Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 19. (Read 32586 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

STAKER'S ROUND 15 AIRDROP STATISTICS

Thanks for reading  HERE
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I think the rules for the 16th airdrop is easier than the 15th airdrop rules. This is good because it will be attractive to new members-to-be to join us. So I guess there is no excuse if you can't make it this round if you made it the last round.

By the way, I am now a proud wearer of the Staker Token signature.  Grin

i wear  Staker token signature ,too.  because pre week i missed and i want get bonus this week .i hope everyone like me .

i will wear this signature to last round .

Definitely this round's rule is very easy. The fact the cee-lo application will be release very soon. This round is a good opportunity to participate and grab free str from the airdrop.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I think the rules for the 16th airdrop is easier than the 15th airdrop rules. This is good because it will be attractive to new members-to-be to join us. So I guess there is no excuse if you can't make it this round if you made it the last round.

i wear  Staker token signature ,too.  because pre week i missed and i want get bonus this week .i hope everyone like me .

i will wear this signature to last round .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
Anyone knows when is xiphos' alpha launch? I agree that it should be done weekly from now on for us to be consistently on top. Its our chance if its true from what I've read on our general channel that they will be accepting 10 coins from voting.

Next Month is the launch of their alpha version, Their first 2 voting winners were Onion & PRiVCY., If we take the # 1 spot for this voting round there's a possibility of getting listed sooner after their alpha version.

Listing the Staker will be totally beneficial for Xiphos's themselves actually. I would list it without any voting contest. Smiley
Yes i Totally agree with you ,Bro. But we also need that voting so we will see the real support of staker community to the project
We need to work for it, it's not just about the voting it's also about exposure. voters see the top list in if they could see the the project above is good then I'm sure they will put time to check the background of the project.  Wink

Definitely! On the other hand, I think Xiphos is the one who should need exposure more than Staker... When they release the game this place will be on fire. Cool
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Glàd i màde this weeķs ad. Thanks alot team staker
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Staker airdrop 16 has been commenced.

New set of rules have been set & complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Join STAKER Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN   
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Staker is doing really great on xiphos exchange voting.. hope we will be in the top 2 soon Smiley and listed there
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Guys Don't forget to fill-up these Requirements  Grin

1. Discord Activity
2. RT all tweets by Staker Token
3. Add your ETH address in your bitcointalk profile
4. Add your Discord Username on your bitcointalk profile YIM Field

HOLD RULES: 70% HOLD Rule Requirements, Newcomers to AD#16 are exempted to this rule

we get reward bonus  just Staker Forum Activity  we have  +100 Stakes .

more active more stakes .  we will have some good news , this week  ,  just vote .
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Guys Don't forget to fill-up these Requirements  Grin

1. Discord Activity
2. RT all tweets by Staker Token
3. Add your ETH address in your bitcointalk profile
4. Add your Discord Username on your bitcointalk profile YIM Field

HOLD RULES: 70% HOLD Rule Requirements, Newcomers to AD#16 are exempted to this rule
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Staker Airdrop Round 15 is Successfully Over

There were 180 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JfLgKUi_xOIz36l2m26yF5VKaPeJ_5GG_4FJaF-JbiQ/edit#gid=0
Thanks this information, I see participants dropping slightly in airdrop, it seems unlikely to pass the requirements.

You are exactly right too much requirements needed can cause lesser airdrop participants just like me since it started requiring 100 followers of twitter and I am totally not eligible. So now I just got 100 followers their new rules requiring only 50 followers this AD16. Great news I am starting over again I hope I can still participate AD16 as I could accomplish all requirements needed. I really want to be involve in this project and hoping to be eligible this week.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I just check again the spreadsheet and now I have YES on my signature and no RED fill. Thank you much Dev Scatter for reviewing my account.
Thank you also to staker team and community for making str very strong.. Keep it up!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Thank you Staker Token, Dev, Team and community my name is on the list but I saw there is a "NO" signature stating . But I wear the STR signature the whole week. I hope you guys can recheck my account. Thank you! Keep it up!
Hi mate, may i know what mean red fill on "YES" form in the spreadsheet?

Yes means the participants who wear staker signature in bct,

how about "RED" fill in the spreadsheet?

Those are participants who are wearing signature yet  failed to meet the requirements of signature posting, in other words they haven't post 10 constructive post here.
Activity: 686

There were 180 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JfLgKUi_xOIz36l2m26yF5VKaPeJ_5GG_4FJaF-JbiQ/edit#gid=0
Thanks this information, I see participants dropping slightly in airdrop, it seems unlikely to pass the requirements.
Again, Congratulations guys for another successful airdrop Cheesy and for those who are eligible for the Airdrop 15 cheers guys!  another week is coming we are near at second phase guys keep on supporting!!

I think some just skipped for this airdrop because they did not check the airdrop rule.  It was mandatory voting for exchange at least 4 times and post the proofs in Staker forum, which many just did not.  Sorry for them.  Just do the tasks as declared in Staker forum and they will be not skipped at this time. 
I just got back in my discord Staker I miss a lot AD just because I did not reach 100 followers in my 2nd twitter account just for my crypto use. Yesterday I just got 100th followers but i miss again AD15. Its okay I hope I am not yet too late to start over again starting today. I just read the new rules for AD16 and its only requires 50 followers. When I check my !registration, my Staker Forum is None. I guess I need to register Staker Forum Account. Once I am register here, am I required to have 10 posts in the forum? How about here in BCT is it required to at least 10 quality post in 1-2 days? Where can I get my Ecr20 Address? As I remember I receive my last airdrop in AD9 so I almost forgot even my MEW just because I need 100 followers. I hope anyone could be of help of my inquiries and thanks to our #support-center replied fast of my other concerns as well. Thank you so much for your assistance of your returning Staker member.

Hi, good day to you buddy

about the registration, if you we're skipped for 3 consecutive times you need to re-register for your information in bot-command.

posting 10 in Staker forum and bitcointalk is only optional where in you can get more additional stakes every week.

Any ERC20 wallet that support Ethereum assets is good such as : MyetherWallet, Imtoken, Trust etc,

I suggest that you must copy your important things about MEW or ERC20 Wallet so you may not loss or forget it.

We have good admin team in discord, just post in  #support-center for  other  queries and I'm sure there will be one to assist you.

I hope I have answered your questions here.

Thanks.

Again, Congratulations guys for another successful airdrop Cheesy and for those who are eligible for the Airdrop 15 cheers guys!  another week is coming we are near at second phase guys keep on supporting!!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I just got back in my discord Staker I miss a lot AD just because I did not reach 100 followers in my 2nd twitter account just for my crypto use. Yesterday I just got 100th followers but i miss again AD15. Its okay I hope I am not yet too late to start over again starting today. I just read the new rules for AD16 and its only requires 50 followers. When I check my !registration, my Staker Forum is None. I guess I need to register Staker Forum Account. Once I am register here, am I required to have 10 posts in the forum? How about here in BCT is it required to at least 10 quality post in 1-2 days? Where can I get my Ecr20 Address? As I remember I receive my last airdrop in AD9 so I almost forgot even my MEW just because I need 100 followers. I hope anyone could be of help of my inquiries and thanks to our #support-center replied fast of my other concerns as well. Thank you so much for your assistance of your returning Staker member.

Activity: 686
Just saw there was an extra 100 stakes for posting 10 posts in the Staker forum, which I did, but could not post the proofs and so did not get any stakes.  Would have been getting more Stakers if I would have posted there in the thread.  This work could have been made lot easier for us if posts could have been counted automatically and we would not be needing to post the proofs. 
Pages:
Jump to: