Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 5. (Read 5979 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hi dev! the coin is dead or not?
site down, seed down, no sync....
what happened? project nnc closed?
At the moment i see only one active peer in Peerlist white:

2018-Mar-11 15:11:05.231405 INFO    7915fc8f819c86a2    94.130.11.10:31739      last_seen: d0.h00.m01.s02

Sadly dev forgot to update config in github. But you can try to update your config by adding this node. Don't get me wrong - I'm not supporting this coin at all. Biggest part of the coins were mined in first 100 days. Now millionaires of nnc are waiting for your money. There is a lot of coins with bigger potential.

I'm writing this because this coin is good for testing. This is more like sandbox for me. You can test solo mining and stuff like this.

Activity: 35
i was chande coin config with adding some nodes, so my daemon in sync
http://nnc.multipool.online/

nnc.multipool.online paid last time on 2/11/2018, 10:30:50 AM. So basically one month ago. I cant believe that people still mining here.
Activity: 86
xt-miner, thanks for the help ))
Activity: 67
devs can list that coin on exchange for free https://acc.vicex.io/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dev any updates open the NicNac Token side of things? Any idea of when that market is gong to become active or is your focus just on NicNac Coin at this stage? The Token thread is not very active for a while.

i was chande coin config with adding some nodes, so my daemon in sync
http://nnc.multipool.online/
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Development continues on NNC just need to clear a contractual 30 day closing of NNC holdings purchased that was announced https://twitter.com/nicnaccoin/status/956731872129769474 (01/25/18)
What does this mean?
Development will now come from multiple resources and groups and NNC has always been Open-Source for community involvement

Members of my team have now been either made whole of any previous investment amount they contributed or hold options later payment.

There are also current negotiations to have NNC listed with an exchange in the very near future.

The direction of the coin is greatly on pace to becoming what was imagined in the beginning. An ASIC resistant blockchain that any CPU could fairly mine. With diffs in it's current range a testament to the fact.

NNC strives to become a solid cryptocurrency in ones long term portfolio

this is dev newest words ,i think the project is growing , but there are some days dev not active ,i worry about it .
This is strange coin from the beggining.
coin's website has no valid cert, even with LetsEncrypt is available.
there was marketplace with paid subscription, now its unavailable.
hashrate is very low, not present on exchanges.
That could mean it used by group of people, and othen miners cant use it.
Devs cant clearify the future of the coin.
what there with a promise to surprise by another anniversary of a coin?
with what exchanges there are negotiations?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Development continues on NNC just need to clear a contractual 30 day closing of NNC holdings purchased that was announced https://twitter.com/nicnaccoin/status/956731872129769474 (01/25/18)
What does this mean?
Development will now come from multiple resources and groups and NNC has always been Open-Source for community involvement

Members of my team have now been either made whole of any previous investment amount they contributed or hold options later payment.

There are also current negotiations to have NNC listed with an exchange in the very near future.

The direction of the coin is greatly on pace to becoming what was imagined in the beginning. An ASIC resistant blockchain that any CPU could fairly mine. With diffs in it's current range a testament to the fact.

NNC strives to become a solid cryptocurrency in ones long term portfolio
network hashrate is very small too.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
So where does this coin go? Any info, roadmap, plans? Seems the development is not dead, but it is some kinda numb Lips sealed

Website cert is invalid...
there was marketplace with payed subscription. how to login to it?
NicNacCoin Payment Gateway for accepting NicNacCoin

## Dependancies
This plugin is rather simple but there are a few things that need to be set up before hand.

* A web server! Ideally with the most recent versions of PHP and mysql

* The NicNacCoin wallet-cli and NicNacCoin wallet-rpc tools found [here].
This NicNacCoin plugin is a payment gateway for Bridgeport Citrix Systems

## Step 1: Activating the plugin
* Downloading: First of all, you will need to download the plugin. You will need to copy `nicnac.php` and the folder named `nicnac` from this repo/unzipped release into the NicNacCoin Payment Gateways directory.
Is this coin still allive???
Yes coin Is fine. Solo mining is great for the low difficulties to find blocks easy
Check out our "Dev Pack", it's an a-z cryptonote all inclusive coin service. All you need to have your own Cryptonote coin. From coding, wallets, domain registration, website host and seed node service.
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET YOURS TODAY
Activity: 78
Is this coin still allive???
Activity: 31
is this coin dead?
Pages:
Jump to: