Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] Nanucoin P2P | MN | XEVAN | NOPREMINE | NoICO | Hybrid PoW+PoS - page 18. (Read 44056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Who can tell me, why NNC very few transactions on the exchange ?
Because nobody knows about this coin. Coin is not promoted by the developer. No news.

That's right, and I see dev doing not really heartfelt and profession
Activity: 97
Because nobody knows about this coin. Coin is not promoted by the developer. No news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
i think the dev needs to get a tweet going to yobit to look at this coin to list on there site for free.  i am pretty sure they will do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

price is very low in coinsmarkets .

What price were you hoping for, and is there a basis for that hope or just speculation?  I don't see what's wrong with the price.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
ok.
https://masternodes.online - not info
http://mnrank.com  - not info

Where can I find information about nnc mn?
Activity: 12
Where are the nodes? If they are not, then whither the 2 coins going?

hi SkyMaster , yes mn working in 1.1.6.1

but looks like there's some mining with the old wallet and getting the full reward from the block. I'll do an update to fix this as fast as we can
Activity: 98

price is very low in coinsmarkets .
Where are the nodes? If they are not, then whither the 2 coins going?
ok, but are the MN already working?
Activity: 252
now reward for 1 block is 3 coin masternode work?

Yes I think masternodes are taking the other 2 coins/block out of the 5 total.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
now reward for 1 block is 3 coin masternode work?
Activity: 108
Can I anyway change port number of my wallet? I can't use standard port due my local net configuration.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added NANUcoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for NANUcoin Pay:
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u  -p c=NNC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3739 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/NNC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2092

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

You should add "Masternodes" to the title of the post so that people know.  Something like "[ANN][NNC] Nanucoin Cryptocurrency | Masternodes | XEVAN | Coinsmarkets"
Hello

We just added your coin to our exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-NNC.htm

Feel free to donate any coin to us      : NakAVJq2drabHrR93p9xM1Tu6DtqDGh6o2
Feel free to donate any coin to us(BTC) : 137d1Hx7T4SNHb6Y3BGuBEfDEhAT55ksKL

----------------------------------------

Thanks CoinsMarkets o/o/oo

Cool, I wonder what the price will be.  Masternodes usually do really well, though those are the neoscrypt ones.  I wonder how being a Xevan coin will compare?

Appreciate your staying involved, dev!  Can't wait to see where you take this coin.
Activity: 135
Hello

We just added your coin to our exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-NNC.htm

Feel free to donate any coin to us      : NakAVJq2drabHrR93p9xM1Tu6DtqDGh6o2
Feel free to donate any coin to us(BTC) : 137d1Hx7T4SNHb6Y3BGuBEfDEhAT55ksKL

----------------------------------------

Thanks CoinsMarkets o/o/oo
Activity: 266
I don't think there's anything wrong with dev looking to the community for opinions about specific features/direction.  If he implements them, great.  If he doesn't, we'll move on.  It's not like he's asking for an ICO, so there is very little scam potential here.  The only exception is the exchange - I agree the coin cannot be on only its own (dev's) exchange.  It needs to be on a more trusted exchange.  But it's still low scam potential, because if you don't trust the exchange, just don't use it (I'm not using it).  I think this is a good masternode to get in early on, unlike all the neoscrypt ones that blow up with nicehash immediately.  If we're able to achieve a good distribution, and if dev comes through on features suggested by community, we'll do well.  If not, well, remember to only invest hash you can afford to lose  Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Just everybody to know Nanucoin exchange works very well. And Dev replies very quickly in Discord. We are discussing roadmap just now there. Pls join and advise some.

I trust this coin, thanks a lot Dev for developing it.
Activity: 154
Good night all, sorry guys, everyone seems to be in a hurry here. haha
I see many making a coin and a generic roadmap. this is not my intention, the plans, the roadmap, and all the rest will be done together and according to the community's opinion. Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome. we need hands
please join on discord or telegram

You are the developer yourself
When you start building a currency, you must determine the purpose, planning and development steps for it
Now you bring that coin up here, you say wait for the opinion of the community
And you put it on your own exchange
Who will trust, who will join you?
Pages:
Jump to: