Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 17. (Read 32586 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Good to be back on eligible list. Its really nice
Activity: 180
Staker Airdrop Round 16 is Successfully Over

There were 203 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BX6CH4DKfjkeRd8EcXdZ6Lu-FVvFxWu68SGFDOr3Tag/edit#gid=0

Thank You Staker I feel so bless that I am finally back here and its is been a long skips of Airdrops I really miss here since some requirements not reach a 100 follower in twitter. I am so happy to see my name listed on the AD16 Valid Participants and I am so thankful I did all my tasks here. I will do my best to be more active here especially the members are also helpful and friendly and most of all the great team is very fast in replying members inquiries. More power STR!
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
This is an excellent project with a huge potential and purposeful team that confidently goes to the intended goal. I think that he will attract huge investments and make a quality product.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Its painful when you miss out. That's last AD on me. Will try to make up this time.

Feeling sad to see my not accepted status in Discord.  Don't know though why I was skipped. Will try harder this time so as not to miss the current airdrop.  
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

There were 203 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BX6CH4DKfjkeRd8EcXdZ6Lu-FVvFxWu68SGFDOr3Tag/edit#gid=0

Another round of successful airdrop. Congratulations to all eligible participants. Stay tuned in discord channel for the announcement of new rules for AD17.
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Staker cee-lo-dice Beta released was done few minutes ago. Whales above 5K are in progress with testing now. Will launch for the community very soon after testing purposes are done. Thank you guys
Its nice sir after received the airdrop I`m sure will grow up to 5K plus my received and I will txt you back sir for testing the cee-lodice.

That will be great! Many users can test the platform.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Staker cee-lo-dice Beta released was done few minutes ago. Whales above 5K are in progress with testing now. Will launch for the community very soon after testing purposes are done. Thank you guys
Its nice sir after received the airdrop I`m sure will grow up to 5K plus my received and I will txt you back sir for testing the cee-lodice.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100

whales will buy STR because STR have smaller total supply , i hope investor long term will buy .

dice game is good for every any token and STR have beta released is good news while market side way
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Last week I ended up having other commitments, but starting this week I will be more participative because Staker is coming in at a great time.
Well that would be a good decision by the way, try to participate as well for those additional perks for stakes buddy.
Activity: 196
I am happily testing the ceeloo dice application, This is what makes Staker Project different from ico projects. Staker Projects Delivers even without any funding Cheesy lets burn the test tokens now  Cheesy
I'm waiting for the official version. Hopefully it will be released soon
Activity: 176
Last week I ended up having other commitments, but starting this week I will be more participative because Staker is coming in at a great time.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I am happily testing the ceeloo dice application, This is what makes Staker Project different from ico projects. Staker Projects Delivers even without any funding Cheesy lets burn the test tokens now  Cheesy
And then? What are you thinking? In fact, there are few projects that can launch something well done without third party resources! In your opinion, will there be a search for Staker after the release of Cee-lo-dice? I met Staker a few days ago and I was able to witness a great news. Grin

Its painful when you miss out. That's last AD on me. Will try to make up this time.
Activity: 123
Time to check all the official tweets and recheck... You might be missing something. Check well
I do hope to make this week AD, its painful I missed out on last week
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Activity: 149
Cee-lo-dice Beta released.. congratulations everyone.. i am happy to see the development in the project... and guys double check the rules and requirements for this week airdrop Smiley
copper member
Activity: 147

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Guys! It's Friday again!!!

The rules and tasks are quite easy for this week, I hope no one will be skip so that we are all cheerful Cheesy Cheers guys!

Please: Double checking is the best!

Enjoy your weekend a head  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: