Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 8. (Read 32580 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
People who wear Staker Signature on bitcointalk have to register from here,

https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,856.0.html
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Staker Special Airdrop (#21) has been commenced.

Im done to register sir , but I would have difficulty getting it because of its referral routine, but I will try it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11

STAKER'S ROUND 20 AIRDROP STATISTICS

Thanks for reading  HERE
Was thinking this week's Airdrop is for holders and nothing else. Why am I seeing, refer friends and earn more STR?
As per admin, Airdrop 21 was for special airdrop (refer a friend program) to get into preparation for the round 22-40 which based on holding airdrops.
Okay, I see. This week's Airdrop is to refer and earn, how many people do you need to refer for you to earn? Then, from next week it will be strictly hold. Nice.
suppose to be, there is no limit for referrals the more number you have the more airdrop you will receive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Was thinking this week's Airdrop is for holders and nothing else. Why am I seeing, refer friends and earn more STR?
As per admin, Airdrop 21 was for special airdrop (refer a friend program) to get into preparation for the round 22-40 which based on holding airdrops.
Okay, I see. This week's Airdrop is to refer and earn, how many people do you need to refer for you to earn? Then, from next week it will be strictly hold. Nice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Just checked and happy to see me in the accepted list for round 20.  Waiting for the distribution of tokens.  Congratulations to the accepted members.  
So it's an erc-20 token... What is it for? Except for "staking"?

The token can be used in soon to release Cee-Lo-Dice gaming platform,it's been already tested by whales investors and will release in few weeks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
So it's an erc-20 token... What is it for? Except for "staking"?
copper member

Staker Special Airdrop (#21) has been commenced.

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Airdrop 20 is Over

There were 105 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet link available at - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,850.0.html

Next Airdrop round (AD21) will be a referral program system and you can earn more by referring more people to the airdrop round 21.
Details To be announced Tomorrow.

Thank you all for take part in the Airdrop 20.
I see very less valid airdrop participants but i am happy to see my name in the list .. hope the next AD21 which is referal based push some new members in the project..
Activity: 233
maybe there's not enough staff to handle the marketing side. i think the whole team consists of 4 admins and 3 staffs and few local mods. maybe they can assign some members to do promotions over different social media, chatting medium, blogging sites and local social media.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Airdrop 20 is Over

There were 105 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet link available at - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,850.0.html

Next Airdrop round (AD21) will be a referral program system and you can earn more by referring more people to the airdrop round 21.

Nice this info thanks admin because I see my name and back from not eligible in airdrop 19.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Airdrop 20 is Over

great news but not for me because I am not on this list. I already ask my question in discord hope they support me. and congratulation those guys who eligible for this AD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Airdrop 20 is over. I'm so happy I saw my name on the list. I thought I was skip again this weeks airdrop. Thank you STR team!
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Airdrop 20 is Over

create news , while new rules updated, i think member of STR AD maybe not  do right and following rules

and this Airdrop we can see they come back ,and the Str price rising up ,too.
copper member
Airdrop 20 is Over

Activity: 123
May I ask here where I could get Staker Signature? Just want to stay here for the rest of the airdrop weeks so I could have a new home new and new family in discord with new signature. Its an honor to be with Staker and wearing new signature too. Also how many posts needed here in bct because I know in our forum needs 10 quality posts. Thanks for the reply.
you can heck the #signature channel on discord. Its there.
you must need to post 10 constructive post buddy exect, local,bounty,meta and religion Cheesy thanks for joining the promotion via signature here.
and also join the whale club if you wish for better rewards. Smiley
Please do not understand how to complete the signature and enter the whale club Is it brotherhood Who can tell me how to complete the stages by adjusting
discord channel. You will see it on #signature. The link is there.
Activity: 121
May I ask here where I could get Staker Signature? Just want to stay here for the rest of the airdrop weeks so I could have a new home new and new family in discord with new signature. Its an honor to be with Staker and wearing new signature too. Also how many posts needed here in bct because I know in our forum needs 10 quality posts. Thanks for the reply.
you can heck the #signature channel on discord. Its there.
you must need to post 10 constructive post buddy exect, local,bounty,meta and religion Cheesy thanks for joining the promotion via signature here.
and also join the whale club if you wish for better rewards. Smiley
Please do not understand how to complete the signature and enter the whale club Is it brotherhood Who can tell me how to complete the stages by adjusting
Pages:
Jump to: