Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 42. (Read 32633 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
wow i like this project, no ICO, only the airdop. Will the project ever be on the trading floor?
Activity: 52
Even though i get few coins from this airdrop, it is still good to get some till we have some traction and price increase. Hopefully this is valuable in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token Development Update and News

Hello everyone! its been 2 days since i posted an article about Staker token and now i bring you something new about the staker project development and some important news about the project...READ MORE

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 276

Its nice to received it with staker, but I did not see my name in spreadsheets. Thanks keep up the good work dev and mod, but Hopefully will fix that thing.
You are eligible and even in spreadsheet. Please check again. Keep up the good work towards Staker.

I'm number 230 on the spreadsheet but I didn't receive AD6... Pls check. Thanks

Hello Eadefemi, I believe you already received your stake. I just checked your ETH address and 93.1425 STR was already transferred in your wallet (2018-07-29 17:16:20) double check it mate Smiley

Okay thanks... Buh I believed that was for AD5....?

Besides, I hope I don't need to send my details to the Bot for AD7?
Activity: 78
Hi devs, I wanted to know why there are a lot of people doing the signature campaign and don't get the reward? (I saw it on the spreadsheet)

Those people might did the bitcointalk posts in just one day. It would look like you are spamming. The devs don't like that Smiley
You have 6 days to posts at least 10. Don't do it in just one day Smiley

Thanks for the fast answer. I hope I will be accepted. Moreover I saw the staker calculator, it's very good! But I still have a question : If I mint my tokens every 60 days, will I get less rewards than if I mint every 3 days?
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

StakerToken Launch of PoS Calculator

https://calculator.staker.network/

Online PoS mining calculator to query your coinAge and Expected token reward.

Wow, this is amazing Cheesy And from everyone here don't forget your discord and BCT activity here. Make sure you post all the tweets and correct signature according to your rank! Good luck to us!
copper member
Activity: 147
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

StakerToken Launch of PoS Calculator

https://calculator.staker.network/

Online PoS mining calculator to query your coinAge and Expected token reward.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I can't believe that 40 weeks of airdrop that's definitely substantial especially since their already listed on a exchange. The community is great in the discord it's definitely easy to gain xp in this airdrop LOL lookin forward to getting my piece

Yes its been extended twice, the original plan was 3 rounds of airdrop and they adjust it to 16 rounds and then 40 rounds. it was a wise decision from the dev team.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
I can't believe that 40 weeks of airdrop that's definitely substantial especially since their already listed on a exchange. The community is great in the discord it's definitely easy to gain xp in this airdrop LOL lookin forward to getting my piece
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Is the airdrop still going on?Am I too late to join now
Feel that your project is worthy of participation
I want to be one of your earliest participants

Staker will hold 40 rounds of airdrop we are just in round 7 this week. It is not late to join. Looking forward in seeing in the channel to be part of the project.
Activity: 476
Hi devs, I wanted to know why there are a lot of people doing the signature campaign and don't get the reward? (I saw it on the spreadsheet)

Those people might did the bitcointalk posts in just one day. It would look like you are spamming. The devs don't like that Smiley
You have 6 days to posts at least 10. Don't do it in just one day Smiley
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

3 more days to end the Airdrop 7

Make sure you have completed the following rule among the listed rules in Discord ( discord.gg/ddTaugN )

Must Tweet 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags (#STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link
Well, we're ready for sir, because we've passed our requirements for airdrop 7. Hopefully will change it to eligible before start airdrop.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Is the airdrop still going on?Am I too late to join now
Feel that your project is worthy of participation
I want to be one of your earliest participants

Dude, it's written in the title - and in the earlier posts - that we are at the airdrop number 7 out of 40 ! Thus, it's not too late for you to join !
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Don't forget to Tweet as soon as possible 1 Original Tweet !!!
it must contain hashtags #STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS  and your Discord Invite Link
to find your Discord link, you have to clic right (up left) direct on the server logo the choose invite friend
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Hi, I'm a big fan of the project. I like also the incredible community behind it! However the daily volume is very low on crex24. So I suggest to be listed for free on new exchange(of course, only if the devs want it  Wink ). here

Yes it might be good  suggestion  and I think dev team is looking that perspective in right time , actually if you have already read their whitepaper , they are aiming for more than 12 exchanges so we too expect for this to happen in the right time.
Hi, I'm a big fan of the project. I like also the incredible community behind it! However the daily volume is very low on crex24. So I suggest to be listed for free on new exchange(of course, only if the devs want it  Wink ). here
copper member
Activity: 147

3 more days to end the Airdrop 7

Make sure you have completed the following rule among the listed rules in Discord ( discord.gg/ddTaugN )

Must Tweet 1 Original Tweet and must contain this hashtags (#STR #AIRDROP #cryptocurrency #POS ) together with your Discord Invite Link
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm with you guys also joined to the company signature. I wish us all a good trip with the STAKER project!

Speaking of signature. Staker already launched another bounty campaign and it is already live! Another great way to earn more STR Tokens, make sure not to miss this one. Here's the official link btw: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/complete-staker-token-proof-of-stake-on-eth-blockchain-trading-crex24-4789378
for the allocation to the bounty of her quite pretty much too, hopefully the bounty hunter could support the project
Pages:
Jump to: