Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 8. (Read 5979 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think you should create your own subreddit because Reddit is one of the most popular forums where you can share information. Many coins and ICOs have own channels, for example, now I've started to follow the LuckyToken channel
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Premium Member services are temp halted for throughout the weekend pending completion of service migration:
During migration new services are being added:
Cloud Storage
Private Email access

Service upgrade to Escrow platform
Service upgrade to Market Zone will now be Auction/Classified site; with option to pay in crypto or via credit/debit card.

We will update as we move along
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How many dev team mebers are there?
10 worldwide developers
25 Tech Support Home based agents
Legal Guidance Firm

Sounds impressive. I hope something good comes from all those developers.
10 worldwide developers
25 Tech Support Home based agents
Legal Guidance Firm
legendary
Upgrade in process to our main website nicnaccoins.com which redirects all traffic to /crypto/www and parallel test site nicnaccoins.com/altcoin will take place over the next few days. Some or all portions of nicnacoins.com may not be accessible during brief outages.

Several dev team members from different countries and times zones are coordinating schedules which may last through the weekend at most.

Thanks for you patience and understanding

Pending PCI compliance testing and other backend stress test we hope to provide our visitor with:

*More interactive experience
*Payment processing
*Magezine subscription platform
*Video player integration
*Member registration

About 80% done. May need to clear cache to view new site.
Upgrade in process to our main website nicnaccoins.com which redirects all traffic to /crypto/www and parallel test site nicnaccoins.com/altcoin will take place over the next few days. Some or all portions of nicnacoins.com may not be accessible during brief outages.

Several dev team members from different countries and times zones are coordinating schedules which may last through the weekend at most.

Thanks for you patience and understanding

Pending PCI compliance testing and other backend stress test we hope to provide our visitor with:

*More interactive experience
*Payment processing
*Magezine subscription platform
*Video player integration
*Member registration
Helping Brand New Retailer get payment gateway integrated with their systems
YAY
The simplewallet not work form me...After launching Nicnacd file, I launch the simplewallet (lib\simplewallet.exe --config-file configs/nicnaccoin.conf) file but not work...why?
For help with wallet issues please use Support Form to log issue  thanks
Activity: 41
The simplewallet not work form me...After launching Nicnacd file, I launch the simplewallet (lib\simplewallet.exe --config-file configs/nicnaccoin.conf) file but not work...why?
hi
I used the 'forknote-windows-NicNacCoin' wallet.(old version)
It does not work right now.
Do you know how to run it?
within 24 hours there will be a video to assist you titled NicNacCoin Updating/Upgrading forknote wallet
Activity: 39
hi
I used the 'forknote-windows-NicNacCoin' wallet.(old version)
It does not work right now.
Do you know how to run it?
More NNC mining pool options are available for miner

http://nnc.mypool.online
Minimum Payment Threshold: 10.000 NNC Denomination Unit: 1.000 NNC

http://nnc.multipool.online
Minimum Payment Threshold: 0.100 NNC Denomination Unit: 0.100 NNC

Please familiarize yourself with the details and happy mining
how there about the new exchanges? add a coin to listing of stock.exchange - they have low requirements
we have gathered necessary information to submit NicNac with exchange sites (please see previous posts); at this time it would not be prudent to discuss any details until a deal is finalized. Some exchanges request potential listing info not be shared until trading has begun. As stated before our desire is to hopefully have some news on or about our coins 1 yr anniversary [NNC est. 2.22.2017]
Activity: 86
how there about the new exchanges? add a coin to listing of stock.exchange - they have low requirements
legendary
Hi any news on NNT?
NNT our content partner currency is scheduled to be distributed to content creators in accordance to the digital lic agreement they maintain with NicNacEntertain and it's lic agreement partner Giveo Space productions

Thanks. I see now there is a separate thread for NNT.
Hi any news on NNT?
NNT our content partner currency is scheduled to be distributed to content creators in accordance to the digital lic agreement they maintain with NicNacEntertain and it's lic agreement partner Giveo Space productions
Pages:
Jump to: