Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 24. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Shocked Pool just added..Happy Mining  Shocked

http://nnc.mypool.name

i tried to use claymore but it didn't work

Didn't recognize the address, and listed only coins it can work with.

What should i use for AMD cards?

I use sgminer gm 5-5-5 windows

sample conf file

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://nnc.mypool.name:31742 -u YORWALLETADDRESSHERE -p x --rawintensity 1100 -w 16 -g 1
pause

I have no idea why but it shuts down immediately. Flashes so fast, i cannot even report the error.
Any other options? I will try ccminer in the meantime, but i got 8 RX 470 that are just sitting there waiting :-(
try this first

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://nnc.mypool.name:31742 -u YORWALLETADDRESSHERE -p x -w 8

Still won't start. Damn. Inly ccminer works :-(
Activity: 86
pool not responding
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Please fix the pool or offer a alternative
Sorry took my daughter for a walk in the park and came back to find pool not working. It is not my pool but I will e-Mail  their support to get the issue resolved.
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Perhaps in this way dev tries to regulate the distribution of coins
 Grin Grin Grin

Well the difficulty is still very high, simply almost no blocks are going to be mined for a period of time.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
 Grin Grin Grin

not at home atm someone email:

Contact
Email pool support at [email protected]

to fix the pool
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
 Grin Grin Grin
My ip is baned... Not Fan!...
What's happening ?

Pool seems to be down
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
My ip is baned... Not Fan!...
What's happening ?
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Yep, same here... OP.. Pool is down.. Sad
Probably some troubles with pool.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"yourIPisbanned"}}

What has happening ?
I see only 4 miners left on the pool.
I broke any rules?

Exactly same happened here.
 {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"yourIPisbanned"}}

What has happening ?
I see only 4 miners left on the pool.
I broke any rules?
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
All I want to say is, good luck with NNCoin! It looks ok, pool is up and running, both CPU & GPU miners available, a decent coin people can mine in home environment because of its algorithm  Cool

The wallet is working fine, but in time it should be replaced by a generic qt gui version... People offered logo service, give them some bounty if possible and update that announcement with logo and other art images and when NNC starts to feel polished enough, the exchange will take place, be patient.  Grin

Gl, hf

Says who? U are a pack of cigarettes and cant be talking to people about what should be done to enhance the quality of nicnac protocol and the underlying product. Since ur suggestion is of no use to members of nicnac committee I will get everything in order and launch a public service centered around "increasing efficiency of altcoin advertising practices". I just invented this, sounds catchy and allows for better coverage among target crypto audience. That service will run on servers cloaked by tor and will be fully free to use, but if I find ur IP my databases, I will not be happy.
Someone setup a slack so the community can contribute . Also a block explorer should be a priority , then a website
Activity: 86
at somebody it has turned out to start Claymore GPU Miner?
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
I like this one, cryptonote is always good. at least for my point of view...
Op, start and ask some dev help because this coin needs more things to be done.

I will try to fix my 2nd pc and start mine some. Tongue
btw, i might need a little help from you about it. i will send you a PM.
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
All I want to say is, good luck with NNCoin! It looks ok, pool is up and running, both CPU & GPU miners available, a decent coin people can mine in home environment because of its algorithm  Cool

The wallet is working fine, but in time it should be replaced by a generic qt gui version... People offered logo service, give them some bounty if possible and update that announcement with logo and other art images and when NNC starts to feel polished enough, the exchange will take place, be patient.  Grin

Gl, hf
Thanks for your kind words.
As for GUI wallets go I offered a bounty to try and get community involved and maybe some sreenshots will soon come. In the mean time I have been working on a GUI fork of Bikercoinwallet GUI.
https://github.com/nicnaccoin found here but not yet finished so please dont git, clone yet cause it wont work or feel free to innovate off the idea.

I'd love to answer all the questions in the thread but if you could see all the e-mails I have to reply to and scripts to create, but it's fun being busy.

Website should be up soon.

Have had some logo artwork submitted and it looks great but please post your ideas if you like or email me at [email protected].
You guys are totally awesome

The link to bikercoin.org is still there.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451

Gl, hf
Thanks for your kind words.
As for GUI wallets go I offered a bounty to try and get community involved and maybe some sreenshots will soon come. In the mean time I have been working on a GUI fork of Bikercoinwallet GUI.
https://github.com/nicnaccoin found here but not yet finished so please dont git, clone yet cause it wont work or feel free to innovate off the idea.

I'd love to answer all the questions in the thread but if you could see all the e-mails I have to reply to and scripts to create, but it's fun being busy.

Website should be up soon.

Have had some logo artwork submitted and it looks great but please post your ideas if you like or email me at [email protected].
You guys are totally awesome
Pages:
Jump to: