchange listing ?
I dare not use your exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: