Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 39. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Why do we need to retweet all tweets? There are too many tweets.. 1 or 2 should be enough.

There are really too many tweets I think. It's just like scamming all our followers. Just hope that Twitter won't detect these, or else our accounts (including dev's account) may be at risk.

1 or 2 should suffice, its too many. average of 7 retweets per week. :O

its better to re-tweet all as it creates better awareness and exposure to project , if you join discord its even easy as you have to channel official-tweets from last Airdrop you have just re-tweet them is enough to qualify for next Airdrop

Think about the real purposes of tweeting. We want to help promote Staker.

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.

Tweet will help a project. It you are active it will not be hard to do the retweet. By the way since the gas fee for minting  and network clog admin cancel 1 rule in consideration of this problem.

I don't think the official tweets are many. By the way, the goal is to make staker a very popular project and  that can only be achieved by promoting the project.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Why do we need to retweet all tweets? There are too many tweets.. 1 or 2 should be enough.

There are really too many tweets I think. It's just like scamming all our followers. Just hope that Twitter won't detect these, or else our accounts (including dev's account) may be at risk.

its better to re-tweet all as it creates better awareness and exposure to project , if you join discord its even easy as you have to channel official-tweets from last Airdrop you have just re-tweet them is enough to qualify for next Airdrop

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.

Tweet will help a project. It you are active it will not be hard to do the retweet. By the way since the gas fee for minting  and network clog admin cancel 1 rule in consideration of this problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

I do not think so. The more tweet projects I am more confident in the success of the project. A follower and participant in the ad of the project, I am happy to have new information continuously given from the group. And every one of your tweets will help people know about their project and they will pay you good rewards. So why do we have to complain about too many tweets. They provide more information, I feel more comfortable about the project I pursue
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

There are max of 1 tweet daily made by the dev, if you are following the project closely you can easily re-tweet 1 tweet daily. But if you are like those members that shows up once a week and then RT everything in just 1 day then it will really cause negative impact on the promotions.

Don't be a once a week members,.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Airdrop round 8 registration will be close soon.

Are you ready?
Join Discordchannel and follow all the rules correctly.
Community and support team are available to help.
What are you waiting for? Join now and be eligible.

Well , that was a good image  Shocked! yes we'are ready ! let's all double check our task and requirements for we have worthy round every week !
Definitely bro, we must really pass our requirements for airdrop every week.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

i don't think that's too many .. normal person can tweet even 50's per week .. this is just so enough to make people aware and spread what's behind this project ..

If you re-tweet all tweet in just 1 day that is spamming, You should just Re-Tweet max of 1-2 tweets per day so you will not annoy your followers. plus it helps spread the tweets in a nice way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Are you ready?

Well , that was a good image  Shocked! yes we'are ready ! let's all double check our task and requirements for we have worthy round every week !
Activity: 174

Are you ready?
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

i don't think that's too many .. normal person can tweet even 50's per week .. this is just so enough to make people aware and spread what's behind this project ..
Activity: 33

Staker airdrop 8 has been commenced.

New rules have been set &

Join discord channel and complete all the rules to be eligible for the airdrop.

Discord

Seems like the rules are fine, somehow getting hard but its fine because we need no spammers and no multis here.
Congrats Staker community, we're slowly advancing and going beyond.

Yes body, I also always support this stalker. Just lets go with Staker Community for the good of us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U

Discord

Seems like the rules are fine, somehow getting hard but its fine because we need no spammers and no multis here.
Congrats Staker community, we're slowly advancing and going beyond.
Activity: 78

Nice picture and a very good article. I also wanted to say that the Gas price is approximately 60 Gwei and I regret that I didn't mint 2 days ago Undecided Cry Undecided
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Discord

Thanks for the airdrop. I've been planning to buy some soon on crex24 and join the holders club! 2 main rules we shouldn't missed here, is to retweet all the stakers tweet and must create our own original post with staker related image. Cheesy

1 more important added requirement to be eligible is the minting and staking for the participants who already received token from previous round but this rule is not applicable to new entries.

Done minting since yesterday and i fee sorry to those people that cannot mint today due to high gas price for ETH transactions. Pray that the network will return to normal before the next coming airdrop.

Discord

Thanks for the airdrop. I've been planning to buy some soon on crex24 and join the holders club! 2 main rules we shouldn't missed here, is to retweet all the stakers tweet and must create our own original post with staker related image. Cheesy

1 more important added requirement to be eligible is the minting and staking for the participants who already received token from previous round but this rule is not applicable to new entries.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

Feel free to read guys:
STAKER'S ROUND 7 AIRDROP STATISTICS
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@eiijee13/staker-s-round-7-statistics

Nice image bro, I liked the content and very useful to us and I already vote.
They invest the content for each round of the airdrop, it is the attention needed to show the project in the right direction. I like the image and distribution of this project.

Feel free to read guys:
STAKER'S ROUND 7 AIRDROP STATISTICS
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@eiijee13/staker-s-round-7-statistics

Nice image bro, I liked the content and very useful to us and I already vote.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

Discord

Pages:
Jump to: