Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 20. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
is this coin already get an exchange ?  thanks
i don't think so
Better cryptonote to mine is here plenty good bounty
MZB
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-murzibia-mzb-cryptonote-wallet-address-prefix-to-begin-rx-phamra-1811131
I take murzibia to exchanges very soon you see
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i don't think so
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Keep it civil or else I will kick u out. U have been a follower of mine for a little while but dont expect me to let u follow me or get my newsletter after I have seen such behavior discrepancy on ur side. If u feel uncomfortable with what adults tell u seek another place for ur childish attempts to manipulate people who u love.

I think I know where you are coming from. Why you were telling that kind of statement on me.
Let me address that - I know it's on another thread, that's why adrew2k said this -

Wait what? Mate are you sure this is what you wanted to quote and is this the right thread?

Maybe you were offended in any way by what I said. But I was really shocked when you were deceived by this ScammingYou guy to invest a huge amount of money. Maybe you had reasons why you did that. And so I'll just leave that situation there.

So all of this is just a thing this guy is bringing over from another thread? Not nice, not nice at all.
Activity: 1344
selling 45k @ 70sat, PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Keep it civil or else I will kick u out. U have been a follower of mine for a little while but dont expect me to let u follow me or get my newsletter after I have seen such behavior discrepancy on ur side. If u feel uncomfortable with what adults tell u seek another place for ur childish attempts to manipulate people who u love.

I think I know where you are coming from. Why you were telling that kind of statement on me.
Let me address that - I know it's on another thread, that's why adrew2k said this -

Wait what? Mate are you sure this is what you wanted to quote and is this the right thread?

Maybe you were offended in any way by what I said. But I was really shocked when you were deceived by this ScammingYou guy to invest a huge amount of money. Maybe you had reasons why you did that. And so I'll just leave that situation there.
Activity: 160
continue the good work dev. This project if flying under the radar.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Besure to check out our Calender for those events you wont want to miss

http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/public-calendar

Will you guys redesign the whole website any time soon?
Yes, what you are seeing now is simply a top layer with the dynamic site being built underneath which allow for our testing of scripts. Soon when all is in place we will flip the switch and swap bottom layer for top and use the current top layer for testing. You will know that this is in place because you can not get to our site by http://nicnaccoins.com it will redirect to http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/
Sometime when I look at links I post and test the link that page it takes me to does not look like the live environment I see on my end and it throws me off for a split second...lol

Will you guys redesign the whole website any time soon?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Buying @ 50sats. PM me if you want to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am using Windows 10 64bit and I can't able to run any of the wallet files.  Any solution there?

I am using Windows 10 64bit  too...
But i read readme file from ZIP and wallet work.
Just its not GUI wallet

Readmebasics v2 Wallets:

In windows
command prompt
forknoted --config-file configs/nicnaccoin.conf
and
In Windows
simplewallet --config-file configs/nicnaccoin.conf
and
open exists wallet
o ./YOU_NAME_WALLET

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am using Windows 10 64bit and I can't able to run any of the wallet files.  Any solution there?
I try to stay focused, positive and upbeat. I have found that nothing good comes of negativity.
Please visit twitter and FB to view logo.
Diff can be found on pool site, in forknoted using command (set_log 5),  Total coins in the network: 3201976.4919112930 NNC, I really fond of the name but thanks for you input. It been less and 72hours a bit premature to aim for exchanges but it will happen when the time is right. Best of luck to you.

They are right 'bout you. That's the right attitude towards trolls, fuds, etc. (name it!) Sometimes it's a headache to answer each and every person but you gotta address them nicely without losing your temper. In that manner, you will earn more customers and will trust your project. I'll watch this once in a while...

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I try to stay focused, positive and upbeat. I have found that nothing good comes of negativity.
Please visit twitter and FB to view logo.
Diff can be found on pool site, in forknoted using command (set_log 5),  Total coins in the network: 3201976.4919112930 NNC, I really fond of the name but thanks for you input. It been less and 72hours a bit premature to aim for exchanges but it will happen when the time is right. Best of luck to you.

They are right 'bout you. That's the right attitude towards trolls, fuds, etc. (name it!) Sometimes it's a headache to answer each and every person but you gotta address them nicely without losing your temper. In that manner, you will earn more customers and will trust your project. I'll watch this once in a while...

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Hi,

There is new pool with fee 0.5%

http://nnc.hashpool.eu/
Nice news. Second pool.
We have to distribute hash power to avoid a possible 51% attack.
I added a little.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Hi,

There is new pool with fee 0.5%

http://nnc.hashpool.eu/
Activity: 228
Exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have been securing additional funding selling NNC via escrow service, primarily to Advertisers wanted content displayed on our video player. I charge this in NNC and have been getting .00063 per, which for comparison is above ZCL ranked 148th by coinmarketcap.com and above other cryptonotes like BIP, Coal, BXC, XCI and BIC. I imagine as other projects come to completion this price will only go higher. Rushing to an exchange at this stage would surely cause price levels to crash.
The below link show the potential of our adserver and video player to attract new capital.
http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/yoga-poses-with-sthephanie

i know some would love to sell now, but my advise would be to keep mining for now and be patient. It's just the game you have to play.

You shouldnt be doing that, talking about hypothetical prices you got. A price is what someone is willing to pay for something. There is no way for anyone to verify what you are saying about the price. Rather keep quiet about your private prices as some might say you are just saying something about a supposed price to create hype. What you should rather be doing is to get the coin listed on an exchange where everyone can see and verify the price in a transparent manner. If the price is then what you say then it is good. A 44m coin with no product/service is only worth so much and no-one will pay more than that for it, unless they are uninformed.

In parallel focus on a product or service which you seem to be doing. If you can get a product/service going the price will follow. Cryptonote has some premium and a listed cryptonote has some more premium and a listed cryptonote with a usable product/service is the ultimate goal.

Why would anyone pay 63k sats for something that they can buy in this thread for 80 sats? You are just tarnishing your credibility by posting unnecessary things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: