Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 38. (Read 32587 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Staker Token Round 8 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello Everyone! Staker Project never fail to amaze its community now we are celebrating the distribution of the Staker Tokens for Airdrop Round #8. We will discuss some important highlights and statistics for the airdrop distributions....READ MORE

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks to the Dev team and all mod for the hard working. I grateful and success from the beginning until this AD8, but I still need to hold.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I made it again this time around, big ups to #TeamStaker. But tokens for give away winnèrs are yet to be distributed?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Received my part, thanks for the AD. waiting for next 40,000 STR big Airdrop.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Think about the real purposes of tweeting. We want to help promote Staker.

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.

There are max of 1 tweet daily made by the dev, if you are following the project closely you can easily re-tweet 1 tweet daily. But if you are like those members that shows up once a week and then RT everything in just 1 day then it will really cause negative impact on the promotions.

Don't be a once a week members,.

Very well said. There are so many participants like this. Just showing up every once or twice a week, then doing all the activities in just one day.
Then don't be surprised if these people will also show up every distribution day then will complain "Why I am not included in the aidrop?"

Just piece of advice. Make it a habit to check the Staker's Twitter even once in a day. Then if there's any new tweet, then like & retweet it. It will only take you seconds to do this Smiley

Once you do this everyday, your mind & body will automatically tell you to do this everyday. Try it Smiley

Very true mates, considering a few minutes dropping by reading progress and new announcements won't take much of our priorities. And these 1 tweet and RTs are simple things we can do to help promote STR which is much needed to growing community project.

Just to add, as we like everybody of course not to miss the train, hope everybody have read and done what's need to be placed on our accounts personal text. Goodluck stakers!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Staker Token (STR) is the best ERC20 token right now because with it you can generate more tokens by Minting it. The token's success is also the community's success. And I'm glad to be a part of the STR community.

By the way, I would like to congratulate all who received their share of the 8th airdrops. I myself have received them.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Think about the real purposes of tweeting. We want to help promote Staker.

But too many tweets for the same project in a week will just make our followers feel bad and will have a negative impact on the promotion.

There are max of 1 tweet daily made by the dev, if you are following the project closely you can easily re-tweet 1 tweet daily. But if you are like those members that shows up once a week and then RT everything in just 1 day then it will really cause negative impact on the promotions.

Don't be a once a week members,.

Very well said. There are so many participants like this. Just showing up every once or twice a week, then doing all the activities in just one day.
Then don't be surprised if these people will also show up every distribution day then will complain "Why I am not included in the aidrop?"

Just piece of advice. Make it a habit to check the Staker's Twitter even once in a day. Then if there's any new tweet, then like & retweet it. It will only take you seconds to do this Smiley

Once you do this everyday, your mind & body will automatically tell you to do this everyday. Try it Smiley
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Staker Airdrop Round 8 is Successfully Over

There were 353 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZXb8rj_1LruXYkju-uq-2Mz3l1-exp8h3NUEjNrhIPs/edit#gid=0

Yes! thanks for another successful  airdrop guys , so excited for the next 2 AD the Special airdrop and true Hodlers airdrop !
What is the special point in the next airdrop? The rewards for the participants will be much larger than the previous ones? If true, it would be great info.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

There were 353 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZXb8rj_1LruXYkju-uq-2Mz3l1-exp8h3NUEjNrhIPs/edit#gid=0

Yes! thanks for another successful  airdrop guys , so excited for the next 2 AD the Special airdrop and true Hodlers airdrop !
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
I also received my share of the loot and will make sure to deserve the same treatment during the sharing of the week to come Smiley  Cool
Activity: 61
I got my share and I'm so grateful. Thanks peepz
copper member
Activity: 147
AD 8 Distribution is over.

30000 STR distributed among 354 valid participants.

Registration is now live for Airdrop 9

Join Discord - http://discord.gg/ddTaugN
Activity: 223
My Appreciation to the Dev as well as I also see my reward for the Airdrop in the Spreadsheet. We still have more to work together for the progress of this great project. Looking forward to AD9.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Congratulations for those who made it to the 8 round. Admin is very considerate to the members. Looking forward for the new rule in the round 9.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

Yes... Thanks for airdrop 8 will end now and I see my name Dev Team. Keep up the good work sir.
Me too we thank you to the admin and mod here I always support for this project...
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Yes... Thanks for airdrop 8 will end now and I see my name Dev Team. Keep up the good work sir.
copper member
Activity: 147

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

Validation for Ad8 is over and status updated!

Congratulations to all eligible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
Kudos guys! You guys are doing great. All I can see is a great future for the STAKER! I couldn't sell any single STR even for your trading competition. I can't wait to see you guys listed on Coinmarketcap...
Activity: 223
Yea, Airdrop seven went fine successfully, we are now very much prepared for AD8. Retweeting should not pose any threat if you can be creating time out of no time following the project up through the Discord channels. Simple rules and comprehension just needed to be applied and adhered to. The Project is well maintaining the community and are actively moving to moon. Good work and Good luck Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: