Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 15. (Read 32586 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I really need to work in order to make this week AD to avoid three straight miss.
NIce work bro, you really need to focus on it. But its technic just get us what the admin needs and support this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I really need to work in order to make this week AD to avoid three straight miss.
All you need to do to avoid missing the AD is just adhering to the rules strictly and I assure you that you won't miss the AD.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Just do a research and make sure that you did all the following rules correctly to ensure your spot in ad17
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Last some hours in the registration left . Do register guys who want to join and see all the requirements.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Weeks are passing very fast and i will miss these airdrops Sad i am holding each and every str for a long time
Yes, and probably the number of attendees will reduce to the AD20 when people interested only in free tokens will leave Staker! On the other hand, it will bring new people and turn it into something of value! To be honest, I still do not know for sure what position I will take in relation to Staker, I am studying and evaluating the moves, activities to make a more cohesive decision with myself.

After Airdrop 20, Is the start of the new beginning of the airdrop. This last remaining weeks of airdrop should be the accumulation stage and people should take advantage on the cheap price and buy more.

Those this mean that after AD20, the amount of STR to be distributed will be much higher? Because what people are receiving now is discouraging.

I read a new beginning, I'm so eager to know some hint on what are the changes after airdrop 20, would it be a little difficult to receive? I guess it will be lesser but we should not be discourage, from 20 rounds we are in advantage already if you're in 200 plus participants. As the game will soon launch, more people are needed to join and try, it will be good also to distribute free tokens for those who will register and play the cee-lo dice.  Smiley

The price is definitely going to start zooming at some point around 20 because people will try to have as many Stakers as they can have before then to benefit from rules that will come into effect after round 20 and get more stakers from rounds after it.
Well hopefully people are thinking the same as you Cheesy and I  know it's happening right now in buy orders yet some still dumps that's why expect the whales will gaining more weight!

by the way! airdrop registration will end tomorrow please double check your tasks and requirements guys. Staker token is Limited supply, every STR is precious  Cheesy

You're right every token are now just waiting to gain its real value, as precious as time given to accumulate for those who hold less. AFAIK testing was done already by selected hodlers, I sense any moment now the game will be release to public. Lets hope the platform will attract more interest to investors and buy from those who are fond of selling very low.
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Weeks are passing very fast and i will miss these airdrops Sad i am holding each and every str for a long time
Yes, and probably the number of attendees will reduce to the AD20 when people interested only in free tokens will leave Staker! On the other hand, it will bring new people and turn it into something of value! To be honest, I still do not know for sure what position I will take in relation to Staker, I am studying and evaluating the moves, activities to make a more cohesive decision with myself.

After Airdrop 20, Is the start of the new beginning of the airdrop. This last remaining weeks of airdrop should be the accumulation stage and people should take advantage on the cheap price and buy more.

Those this mean that after AD20, the amount of STR to be distributed will be much higher? Because what people are receiving now is discouraging.

I read a new beginning, I'm so eager to know some hint on what are the changes after airdrop 20, would it be a little difficult to receive? I guess it will be lesser but we should not be discourage, from 20 rounds we are in advantage already if you're in 200 plus participants. As the game will soon launch, more people are needed to join and try, it will be good also to distribute free tokens for those who will register and play the cee-lo dice.  Smiley

The price is definitely going to start zooming at some point around 20 because people will try to have as many Stakers as they can have before then to benefit from rules that will come into effect after round 20 and get more stakers from rounds after it.
Well hopefully people are thinking the same as you Cheesy and I  know it's happening right now in buy orders yet some still dumps that's why expect the whales will gaining more weight!

by the way! airdrop registration will end tomorrow please double check your tasks and requirements guys. Staker token is Limited supply, every STR is precious  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Don't forget that STR only has small initial supply and just 7.8M in Max Supply. So what your receiving now is just normal.

Starting AD21 is Holders Airdrop meaning our airdrop will depends on our STR Holdings. so buy now while its cheap
Activity: 233
New Ad percipient don't forget to follow these Requirements, most of our guys miss that.

1. Discord Activity
2. RT all tweets by Staker Token
3. Wearing Personal Text on your bitcointalk account " Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token "
Activity: 434

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Activity: 149

3 Days Left to end the AD17 Registration.

Make sure you have completed all the rules.

For Rules- http://discord.gg/ddTaugN

Activity: 434

Airdrop #16 Airdrop Distribution is over.

30000 STR distributed among 203 valid participants.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN       

Well done team:D Got mine already ! Cheers for another great week ahead! We are so near in 2nd phase of Airdrop!!

This photo makes me excited for the launch of cee-lo application. I also got mine!

Nice message to us, I`m doubt about cee-lo application. how does it trade using cee-lo?

I see the Cee-Lo application dice Beta released was released lastweek which gives whales above 5K opportunity with testing it. Will look forward to see how it works for the community
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

3 Days Left to end the AD17 Registration.

Make sure you have completed all the rules.

For Rules- http://discord.gg/ddTaugN

Activity: 648

Airdrop #16 Airdrop Distribution is over.

30000 STR distributed among 203 valid participants.

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN       

Well done team:D Got mine already ! Cheers for another great week ahead! We are so near in 2nd phase of Airdrop!!

This photo makes me excited for the launch of cee-lo application. I also got mine!

Nice message to us, I`m doubt about cee-lo application. how does it trade using cee-lo?
Activity: 487

WHAT ARE THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN STAKER!?
READ HERE
Great! Minting by holding in my ethereum wallet is really giving me a passive income every 3 days
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

WHAT ARE THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN STAKER!?
READ HERE
Pages:
Jump to: