Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 5. (Read 32580 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Staker lost many participants with the change in rules. Adding holding is good, but with so little members and direct balance to stake airdrops midsize members may bail. Honestly they need to lower forum requirements to regain some old members unfortunately.
I hope that the hope will return to many members who have become witnesses from afar and contribute more time with us in the development and progress for the better. This Airdrop is open to the field and does not require anything unlike the previous Airdrop and it was a difficult requirement some like what happened with and But congratulations to all of us and to me and follow the path °••STAKER••°
Like this week airdrop, no task to complete just register your wallet with STR holdings and boom you are qualified Cheesy participants decreased because of multi and abusers + Twitter issues that's why probably the remaining participants will be high percentage of legitimacy.
I expect that and I hope some of the members will return to me to be more active and more involved in the progress  Wink

Lolz! The number of people that will participate in this week airdrop will surely be higher since str is cheaper. With small amount of bitcoin, anybody can purchase a reasonable amount of str on exchange
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Staker lost many participants with the change in rules. Adding holding is good, but with so little members and direct balance to stake airdrops midsize members may bail. Honestly they need to lower forum requirements to regain some old members unfortunately.
I hope that the hope will return to many members who have become witnesses from afar and contribute more time with us in the development and progress for the better. This Airdrop is open to the field and does not require anything unlike the previous Airdrop and it was a difficult requirement some like what happened with and But congratulations to all of us and to me and follow the path °••STAKER••°
Like this week airdrop, no task to complete just register your wallet with STR holdings and boom you are qualified Cheesy participants decreased because of multi and abusers + Twitter issues that's why probably the remaining participants will be high percentage of legitimacy.
I expect that and I hope some of the members will return to me to be more active and more involved in the progress  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 121
Activity: 20
Congrats on the listing on Xiphos Exchange, team! And I will register for 23th airdrop.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Staker Airdrop 23 has been commenced.

Airdrop Round 23 Registration
Type: Holders Airdrop
Distributions: Based on Staker Token Holdings

Register for the AD23 from here - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,1769.0.html
thanks this information again and nice rules for the AD23
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Reminds me of POS token I was hoping POS could have a revival a entire new project is also good not a huge fan of such a large airdrop. There is just something about airdrop tokens vs mined coins  the airdrop coins just tend to have so much less marketability and lack of people buying them. but I think a POS Token has some value I will look into this one. I like crex24

Register for the AD23 from here - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,1769.0.html
Registered! Cheesy  it seems a very special airdrop having no task needed! just post your ether address with STR and your are qualified, how awesome it is Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 147

Activity: 55
Congratulations guys.
I am a bir late to join your airdrop but follow with attenzione.
Project seems will rise, slowly but it will that Im sure.
Sharing this Artwork Cheesy

Woah!! Awesome ! Cheesy Staker's graphic artists and members are really talented !! keep on sharing like this one, we need kind of wonderful graphic works in posting and sharing the project in social media.  Wink Wink
copper member
Airdrop (AD22) is Over

There were 85 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place Wednesday.

Spreadsheet link available at - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,1538.0.html

Next Airdrop round (AD23) will be a holder airdrop and will commence within next few hours.

Thank you all for take part in the Airdrop 22.
Activity: 123
Congratulations! Staker are listed in Xiphos Exchange

https://twitter.com/ExchangeXiphos/status/1060825546454716416

wow. Can't wait to strategy trading. Its a good news to staker community

Airdrop #21 Airdrop Distribution is over.

50000 STR distributed among 1012 valid participants.

yea, got mine from the signature entry.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
copper member

Airdrop #21 Airdrop Distribution is over.

50000 STR distributed among 1012 valid participants.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
I think they are trying to build more interest n members. This that have little will buy more and those will more will still hold for now
Pages:
Jump to: