Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 9. (Read 32580 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May I ask here where I could get Staker Signature? Just want to stay here for the rest of the airdrop weeks so I could have a new home new and new family in discord with new signature. Its an honor to be with Staker and wearing new signature too. Also how many posts needed here in bct because I know in our forum needs 10 quality posts. Thanks for the reply.
you can heck the #signature channel on discord. Its there.
you must need to post 10 constructive post buddy exect, local,bounty,meta and religion Cheesy thanks for joining the promotion via signature here.
and also join the whale club if you wish for better rewards. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
May I ask here where I could get Staker Signature? Just want to stay here for the rest of the airdrop weeks so I could have a new home new and new family in discord with new signature. Its an honor to be with Staker and wearing new signature too. Also how many posts needed here in bct because I know in our forum needs 10 quality posts. Thanks for the reply.
you must need to post 10 constructive post buddy exect, local,bounty,meta and religion Cheesy thanks for joining the promotion via signature here.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Activity: 180
This week you can win 50000 STR

Staker Network Special airdrop round #21
This will mainly base on a referral system.
Higher the referral amount higher the reward will be.
Special airdrop week will be commenced on 4th of November.
Then, is will not affect the normal protocol s to those that will not be inviting. I hope those that invite will get a higher pay.

I just want to be clear,this round is for the next week airdrop and not for this week Cheesy thanks
Activity: 350

With this constant stability we deduce the continuous work and development that is taking place behind the scenes. ♥ STAKER ♥ I expect to continue and wait for new news soon STR

Yeah!  Staker team are really working. I must confess, the team are committed and determined. I BELEIVE  str will boom soon. Hope you guys have fulfilled this week requirements

Great to see with people the same perspective as I am in Staker,

Let's just continue supporting and promoting the project all effort will bloom in the near future 100%.

Earn Up to 50000 STR

This is a good one. It as well helps to bring more investors
Woah! This will be good opportunity for our invite legends Cheesy

More refer, More STR tokens!!

Earn Up to 50000 STR

This is a good one. It as well helps to bring more investors
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Earn Up to 50000 STR

Activity: 207
With this constant stability we deduce the continuous work and development that is taking place behind the scenes. ♥ STAKER ♥ I expect to continue and wait for new news soon STR

Yeah!  Staker team are really working. I must confess, the team are committed and determined. I BELEIVE  str will boom soon. Hope you guys have fulfilled this week requirements
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Guys news rules for Staker Token AD20

1. Follow Staker twitter Account
2. Retweet all Staker tweets for AD20 week
3. Staker Forum Account Registration
4. 10 Staker Forum Post Requirements (Read Registration thread for the rules of posting)
5. Register for Airdrop20 = https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,731.0.html
6. 80% HODL Requirements

Thanks this info, but the question still need 10 posts in BCT?

Airdrop 20 Rules and Requirements

Rules
4. 10 Staker Forum Post Requirements (Read Registration thread for the rules of posting)
5. Register for Airdrop20 = https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,731.0.html
6. 80% HODL Requirements

Note: Read Registration Thread of Signature Bonus and Whales Club Bonus
No Bitcointalk Account Requirements
Distribution Method: EQUAL DISTRIBUTION 1 User = 1 Stake

For more information you can visit https://forum.staker.network/index.php or join Staker Discord.

Thanks bro, my question is the post in the BCT is required. Any way, I know that there is only a signature required in the bct post.

6. 80% HODL Requirements

Since you are wearing signature here. You need to have it as that's the important of wearing it.
Activity: 214
Just checked and saw receiving some Staker tokens.  Round 19 successfully completed.  Despite significantly lesser accepted participants got less than previous one.  May be result of new rules in place now. 
That is my point. I thought less valid will mean more coin but lesser coin was distributed in total.
Just checked and saw receiving some Staker tokens.  Round 19 successfully completed.  Despite significantly lesser accepted participants got less than previous one.  May be result of new rules in place now. 

some might not fully understand the rules but this week we will expect the increase of participants because they now aware of it.

STAKER'S ROUND 19 AIRDROP STATISTICS

Thanks for reading  HERE
Activity: 233

6. 80% HODL Requirements

Airdrop 20 Rules and Requirements

Rules
6. 80% HODL Requirements

Note: Read Registration Thread of Signature Bonus and Whales Club Bonus
No Bitcointalk Account Requirements
Distribution Method: EQUAL DISTRIBUTION 1 User = 1 Stake

For more information you can visit https://forum.staker.network/index.php or join Staker Discord.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: